Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
About oto capital
Skills and Experience
Experience in Process documentation, process mapping and process optimization.
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
Knowledge and work experience in frameworks like Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, IT services management, Design Thinking etc. will be an added advantage.
Exposure to CMMI processes is an added advantage
Prior participation as Appraisal Team Member in a CMMI appraisal is an added advantage
CMMI V2.0 Certified Associate certification is an added advantage
Development/ project work experience/background is an added advantage
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Lead squared/ any other CRM (Zoho, Salesforce, Freshworks etc.) with experience delivering full life cycle projects
- Coordinate with multiple business stake holders to gather requirements on the lead management system (Leadsquared) and deliver changes in a time bound manner
- Must have experience in integrating business applications using APIs and in building workflow applications
- Experience in consuming web services, SOAP APIs, REST APIs, Web hooks
- Business Analysis skills with an eye for detail to translate complex problems into tangible value and functional/technical documentation.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Own the overall product and feature development projects
- Analyse user data & develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement via all channels.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Experience in integrating business applications using APIs and in building workflow applications and process automation
- Strong understanding of web services, SOAP APIs, REST APIs and Web hooks
- Strong process and workflow design skills from both performance and technical perspective
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience working in Agile fashion
- Excellent communication skills to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills over performance matrices such as engagement, retention, conversion funnel, etc.
- Experience in a fin-tech domain is a plus
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible to drive the overall management and delivery. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project is delivered on time. Working alongside cross-functional teams for information and support. You will work diligently to ensure our clients are successfully implemented adhering to key metrics of success. Individuals with experience in HRIS, Timekeeping, ERP, Payroll systems are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. We are also looking for someone who is organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment and handles competing priorities. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- On time and quality delivery of the project to meet clients success criteria
- Work in a Business Analyst's capacity to be able to recommended best practises for implementation
- Proactively managing the relationship and communication with the client to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans
- Track project performance to ensure successful completion of short and long term goals of the project.
- Manage the budget, timeline, resources and scope
- Effectively manage and publish weekly executive updates and facilitate monthly Steering committee meetings
- Overall 12+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant consulting/customer delivery experience with large enterprises globally
- PMP or equivalent certifications in project management principles is an asset
- Domain experience or subject matter expertise in Workforce Management, Time & Attendance and Professional Services Management would be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Payment process management
- Update client account details
Key Performance Areas:
- Understanding and staying informed of the changes with procedures, billing guidelines, and laws for specific
- insurance carries or payers.
- Supervising teams of charge entry and collections personnel.
- Claims submission and tracking.
- Payment posting.
- Actively follow up and collect on all electronic claims, including resolution of any billing errors assigned
- following established procedures.
- Respond to correspondence from insurance carriers.
- Responsible for handling customer service issues in a timely manner per provider request.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post insurance and patient payments for physician and hospital services
- Payment Posting- apply cash, check, credit card, Explanation of Benefits, EOB, EFT, and lockbox payments
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Update patient accounts with billing data
- Provide patient customer service with updated data and billing information
- Typing speed- at least 40 wpm
- MS office skills- MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Eye for details- error-free work
- Fair skills of English language knowledge and understanding
- Domain knowledge on medical billing- payment processing is preferred but not mandatory
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in payment posting
- Willing to work in night shift
- Self- driven/ self-starter
- Problem-solving ability- proactive approach to finding solutions
- Good Interpersonal Ability
- Career Oriented
COMPANY: Project X
REPORT TO CEO
STIPPEND: 5K -7K
DURATION: Min. 6 months.
LOCATION: Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
We’re seeking candidates for the position; Legal Intern. Candidates with efficiency in interacting with outsourced legal advisors are invited. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply.
Kickstart your career as a Lega Intern. Dive into the thrill of problem solving!
Join Project X.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client's specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting edge technology, proprietary database and a passionate team, is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance is met across all ventures and functions.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law / competition law related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements / employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
- EXPERIENCE- Fresher
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
- - Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- - Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills
- - Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately
- - Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- - Confident, pleasant personality, self-motivated and management skills
Certification of Internship
Letter of Recommendation
Possibility of Pre-placement Offer.
Company : BPO
Position: voice process
Location: Kalyan Nagar HRBR layout _ Bangalore
Hindi and English Mandtaory
Experience 6 months +
Good at communication
- The candidate will be engaged in program management support functions such as logistics, coordination of arrangements for conferences, workshops and continuing education programs, maintenance of archives for programs conducted and database management.
- Plan and develop a database of outsourcing service providers for multi-media design,brochure preparation, conference materials and printing.
- Maintain database of addresses for various purposes of mailing.
- Maintain a library of documents, records and books for ready reference with proper indexing and file management.
- Coordinate visit of important domestic and overseas visitors, plan their itinerary, coordinate with travel agencies, transport service providers and hotels.
- Maintain a database of various hospitality service providers and develop institutional relationship with such service providers for conduct of executive development programs.
- Develop drafts for event related correspondence.
- Coordinate inter-office meetings, prepare minutes of inter-office meetings and Under take follow-up actions as per the instructions of the Directors and Senior Managers.
- A computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and Internet usage.
- The prospective candidate should have good communication skills.
- A Pleasing Personality with right attitude and a burning desire to excel.
- Willingness to travel.