About the job
- Manage the Product Modules, features, JIRA, and other aspects from ideation to delivery and then tracking as well.
- Manage multiple modules - plan initiatives and prioritize roadmaps
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders - understand pain points
- Define use cases, propose solutions, and back up with research & data
- Write detailed product requirement documents for the Engineering team
- Create basic wireframes to make the engineering team understand the requirement in detail.
- Define the UI and UX of the product, and also manage feature rollouts.
- Define, implement, and regularly monitor KPIs for product effectiveness
To better understand if we are a good fit for you, we look for
1) A mature thought process & clarity on why this role:
- At least 1-3 years of work experience; previous tech/product / UX design experience preferred
- A mature thought process - willingness to seek feedback, unlearn and work from 1st principles
- An understanding of and interest in B2C SaaS products; previous B2C software experience preferred
- The willingness to grow into a seasoned people management role
- Empathy for everybody - users, colleagues, engineering, design, and all stakeholders
- A collaborative approach as opposed to a consultative approach
- A culture of writing - we love to write down everything from thoughts to decisions
Want to solve a trillion-dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupting how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even though the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
Responsibilities of the Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager:
- Product Management experience working on revenue-generating, technical products
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Deep understanding of software development for B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communication, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong people skills and experience positively influencing team cultures
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically while being willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Requirements of the Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager:
- Previous experience in the FinTech or NBFC is added advantage
- You should have 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and R/Python.
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Brief Description about the Role :-
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with engineers to execute it.
- Assume ownership of products of the portal including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- The position is responsible for developing a variety of application-based products and features across all of the digital platforms (mobile devices, Web browser, connected TVs, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Should be data obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Strong Project Management execution skills are a given; including but not limited to creating clear roadmaps; cross-functional collaboration; relentless prioritization;
understanding the difference between experiment, MVP, and whole-product.
- Should be very hands-on and detail oriented. Constantly test his own products and write and define product specs and wireframes from scratch
- Structure, develop and enhance products to meet transactional requirements of Large Factories, local Corporates, Utility companies, Fleet operators, SME, Small Business units and Unorganised Business entities.
- A solid team player and a leader
The key deliverables are :-
- Responsible for managing and leading the complete product lifecycle
- Ability to lead a team and work cross functionally with other teams from- Engineering, Marketing, Buss Dev and Design
- Create Product flows, wireframes, and prototypes . Work with QA team to check all the corner cases possible for feature development
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Define business requirements and partner with tech teams to develop solutions that meet these requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to new age tech capabilities.
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site usability & profitability.
- Responsible for developing customer wire-frames and use cases and ensure optimal level of customer services
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Responsible for developing new UI designs using web technologies.
Educational Qualifications & Experience :-
- Graduates from Tier 1 institutes with experience of product management (preferably in an e-commerce/products industry)
-6-10 years of relevant experience in Product Management.
Skill sets :-
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Product management experience, preferably in a large scale web environment. Experience of being in a start up will be an added plus.
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills. P&L experience a plus.
Core Competencies :-
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Should understand the building of products in an internet space.
- Should have the sense for growing the product & also a business sense.
- Understanding of iOS and Android platform capabilities and familiarity with developer ecosystems Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
What you'll do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends and come up with innovative products that cater to the same
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Work closely with business analysts, UX engineers to build workflows
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports and propose solutions to reduce bounce rates, increase conversions (leads & online sales)
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Vakilsearch and its features across primary market segments
- Degree/Certification in product design or engineering
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
We are looking for a passionate, highly driven, intrinsically motivated Associate Product Manager who wants to join a high-growth startup, learn something new everyday and join of one the most energetic and speedy Product Teams in health-tech!
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience in building and managing large-scale enterprise products.
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Are passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Display the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- Managing and building effective teamwork and bringing all stakeholder on board.
- Recommending and sourcing new products based on competitor offerings, customer comments and market demands.
- Negotiating program terms with vendors.
- Assisting with catalogue layout preparation and product positioning.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Building strong relationships across departments.
- Training and directing a team of Associates
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
Senior Product Manager - Growth
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like merchant leads, merchant acquisition, CAC would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and sales leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Leverage free trials for user conversion funnels. Referrals and affiliate networks to drive low cost acquisition.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core B2C/B2B product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
● Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
● Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
● Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
● Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
● Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
● Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
● Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
● Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
● Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● 3-8 years of overall experience depending on how fast you have grown in your career. We would be looking for evidence that your experiences are commensurate with the kind required from the person in this role.
● 2 years of prior product management experience preferably in an internet-based company which preferably is a best-in-class large company or a respected disruptor startup.
● A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics preferably from a premium institute.
● MBA degree from a premier institute and prior startup experience is preferred but not necessary
- Direct Project Management of allocated Projects
- Ownership of Project Delivery utilizing Services resource
- Produce and/or accept Statement of Works as suitable for Project Delivery
- Ensure successful handover from Project Delivery to Support
- Manage product availability in order to manage Client expectation and ensure overall Client satisfaction.
- Set Project budgets
- Create and maintain high quality documentation for both Client and internal systems on a multitude of levels from pre-sales additions through to Project documentation.
- Close liaison with Sales and Logistics teams regarding procurement for each Project.
- Work closely with other teams to provide accurate, timely cost and budget information for all Projects.
- Help to shape and then deliver RFA’s Project Management methodology utilizing Best Practice.
- Actively participate in the operation of change management within the Project environment and consider impacts (at all times) in the delivery of said changes to the Project scope, systems and service.
- Manage Project issues, stage boundaries and changes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant role
- Financial Service experience preferred.
- Current Project Management accreditation e.g., Prince2/Agile
- Strong Customer orientation and focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of interpreting business requirements and considering the impact on IT services
- Demonstrable experience of producing / completing Projects and documentation often in very aggressive timescales
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong ethos of process adherence and the ability to instil in others
- Advanced Logical approach to delivery and Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written, ability to communicate with Clients at all levels in a professional manner, able to explain complex Project requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Strong personality with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within and external to RFA
- Able to use logic/reason to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and apply most effective resolution methodology.
- Excellent active listening and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner ensuring excellent Client support.
- Expert in Project Management and Project delivery within IT environments.
- Extensive experience in running concurrent multiple Projects, including performing as a Technical Project Manager.
- Extensive experience of producing and maintaining all Project related documents including (but not limited to) Highlight reports, Risk Logs and Lessons learned.
- Demonstrable experience in successful Project Delivery, preferably within a reseller or Managed Service environment.
- Firm grasp of risk management/mitigation and its control in order to successfully deliver Projects on time and to (or under) budget.
- Broad knowledge of IT and how it is successfully deployed in a business environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems (E.g., AD, Exchange, Group Policy, SharePoint, SQL)
- Understanding of networking technologies: firewalls, routers, switches, and general cabling
- Excellent knowledge of Desktop and Server infrastructure and an understanding of the challenges in its delivery.
- Able to stay abreast of changes and updates in relevant technologies.
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!
Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring. Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.
The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally. The company' s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.
The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives. In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.
As a EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
- Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
- Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
- Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
- Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
- Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
- EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance - For 4W, 3W & 2W.
What you need to have:
- MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
- Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
- Program Management Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
- Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
- Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem - Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Peppo is a fair food ordering utility. It helps restaurants manage both the demand and the delivery sides of their business, on the cloud.
The simplest way to think of Peppo is that it is a backend for restaurants that takes them online, not on just one channel but on all of them. App publishers that integrate with Peppo, will see every restaurant that uses Peppo and can enable food ordering through their own front-end.
On the fulfilment side, Peppo allows restaurants to plug into an aggregated delivery fleet on which it helps restaurants choose between various providers to optimise between delivery costs and performance.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with first-rate system administration and cloud systems management skills to join our retail platform team. In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You need to have strong problem solving capabilities, be a team player and have great communication skills. You also need to be goal-oriented, have the ability to understand the core architecture and take up responsibility of product deployment and scaling. You must be a highly technical, hands-on system admin with passion for devops and scaling.
We value those with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You ought to be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. You must have excellent attention to detail; and you should be flexible and comfortable to learn new technologies and systems.
The opportunity is ideal for someone early in their career who learns by doing. This is a high-exposure role and you will learn what it really looks like in the early days of a startup.
We offer a friendly, casual, collaborative working environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented. Our small office is in a great space in Bangalore. Due to the COVID situation, we are committed to having a fully remote engagement.
- Collaborate with the Tech Lead on product deployment and scaling
- Responsible for communicating and reporting to the tech lead
- Setup new environments as well as maintain existing ones
- Participate in technical design and architecture reviews from the deployment and scaling point of view
- Write technical documentation
- Automate stuff
- Infrastructure as code
- Be aware of costs and skilled enough to squeeze
Skills and Requirements
We are looking at your experience not just in terms of the years you’ve clocked but the aptitude to get things done. Here’s the skills that your job would entail, so please make sure you highlight the following in any capacity you have demonstrated - professional, freelance or hobbyist.
- 2+ years of software development experience (professional, freelance or hobbyist). Github profiles matter.
- Strong proficiency in AWS products with certifications
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tool like Ansible
- Understanding of tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc required for code management and continuous delivery
- Python or Bash scripting skills
- Experience with deployment frameworks, practices and processes
- Demonstrated skills in deploying, releasing, and maintaining highly scalable web applications
- Bonus if you know AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
Our Preferred Resume Format
- Polished resume with list of projects clearly listed (with responsibilities you held)
- Links to interesting projects that you worked on (professional, freelance or hobbyist)
- Blogs written and any other public contributions you made
Our Interview Process
- Resume evaluation: We will screen all incoming CVs and invite candidates for next round, fitting our job profile description.
- Case study: If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, you will be sent a case study to solve.
- Phone screening: we will follow up with a phone screening round for better understanding of the CV, technical proficiency, experience etc.
- F2F Round(s): The next round is a direct face-to-face discussion over a video call.
- Small team with an opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
- Have a meaningful impact on end customers and sellers on their experience with digital tools.
- Work on redefining the e-commerce experience by building cooperatives for the micro-services era. This makes Peppo a perfect home for those looking to pursue compassionate capitalism.
- Train under a diverse and accomplished set of team leads, mentors and investors who have worked in government and big tech.
- Holistic development guaranteed as you will grow in an environment that prizes lateral thinking allowing you to supplement your core responsibilities with additional functions.
- Competitive compensation and flexibility to work from anywhere since Peppo uses the best of productivity tools.
Peppo is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, caste, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, mental well-being, or age. Our code of conduct reflects the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our diversity for that truly makes us create products that cater to the world.