- Deliver best in class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Have a consultative approach for customer query resolution, provide first contact resolution, understand and identify customers’ current and future needs and accordingly suggest gaps and changes
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Execute daily customer support operations, including responding to customer queries and following up on reported issues with internal teams
- Communicate with stakeholders via call, Real-Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details for the escalation
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
About Magicpin (Samast Technologies)
Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people in the neighbourhood and where they hangout - from the hippest cafes to the yummiest dimsums, the trendiest fashion boutique, luxurious spas, health clubs, best discounts on grocery stores and more. Find the buzz in your locality through our user generated pictures, videos, reviews to discover interesting people, places and get cashback/rewards for visiting those places.
magicpin drives discovery that leads to business for local retailers across categories like restaurant, fashion, beauty, grocery, spa, yoga, gyms, and more. For their spending, users get rewarded in ‘magicpin points’ that can be used to buy more services and experiences at magicpin partner merchants.
The biggest advantage of magicpin's Cashback Programme is that it works at ALL stores in a city, and it doesn't matter whether you pay through cash, credit/debit card or e-wallet - you always get your magicpin points.
Our user community, known as 'magicians' are up and about in their city’s neighbourhoods sharing their local experiences through picture stories that inspire other users to have those experiences.
For retailers and brands, magicpin is the go-to platform to reach out to relevant local customers, highlight their uniqueness, reward loyal customers through magicpin points and vouchers, real-time promotions, augmented reality games, run micro influencer campaigns and more. magicpin builds engagement and visibility for its partner retailers and brands to help drive up their new and repeat business.
magicpin is by far the leader in offline marketing for retailers in India. We have grown 5x in 2018 and are on track to repeat that in the coming year. This is a massive $1T market in India - 50x the size of all ecommerce in the country.
magicpin has 5 Million+ users and is now live in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Goa, Chennai, Ahmedabad and is quickly spreading to more cities and countries.
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor, and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You should be a tech-savvy Customer Success Engineer who wants to help build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing post-sales technical support. You should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use our products as well as work with the sales team to increase sales. To be successful as a Customer Success Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, have previous software development experience (noted below), as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you, then we should connect! Your role may involve traveling (when appropriate) to a client’s business and provide training for their staff. You will also assess issues that arise, form a conduit between customers and product and service teams. You will provide customer feedback and insights about the effectiveness of our services provided. You’ll help ensure that customers are fully utilizing our platform through tech workshops, writing sample scripts, and providing additional product knowledge. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, pre-sales engineering, or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development and architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires
- Graduates from CS/IT/MCA/EC/EE stream with no backlogs (10th, 12th and graduation above 65%)
- Candidate should be aware with Software Development Life Cycle and
- Participating as team member in all phases of software development life cycle including the analysis and design of system
- Candidate Should have Effective Problem-Solving skills with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills and Excellent documentation skills
- Good Knowledge about creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Responsible for on call support for our software system to customers
- Responsible for End user training of our software products
- Responsible to implement software system to the end user/customer end
- Responsible for business requirement gathering and preparations of BRD FRD documents according to business needs
- Responsible for data management of software system for implementation purpose
As a customer success manager your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and on-boarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business and technical skills.
- 6-10 years of overall delivery related (pre-sales, solutioning, delivery management or customer account management) experience preferably in the Cybersecurity/SaaS/hi-tech products.
- 2+ years experience in customer facing roles with customers in US/Europe/ME geographies.
- Ability to internalize the product offerings and can discuss solutions, benefits and trade-offs with the customers.
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business and Technology Decision Makers within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on our products.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experienced at account management & growth through farming.
- Experienced at leading presentations and discussions with customer’s senior management teams
- Highly energetic, with a passion for helping customers achieve expected business outcomes
- Bachelors degree from Top institutes. MBA preferred
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal communications, with the ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation is a must
- Self started, self motivated, flexible and results driven
- Experience using CRM tools
- Experience in Cybersecurity and understanding of network fundamentals. Good understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Experience working/leading teams in customer success functions for SaaS products.
- Experience with Product Delivery Lifecycle
• Act as relationship executive for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Manage calls and respond to customer’s email
- Provide product and services information to customers
- Approach expected customers and give a presentation on current projects and services
- Research required information using available resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
Qualifications and skills:
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 2-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills (Fluency in English, preferred American accent)
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately