- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
Why this role is unique
● Blank canvas: you'll be one of the founding members of our Growth team and help lay the foundation for what we work on and how the team operates
● Massive impact and visibility: our product is just now taking shape and your work will
directly serve 60M+ SMBs in Indonesia
● World class team: you will work side-by-side with serial entrepreneurs and startup veterans that sail from all corners of the world (including Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, US, Canada, India and more)
What you will own
At the company, product-led growth (“PLG”) is our secret weapon to delighting our customers and driving business impact. As a Product Manager in the Growth team, you will help create a product-driven culture that is obsessed with experimenting with new ways to deliver simple, fun, and inspiring product experiences to our customers.
● Own the strategy and roadmap for product initiatives that drive one or many growth areas,ranging from acquisition to retention
● Design, develop, test, and ship product features, funnels, loops, and flywheels that drive
organic, self-sustaining growth
● Partner with engineers, designers, data scientists, and researchers to conduct data-driven experimentation (A/B tests, multivariate tests)
● Define, analyze, and monitor metrics that inform the success of products
● Champion, strengthen, and be the evangelist for product-led growth within the company
Qualities we look for:
● Has a proven track record of owning the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including
ideation, development, testing, and launch
● Has experience designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experiments (A/B tests,
● Has strong customer empathy and experience translating customer needs/feedback into
actionable product growth initiatives
● Can communicate effectively, influence without authority, and align a cross-functional team
towards a common goal
● Is detail-oriented with superior organization skills and the ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
● Enjoys working on complex, ambiguous problems with a diverse, multidisciplinary group of
people in a fast-paced environment
● Is passionate about software, fintech, and emerging markets
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 4-6 years of strong experience in product management role.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Continually assessing the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for upcoming sellers.
- Defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualizing and building a rapidly scalable payment and lending platform.
- Understanding and planning based on the market and competitive landscape benchmarks.
- Conceptualizing products by utilizing India Stack – Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI etc.
- Having a strong understanding of customer segment and profile. Identifying and filling product gaps and generating ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Driving product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales.
- Driving innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
- Build the product strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Creating a roadmap for the entire product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Being responsible for creating the business requirement documents to ensure appropriate coordination between product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for the implementation of the product requirements.
- Building the appropriate UI/ UX for each product and their subsequent enhancement along with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure appropriate data-related interventions and to ensure a better customer experience.
- Building the GTM plan for each product being rolled out to the users with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Being responsible for overall P&L of the products being rolled out for both Store and EPS.
- Understanding the market and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to execute the business goals and end-user needs.
What you need to have:
- Business Acumen:
- Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
- Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
- In-depth understanding of technology and tools like CRM etc.
- User-centric, UI/ UX led approach.
- Analytical - Hands-on expertise in statistics, SQL and modelling in Excel.
- Team Management:
- Experience in building and scaling the product team.
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
- Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
- Start-up mindset:
- Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
- Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B – School
- Experience of working in hyper-growth start-up
- Between 10-15 years of experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head.
- Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge.
- Prior background in building tech products at scale.
- Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
Head of Product Design | Truemeds
Truemeds is looking for a Product Designer to join us on an adventure of designing the future of medicine eCommerce in India. Read ahead - if you are someone who can solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity while keeping the user front and centre.
What you’ll focus on
- As part of the design team head, you will be responsible to elevate customer journeys and product experiences across all our platforms
- Drive product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation of our diverse range of products and features
- Push the envelope on our products’ design by keeping a watch on the emerging trends in design and content
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of design experience in a product company
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy and business acumen
- Understanding business and applying customer feedback and research to the design process
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Experience leading a project or a vertical
- Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in future and integrate with the rest of the product
- Strong desire to see how Designers can support the company’s goals, team initiatives, and the broader product vision
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features
- To own competitor benchmarking
- To own the pricing strategy
- To own overall website and product messaging
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc.)
- To work with Operations and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers
- To own industry boards relationships
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns
You should have:
- Proven experience in launching features and products
- Experience in market analysis
- An aptitude for understanding complex products
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Why should you work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products process about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already displayed another half a million ads
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
Job Description - Product manager
Experience - 1 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
· Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
· Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
· Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
· The ideal candidate would have the following qualities Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
· Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
· Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
· Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
· Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
· Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
· Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
· Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
· Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
About the Company CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars. Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with. Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- 7+ years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 7 years of experience as a Solutions Architect/Developer, designing and implementing global cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with distributed computing, software development, big data analytics, cloud computing, virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud, storage systems or content delivery as well as security protocols.
- Experience developing the User Interface and User Experience for complex software solutions deployed globally
- Experience with all major programming languages and SaaS database technologies
- Experience in building and scaling up the development function and a proven ability to attract, inspire, motivate and retain top tier talent
- Experience working with large multi-national distributed teams
- Experience articulating complex topics to senior stakeholders in both business and IT teams effectively .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.