CodeCraft Technologies is a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven System Admin to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to user requests for technical support and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows and Mac, Linux operating systems (install/Reinstall, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Experience in Gsuite administration, creating email IDs, groups etc.
- Hands-on experience on the firewall (preferred: Sophos firewall) and Wi-Fi access points.
- Experience in restoring the backup configuration to a new firewall in case of firewall failure and updating the firmware.
- Hands-on experience in Antivirus endpoint protection with a central dashboard (preferred: Sophos Intercept X Advanced)
- Knowledge of managing user access in Gitlab and Jira.
- Basic knowledge of AWS Cloud services like IAM, EC2, and S3 buckets.
- Knowledge of any ticketing tools.
- Knowledge of any MDM, and Active Directory is good to have.
- Experience in VPN implementation and resolving issues related to VPN connectivity is required.
- Experience in coordinating with Hardware Vendors (Dell/Acer tech support) for resolving hardware issues of laptops under warranty.
- Maintain and update hardware and software inventory, as well as documentation of support activities.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of software and hardware upgrades.
- Train users on basic software and hardware functionality and provide guidance on best practices.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as system backups, software updates, and antivirus scans.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and security standards.
- Knowledge of network protocols, and network troubleshooting.
- Experience in participating in ISO auditing.
- Good communication skills.
- Disposal & Track of Assets.
- List of tools are using - Manage engine End point central, Sophos endpoint
- Generate the reports – ISO weekly and monthly,
- Audit of server and network every 6 months- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
- Being the primary point of contact for IT support within a company.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware.
- Configuration, Setup and troubleshooting, Systems/Server
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of computer systems.
- Configuring switches and assigning switch ports to different VLANs.
- Hands on experience in using AnyDesk, Microsoft etc to solve technical issues, by taking remote access.
- Systems/Server administrator Windows(MCP), General networking LAN switching (CCNA) preferred, Network implementation LAN and WAN networks.
Required Candidate profile
- Proven experience as IT Administrator or relevant position.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience with sophos devices and firewalls.
- Basic troubleshooting on VPN Tunnel issues (site2site).
- Hands on experience and good troubleshooting skills for Microsoft exchange servers.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems.
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation.
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership.
- Installation and Software Support on Anti-virus software, Email Client (Outlook), MS Edge, Chrome & other Business Critical Application.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems & Chrome Operating Systems.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Drives.
- Basic Knowledge of VPN.
- Basic knowledge of FTP.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Basic Technical knowledge of PCs.
- Technical knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 7 / 8.1/ 10.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet & Networking.
- Good Technical knowledge of hardware, software & Switches and ADSL Modem.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have the ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively with all employees.
Role: Senior System Manager/System Manager
Experience: 12 - 15 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
Should have minimum 12 years of experience
Worked in a software firm and helped both ERP and Web Teams
Managed/Mentored a team of at-least 15+ associates
Exposure to data-center management
Design IT Infrastructure for customers on cloud & Cost Management
Hands-on knowledge on Windows and Linux Servers
Hands-on knowledge on Virtualization (HyperV/VMWare/OVM)
Experience on cloud services like AWS, OCI, Azure
Experience on Web Servers - IIS and Apache
Experience in Network/Firewall
Certified on Microsoft/Cisco/PaloAlto (any one is enough)
Experience in Automation Tools/CICD Tools, Terraform or at least have managed a team of such associates.
Worked on Ticket Management Softwares.
Team & Ticket SLA Monitoring
Drive Strategy for the IT Infrastructure & Network for the clients
Very Good communication skills
Willing to work in shifts (if needed)
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family*
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Key Requirements for the Role
· Strong backend skills – C++
· Algorithmic thinking
· Experience with development in windows environment - VisualStudio
· Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
· Troubleshooting & debugging (VS, WinDBG) skills
· Solid understanding of development processes
· Ability to use English on daily basis (reasonable spoken)
· Desire to learn new technologies
· Advanced networking and administration skills
For more information you may visit *
VLAN, STP and many other switchings configurations.
taking ownership of the technical support for assigned analytical and ability to work under pressure, future job scope involves implementation, troubleshooter in routing switching domain ( L2 and L3)
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is the leading Indian company in the field of sports nutrition products and dietary supplements. Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the mass about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating the mass to make a choice in investing to live a healthy lifestyle.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience?
Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies, and experience to this job? Do you have a solid understanding of the software & hardware? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Troubleshoot hardware, software, and other IT solutions:
- Able to work any shift
- Able to work on-call shifts as required
- Able to work independently to support, break-fix hardware/software and other IT solutions
- Manage AWS infrastructure for production website.
- Setup automated ami creation, cloudwatch,
- Manage the planning and implementation of information systems security, anti-virus.
- Checking and negotiating the IT aspects of any contracts with any external Vendors.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls.
- Deployed CCTV and Biometric device on Warehouse.
- Implementing centralize Anti-Virus policy for Warehouse and Store to block unnecessary site as well external device.
- Database Administration activity for all the production databases - Uptime of databases, Information access times, Effective data management.
- Database tuning, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
Has good communication and customer service skills:
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Escalate incidents cases to appropriate teams when necessary
- Ability to add, change or modify new or existing reports
- Document and discuss complex end user compute solutions in a simple language that is understandable at all levels both within and outside.
- Ability to work effectively across departmental boundaries.
Design, develop, and/or update and implement team standards, processes, and documentation:
- Monitor, correct, and report observed infractions of security policies and procedures
- Assist in the design, develop, and/or update and implement team standards, processes, and documentation
- Manage system status, taking steps to improve performance, and reliability as directed and per established policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to other technical teams (hands-on support)
- Linux & Windows OS Installation & troubleshooting, Linux patching
- Designing AWS architecture, Creating Custom VPC & launching EC2 instances
- Configuring NACL, SG, Route Table as per client requirement
- Peering VPC across region, Creating and modifying AMI
- Setting Elastic Load Balancers & attaching EC2 instances under it
- AWS- VPC, IAM, EC2, Route 53, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Cloud Watch
- User and group administration.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, IT)
- 4+ years of work experience as System Administrator & AWS with good understanding of the subject.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
Database Management and complete DATA BASE ORIENTATION OF CLIENTS IN THE SOFTWARE SYSTEMS AND PUNCHING THE DATA INTO THE SOFTWARE ASSIGNED.
-Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software.
-Laptop, MAC pcs, Troubleshoot and resolve firewall, desktop, hardware, connection, printer, and software issues.
-Update network applications as required. Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
Administration of all networks, servers, and storage infrastructure to Build, test, implement, operate, patch, monitor, backup, update, and secure
-Hardware / Software configuration of Servers, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and storage system
Maximize corporate network services uptime by maintaining the corporate network, server, and storage infrastructure
-Maintain and manage VPNs and routers and Troubleshoot Management of personal queries
Provide Mobile device support and Maintain all the devices and regular check of the personal devices of the Management and Employees.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Outstanding organizational and time management skills, Analytical thinker, and problem solver. Attention to detail is Crucial.
-Experienced Symantec Antivirus/Cisco VPN solutions, Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching, and Administration
-In-depth knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
Position: CCTV/Networking Engineer
Degree : Diploma, B.C.A, BTech
Experience : 1-4 years
Skills : Networking, CCTV installation, Biometric Solutions, hardware troubleshooting skills.
Good communication skill.
1. Ability to communicate with field staff and guide them through troubleshooting and fixing the issues in CCTV system, CPU, WiFi and networking
2. Prepare status report onndaily basis and share with the client.
3. Communicate with the client and address the issues in timely manner
4. Promtly able to forsee the issues and take corrective actions.
5. Should be able to work with the installation team, planning team to improve the overall efficiency of the system.
6. Willingness to travel to the sites in field across India and address the issues will be positive
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team and customer to identify and recommend hardware needs and requirements for project/product.
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for new products, prototype, or re-design, including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects and/or proposals.
- Develop, oversee, and document automated tests for electrical hardware design and products as well as final operating drivers and systems.
- Evaluate and investigate product failures, and recommend repair or design modifications based on specifications, cost, resources, and risks.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and cleverly solve difficult problems.
- Ability to independently identify daily design and customer support tasks, self-start and motivate.
- Ability to manage several projects and prioritize appropriately, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to learn and work in virtual environments (CAD & Hardware build packages) in-which candidate’s skills are low but persevere and overcome skill gaps autonomously.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems designs and multithreaded real-time operating systems is required.
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++, .NET, and Java programming languages.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to create scalable and optimized software systems and execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Should have strong administration skills on Windows as well.
Ability to script, write batch programs is a huge plus
Should have experience in Software installation and Patch management
Should have exposure towards networking (LAN/hub/Router etc set up and configuration)
Should have exposure in configuring and managing hardware/software firewall.
Should have exposure of managing hardware environment like checking and replacing peripherals.Should have exposure in periodical back up processes using local (tape/drisk)/ remote (cloud) environments