• Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft and hone language
across a variety of contexts from UI components, to conversational building blocks, to editorial/help content.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone across the suite of products
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies including product on-boarding narratives, settings content, notifications across platforms
• Continuously integrate customer feedback and business requirements into both new and current product experiences
• Ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
• Promote UX internally and externally through social media by planning editorial strategies.
Who should apply for this role?
• Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience in English, Journalism,
Marketing/Communications, or related field
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience creating user-centered content/ copy
• 3-5 years of experience with UX writing, content strategy, technical writing or other customer-facing documentation
• A portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer
• Ability to craft impactful communications across a spectrum of styles and genres
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
• Experience working directly with designers, product managers, researchers, and other subject matter experts.
- 5+ years of experience in preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining technical documents.
- Excellent in written and communication skills in English.
- Experience in reviewing the user interface (UI), partner with UX designers to suggest ways to make the UI intuitive, and provide content that can be embedded in the UI.
- Experience in performing independent research to understand a product and the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Experience in using tools like Microsoft Office.
- Experience writing/editing troubleshooting, procedural, and reference information.
- Understands software terminology and has basic knowledge of working with software development teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Draft proposal portions such as introduction, overview, project approach, and cover letter
- Draft proposal template to hand off to subject matter expert and writing teams
- Develop and execute consistent company identity through document templates, letterhead, and logo usage
- Lead proposal team on RFP, RFQ, award submittals, and roster application responses
- Synthesize proposal materials into final client-ready package
- Maintain proposal milestones schedules like issue and review dates, kickoff meetings, and due dates.
- Engage in proposal sections coordination, final formatting, assembly, packaging, and delivery.
- Ensuring documents are secure and up to company standards
- Facilitating the proposal review process
What you will bring:
- Responsible for coordinating proposals
- Coordinate and maintain team documentation efforts for responses to RFPs
- Analyze requirements and ensure that proposals meet requirements
- Edit and rewrite proposals, including creating templates and boilerplate text
- Draft proposals and communicate across teams to get input and meet deadlines
Technical Content Writer Job Profile
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team! As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
- Study product samples
- Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and is easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturer
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- A background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- B.E (Aeronautical/Mechanical)/AME
- 1 -3 years experience in Aerospace Technical publications and S1000D, ATA2200 specifications.
- Experience in Engine Manuals (EM/EMM/CR/CIR etc.), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals is preferred.
- Previous use and/or knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker, Quicksilver, and/or Arbortext Editor required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, technical manuals, illustrated parts lists, and schematics. Ability to write technical manuals, procedure manuals, and service bulletins.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, team members, and customers.
- Familiar with rules and usage of ASD STE 100.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form..
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.