About Sarva Labs Inc
We at Sarvalabs bring personalization to open networks through full user ownership and complete control of all dimensions of their digital interactions. Sarvalabs is developing The World's First Protocol to bring personalization to Open Networks and enable an Internet for Value Transfer. MOI - MY OWN INTERNET.
MOI enables complete user ownership and control, empowers the New Internet of Value, introduces a new personalised multidimensional value structure for participants measured using TDU (Total Digital Utility), and Integrates context as a foundational computational dimension of p2p networks.
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Skills And Qualification:-
- Experience with API-driven and highly scalable application is a plus
- Good knowledge of non-relational DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Good with data structures and algorithms
- Good to have an experience with testing framework and CI/CD pipeline
- 1+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Basic understanding of Frontend and client side frameworks like React, Angular, Vue will be plus
- Experience in building scalable Restful APIs & Services.
• B.Tech (computer science preferred)
• Clarify feature requirements with product team
• Design end to end feature flow
• Write scalable and bug free code
• Take care of test and deployment pipeline
• Maintaining the existing products
Location :- Bangalore (HSR Layout,Sector 1)
|1. Development experience with Microsoft web technologies and database programming.|
|3. Experience in designing interactive applications|
|4. Excellent knowledge of relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server|
|5. Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework|
|6. Strong knowledge of .Net core 3.1|
|7. Aware of different design patterns|
|8. Hands-on experience on MVC and N-Tier Applications.|
Duties And Responsibilities
Coding backend for a stock analysis platform in Nodejs. You don’t.t need any experience or understanding of stocks for this position.
Nodejs - candidate must have good experience working with Nodejs and have a deep understanding of space -time complexity for writing optimized code in typescript
Typescript- candidate must know typescript and have good experience with it.
MongoDB and PostgreSQL - candidate must have experience working with both technologies. understanding of both technologies and designing scalable and optimized database structures
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide document solutions in the form of SDD
- Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized scope
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows
- Prepare solution presentation documents, present the solution and implementation plan to the CoE teams and project stakeholders
- Understand client’s business requirements and clearly document them in order for RPA developers to deploy the automation projects in an optimal manner
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools
- Create process and end-user documentation
- Collaborate with other development team members and guide junior developers to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions
- Perform peer review of developed components and test cases
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues; flexible to work in shifts when the demand arises
- Should be able to report project status to the stakeholders.
- UiPath Orchestrator
- Sound Knowledge of Microsoft VB, Excel, Macros
- Microsoft Visio, Freemind or equivalent tool
- Documentation and presentation using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Understanding of CSS, HTML
- Experience in automating SAP flows in UiPath
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Template development in ABBYY OCR tool and integration if the solution in UiPath
- Knowledge of processes in the Manufacturing/Automotive domain
- Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Knowledge of other RPA tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins plus customizing them.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Demonstrated experience in Development, unit test application modules based on specified design using PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, HMTL5, CSS, J2EE/DB2 technologies using Agile Methods
Experience with Databases and having good knowledge of database