We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Product Head, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love. You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. You will directly work with the technology team, you'll support the marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
● Lead a team of 6-8 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
● Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
● Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
● Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
● Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
● Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to the company's products.
● Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
● Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
● BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute
● 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
● 6+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
● Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
● Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
● Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
● Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
● Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
● Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
About Leading AI Company
- Job Title - Senior Product Manager - Mobile Publishing
- Reports Into - Head of Mobile Publishing
- Location - Hybrid/ Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
We work with hundreds of developers all over the world, helping them to transform their dreams into reality with hit games. The central technology used to do this is our Publishing Portal. As a Senior Product Manager you will take full ownership of our Publishing Portal project. You will define the vision we are working towards and manage the roadmap and team that will deliver it.
Your Team Mates
The Mobile Publishing team works with external game developers to bring their titles to success by leveraging the internal expertise of Kwalee. We source and onboard developers and provide a suite of tools through our publishing portal to support them at every step of the journey. Our team comprises of Business Development who source new games, Partnerships who nurture our long term relationships, Production who ensure games are of the highest quality, and Technology who build the technology that supports our partners.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Ensure the successful delivery of our Publishing Portal roadmap.
- Analyse gaps in our technology stack and propose new technology projects that help us to meet our corporate goals.
- Define a product vision, go to market plan and a roadmap strategy from inception through the full product lifecycle to deliver against the company KPIs.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help build the backlog of product features.
- Manage the development team working on the Portal.
Your Hard Skills
- Experience of leading concurrent and overlapping technology projects from inception to launch
- People management skills with a focus on bringing out the best in a team
- Knowledge of agile and SCRUM product owner methodologies and tools
- Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system, including the impact of changes in one area on another area
- Can manage a complex backlog of features and launch roadmap
- Great people skills with the ability to communicate plans with internal and external stakeholders
- A bonus if you’ve worked in the gaming industry or a related technology field
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, DWeb, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing consumer Apps / Web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
- Working closely with the Backend Engineering, Mobile & Front-end Engineering, Design, Operations, and Customer Experience teams to deliver world-class customer-obsessed products and features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop a deep understanding of our customers and build the best product user experiences on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis.
- Research and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data. Your solutions should create a measurable "impact" on the lives of the consumers.
- Create detailed product requirement documents and user stories with an ability to imagine the user journeys - happy paths, unhappy paths, and edge cases
- Empathize with dozens of personas and use cases, and think user-first.
- Have a data-oriented approach and an eye for numbers, insights, and metrics.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage fast-paced environments and changing priorities.
- And most essentially, a founder's mindset: is to own initiatives & deliver results.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the engineering team to guide and drive the roadmap
- Driving superb execution against plan anticipating risk and leading discussions via frequent, clear communication (both internally and with customers)
- Owning the product metrics driving scale, efficiency and experience
- Working closely with business to build the growth road-map
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/BTech and/or MBA
- At least 4 years of product management experience where you have played a significant role in the creation of new products or had end to end ownership of a product
- B2C product management experience, preferably in lending tech startups
- A strong technical background, enabling meaningful contribution to technically-driven features
- Previous development experience in some form is required
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it’s shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable, and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
What will you do?
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for our upcoming initiatives
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and other teams to deliver products
What’s the eligibility?
- You have 2-5 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2C startup / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since “what gets measured gets improved” eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Why work with us?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.