- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
About Madman Technologies
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Egnyte’s Platform provides the foundation for thousands of businesses and millions of users to create content, and collaborate with colleagues and partners while keeping their content protected and secure. Egnyte’s Platform hosts a number of vertical applications and modules and provides comprehensive protection and governance of customer’s data across many repositories, beyond Egnyte’s own collaboration solution.
Taking advantage of internally developed, advanced machine learning and AI, and with a focus on ease of use, minimal required configuration and simplified deployment, Egnyte’s platform delivers unprecedented value to customers very quickly and with minimal effort.
As a key leader in the product management team and reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the head of PM for India will manage product managers residing in India who are responsible for different parts of the Egnyte Platform, and will be instrumental in taking the Platform to the next level.
What you can expect to work on:
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of product managers in India
- Define, validate and improve various aspects of the Egnyte’s Platform in collaboration with local and remote product managers, engineering leaders, and the UX team
- Build and keep up-to-date the roadmap for various subcomponent products and drive execution
- Set measurable KPIs and goals for product team members in India
- Identify new growth opportunities, prioritize and execute
- Work with various internal teams to align the products direction
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of product management with agile development methodologies
- Experience leading product managers with different level of experience and ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to be an active participant in architecture and design reviews
- Strong domain expertise in scalable Enterprise Cloud infrastructure, data governance and security practices, business and technology issues related to managing enterprise information assets and approaches related to data collaboration in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory, compliances and emerging trends and issues
- Strategic thinking with the ability to translate strategy into requirements and execution plans with a bias towards action
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Bachelor (MBA a plus) degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Product Manager will have plenty of experience in product/brand management for PC and console games in a full time role in an established videogames company, be an expert in video games marketing, play well with others and can think outside the box.
What you tell your friends you do
“I do marketing for indie games - turning unknown titles into the next indie smash hit!.”
What you will really be doing
- Create and execute product marketing plans (PMP) that deliver against revenue expectations, from initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal PC & Console teams and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class marketing assets to budget
- Write exemplary digital store copy and product blogs as required
- Manage assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal PC & Console teams, Kwalee marketing dept and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Determine KPIs for the PMP and meaningful metrics that allow accurate analysis of the status of each campaign and product’s commercial performance to permit alteration of strategy and tactics if required.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and research competitor products to understand how other successful PC & Console games work and what makes them successful.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by the Product Marketing Team Manager.
- International travel as required
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including three years in a product/brand management role for an established video games company
- Strong creative writing skills with an understanding of Office 365 and Google Docs
- A creative flair with an eye for detail when briefing and feeding back on marketing artwork, assets and trailers. A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator) is welcome.
- Excellent time management skills and understand the importance of deadlines
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the PC and Console Department, as well as with other teams within and outside of Kwalee.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Run and own experiments for feature development.
- Write requirement documents for upcoming features.
- Mine and develop competitor intelligence.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for key competitors.
- Develop competitor-wise playbooks for the sales team.
- Create and document usage scenarios for existing features.
- Monitor the performance and the health of the product.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain release documents.
- Conduct customer interviews.
- Get post-release feedback from operations teams.
- Research pricing models.
You should have:
- Love for solving problems, regardless of the problem domain; Bonus points for a passion for solving problems outside your job (any side project, puzzles, quantitative trading, maths/algo problems etc.)
- Thinking from first principles, unhindered by lack of domain knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technology, preferably through hands on development experience.
- Bonus points for having a stint as an entrepreneur or building a product from scratch.
- Good intuition for business and strategy.
- Great at multitasking and switching contexts.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Hacker mindset.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies in 2021
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9. We're also a Great Places Certified workplace
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products optimize about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already optimized another half a million ads.
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
- Conceptualizing and developing new product features from scratch.
- Analyzing conversion metrics, process efficiencies and engagement.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of data to develop new features and iterating upon existing features.
- Carrying out competitor benchmarking and market research to identify best practices.
- Brainstorming across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Gathering requirements after thorough discussions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with UX designers to finalize the UI and UX and flows.
- Developing requirement documents (BRD/ FRD/ PRD) for the product development
- Being involved in detailed defect triaging during pre-UAT and UAT
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
- Expertise in data analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and understanding of typical technology architecture for cloud applications
- A real passion for solving complex software engineering problems in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on B2C products will be a plus
- As part of the product team, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap for your product area
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specifications, and help shape wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Collaborate with internal Business and Marketing stakeholders to formulate problem statements, develop launch strategy, and create product messaging and training
- Should have built a customer app with more then 100000+ downloads
- At least 4+ years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- Analytical and data-informed, you love digging into the data to understand nuances, and define & measure success on every project. SQL skills are a plus
- if worked in healthcare
- Experience as a product manager working with distributed teams is desired
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself new skills, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- CTC – 10-40 LPA
Mode of interview – Google Meet
Location – Bangalore
Work Mode - WFH
- Deeply understand what drives customer purchase decisions, what companies do today to meet those customer needs, and how 3D/AR technology can address current pain points.
- Ideate new formats for interactive 3D/AR commerce that deliver customer delight.
- Build the engine that powers the next stage of interactive shopping experiences – current on smartphones and future on AR glasses.
- Build cutting-edge products with real-time computer vision, NLP, and other machine learning technologies.
- Ride the massive Augmented Reality wave with the introduction of AR glasses.
- Explore the trillion-dollar global potential of 3D and AR-powered commerce.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 4+ years of software product management experience, preferably in the Product based, e-Commerce, or Retail industry.
- Ability to solve complex problems using first principles thinking and translate these solutions for engineering teams to execute.
- Have solid execution capability and can inspire a team to deliver challenging projects with high-quality delivery.
- Up to date with the latest developments in AR and AI technologies.
- Preferably with previous experience as a software engineer and moved to a product management role.
- Preferably have experience working on e-commerce product descriptions or brand pages.
- Preferably have experience building and launching deep learning AI (computer vision, NLP, etc) products.
- Someone who loves learning and can step out of your comfort zone to quickly pick up and apply new technologies and concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of the business transformation
- Competitive compensation and enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries