Elanic is India’s largest social marketplace where anyone can sell, buy and stay fashionable. “Life’s too short to wear boring clothes.” – So style, save, live, and profit from staying fashionable! Rich variety is our key. Elanic gives an opportunity to explore widely differentiated styles and unique products. We help the sellers connect with millions of buyers and vice versa.
Elanic is more than just shopping, it’s a community. With over one hundred thousand sellers and millions of shoppers, Elanic is the fastest growing community where like-minded people come together to share their love of fashion.
- Rich and unique variety of products.
- Great fashion at affordable prices
- Door to door delivery.
Job Role - Customer Success Manager - Growth
Location - Pune
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on configurations that may favourably impact performance.
- Advise product development of recurring issues.
- Provide post-sale technical support services to customers, including troubleshooting, problem resolution and training to customers.
- Handling Customer Plan renewal, Plans to pitch etc.
- Handling customer re-escalation, and smooth transitions between customers and organisation.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager, with a proven track record of handling customers, solving issues and executing projects.
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to Analyse Data- Have an eye for surveys and customer research.
- Need to be organised, to be able to organise thoughts and implement actions.
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Cheerful, Optimistic go-getter.
- Self-starter and a good team player.
- Eager to learn and execute the new processes for us.
- Communication should be excellent
- Ready to work in the US shift zone
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a young team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to access and manage medical information using the same platform easily.
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
As a Technical Backend Executive,the employee is required to perform the following duties:
- Support Management.
- Database Backup & Management
- Previous work experience as a Technical Backend Executive in IT Company.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in BCA / B-Tech or similar field.
Preference- Females Only
- 1-2 years of experience
- Graduate-BCA/B-tech or Similar field
*BCA/MCA freshers can also apply*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹14,000.00 per month
Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
We are looking for Customer Success Specialist (B.Tech graduates) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. Should be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues.
Required Candidate profile
Interact with customers by email, live chat, or calls
Experience/ Knowledge in HTML/CSS, App integrations, Using API keys, Work flows / automations, Browser extensions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.