We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
- End to end Android application development - Write - Debug - Maintain and Test.
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and should be able to set concrete foundation for a larger team.
- Manage Existing Team
- Collaborate with founders and support team to define and design new features based on user feedback.
- Should be able to turn wireframes into high quality, performant, reusable and easy to maintain code.
- Be end-user focused - which is to understand the typical Indian shop owner and building the app experience around them.
- Writing code that runs smoothly on low-end to high end android devices.
- Understand and measure how your features are used via data analytics, and suggest and make improvements.
- Being agile and continually improving to adapt to new challenges faced.
- Need to have a solid understanding of Android development, with understanding of the current best practices.
- Should be proficient in Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines and async programming.
- Should have experience with incorporating Rest APIs with JWT based authentication and authorisation.
- Experience with threading and performance tuning.
- Experience with DI framework like Hilt or Dagger.
- Experience with Room or SQLite.
- Should have a solid understanding of Android ecosystem and its app development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment, integrity, communication skills, and impact.
- Strong communicator and collaborator.
- Should be able to work flexibly on other facets of an agile startup.
- Backend development (NodeJS).
- Cloud server stack management (AWS/GCP).
- Like to leave code better than you found it.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
We are looking for an Android Developer. As an Android
Developer, you will work within our engineering team to
deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
You have prior experience as an Android Developer
using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application on
the Google Play store
Proven work experience in design patterns mobile
architecture using frameworks such as
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
such as Git
Familiarity with various testing tools
You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
• Complete ownership of building and maintaining mobile APP.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and
• Should be comfortable working on Android (Kotlin/Java).
• Should be comfortable in building a great consumer user interface.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Overall experience of 2-4 years in native Android.
• Android Developer with 2+ years of experience.
• Experience in Android (Android Studio, Java, Kotlin).
• Basic understanding of Backend services, API implementation and database systems.
• We encourage all our devs to have base level of knowledge on DevOps, Source Control, CI/CD
systems, Cloud Services such as AWS, Firebase, GCP
• Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
• Understanding of production deployment of the app in Play Store.
- Proven software development experience and ANDROID skills development
- Proven working experience in ANDROID app development and
- Have published at least one original ANDROID app
- Experience with ANDROID SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experienced in SWIFT Language
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 8 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Android SDK Stack As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to implement AWS & Google cloud services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Should have min 2+ years of Hands-on experience in React Native development.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Good understanding of Android/ iOS design guidelines, SDK.
- Exposure to building React Native components in native iOS and Android.
- Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Gitlab.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Working experience of 3 + years in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play / App Store or available on Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Work experience in Android Studio (JAVA/KOTLIN)/xCode(Swift) is an advantage.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
- Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
- Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication protocols.
- Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
- UI/UX tools experience
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Good communication skills in English
- 2+ years experience in Kotlin
- MVVM Architecture
- Atomic design pattern(additional)
- Algorithms & Data structure concepts
- B2C App / Product Company Experience
- BE and BTECH in Computer, Computer Science, IT