• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker
About taxmann Allied
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
DailyRounds/ Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have this experience and Skills.
- 7-9 years of experience in product management.
- A good understanding of technology and software development, maybe you're not a coder but you think in a logical manner.
- Have a great sensitivity for a good product, UX.
- Problem-solving: break down issues into smaller bite-sized ones and be comfortable in trying different solutions.
- Perfectionist/attention to detail: Goes without saying that you can't build a great product without it.
- Analytics: You need to love numbers. You can't build a good product if you can't measure how effective your features are.
- You'll be expected to come up with ways to capture engagement, intent, and more, translating that into actionable features.
- Good communicator: You need to be a good communicator, as well as a good listener as this will directly impact how you build the product.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What Would you be Doing Here!
- Lead key projects from idea to launch and post-launch analysis and improvements.
- Work closely with our leadership team to develop our product development strategy.
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and sprint planning.
- Challenge oneself on SSS i.e. ( Security, Scalability, Stability)
- Invest 20% of working hours into Creative learning, Research, and Development.
- Get an opportunity to own a Product, Technology and take new initiatives with RnD.
- Lead a team of PMs & APMs giving them a path to grow and develop their skills.
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our way
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices
- Global networking and learning opportunities
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- As Director of Product, you are at the helm of the Product function of the organization. Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who is passionate about building products and solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
The company's primary product, at the moment, is our e-commerce app in development.
You will have end to end product management responsibility including roadmap definition, product definition, prioritisation and execution.
You will be assisting in and execution of product/solution features aimed at winning in strategic markets, based on deep understanding of market and company strategy
You will work closely with cross functional teams to define the product specifications and will be responsible for continuous prioritisation of product features in a scaled agile development environment.
You will be hands-on in driving along with engineering the delivery of critical product initiatives, managing all aspects such as planning, Communication etc.
You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You will work closely with the development, architecture and design teams.
You will drive the go to market messaging for the features you are responsible for.
Extend the goal to establish as a Trusted Partner for our Traders as well as Internal Team with real-time data and decision tools.
Ensure stable product releases and continuous support
Improving speed of inhouse product development & team capability building.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with < 5 years experience preferred from Agri, Food, Ecommerce industry in hands-on product management roles, Require experience of 4+ in the same industry.
Strong experience on and deep understanding of enterprise IT technologies such as software, virtualization and cloud.
Deep hands-on technical expertise, to understand and translate business requirements to technical requirements
Deep customer empathy and customer facing experience, including the ability to discover the true requirements.
A deep understanding of software development in a team.
Ability to capture/document detailed product requirements specifications using standard templates and processes
Ability to create, prioritize and manage the backlog for the product and its features
Ability to perform planning activities related to schedule, resource, and cross-functional execution
Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience presenting to customers, partners and senior executives.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Ability to evangelise Product Vision
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specifications, and help shape wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Collaborate with internal Business and Marketing stakeholders to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training
- Should have built a customer app with more then 100000+ downloads
- At least 4+ years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- Analytical and data-informed, you love digging into the data to understand nuances, and define & measure success on every project. SQL skills are a plus
- if worked in healthcare
- Experience as a product manager working with distributed teams is desired
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself new skills, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- CTC – 10-40 LPA
Mode of interview – Google Meet
Location – Bangalore
Work Mode - WFH
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The incumbent will be expected to work as Product leader for Ecommerce Supply & catalog & shall impact areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalog; to how products make it through our warehouse; to how our customers find & discover the products.
Business (Sales, Supply
Chain, Catalog team, Supply and
Understand their vision and challenges to align tech product roadmap to address the same.
If required (need basis)
Qualification & Experience
3+ yrs work experience in a similar profile i.e Product management – Catalog/Supply in ecommerce organisations
Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
B. Tech & MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 1.5)
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Compass, you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, prioritization, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Planning execution of roadmap & managing end to end product delivery
- Work extensively on feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the Sales & Marketing teams and help with the GTM strategy
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
Who will you work with?
You ll report to the head of product development.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management function in a product company
- B2B SaaS experience with multiple Stakeholder management would be preferred
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and strong business judgment.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, with a proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are essential
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Compass?.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Marmeto is an IT solution company, more than solving the unseen issues; we work on getting tech solutions that help business see the unseen. Currently providing service and in house products of our own. Touch based 650+ clients across the globe. With such dedication, we have been delivering services with a personal touch.
Characteristics of success at Marmeto. Is this you?
Are you an experienced, customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative Product Specialist? Are you looking to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch? Are you a team player and have great EQ? Great. Then we're looking for you too.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Overall 3+ years of experience with minimum 2 years in Product Management role, preferably in E-Commerce (Prior experience in Software Engineering is a must)
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-paced environment is mandatory
- Previously managed high traffic E-Commerce sites
- Passionate about technology & web products
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Prior experience working with SaaS products is a big plus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills