Data Sutram is a Alternate Data Intelligence Enterprise that uses the power of external data sources to create key insights that generate value for businesses. It is one of the fastest growing companies in the space of Artificial Intelligence & Location Analytics in India and is funded by Indian Angel Network (IAN), 100x.VC (led by Sanjay Mehta) and the IIFL Fintech Fund (2021). It has been recognized as one of the ten startups in NetApp Global Accelerator Programme.
About the Role:
As Product (UX/UI) Designer at Data Sutram, you will be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you shall create both functional and appealing beautiful features that address our customer's needs and help us grow our customer base. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences. You'll work with a product manager, communications strategist and our development team. Together you shall deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products.
In this role, you'll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers and translate their needs into user-friendly designs. You will have a direct impact on the customer's user-experience of our product.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs & videos for marketing Data Sutram products.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Interact with customers to identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create Style Systems for DS Products of the future.
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You know how to use the tools of the trade like, Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel, Overflow.
- You have experience in Product Marketing.
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- You have great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
- Video Editing experience. (appreciated)
- You are able to lead complex projects from scratch.
2-3 years of experience in UI/UX design
About Data Sutram
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ is an affordable, flexible and hyperlocal workspace solutions provider which caters to a wide range of users from individual freelancers to corporate enterprises. We take up curated spaces inside beautifully designed cafes, restaurants and offices in your neighbourhood and convert them into inspirational work zones providing a seamless working experience. From full-fledged offices to pay-per-use passes, we empower you with the freedom to pursue your dreams by helping you have “Your Office. Your Way.”
About the Role
The marketing function is responsible for helping build the category of flexible working, listening to the changing workspace needs of individuals and organisations in today’s world and empowering them with the right environment to be able to make magic everywhere, every single day. We aim to do this by thought leadership in our content, deep understanding of our users through constant listening and research, increasing their awareness of our products & solutions through scalable channels, recruiting new users to our tribe and constantly increasing engagement with existing users by finding ways to make ourselves more relevant in their lives. We believe in the power of user & product thinking and data-driven insights and actions.
If you’re someone who believes that visuals are more powerful than words, someone who can convey complex ideas & thoughts through simple design, then this role is meant for you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a senior designer, you will be responsible for everything creative in the company.
Understand the target audience and capture the interests and vision of the brand
Lead the design-centric evolution of the company - participate & brainstorm in creative meetings to advise creatives & visual communication
Ideate and create fresh innovative designs for offline and digital collaterals - social media marketing, branded products, ad creatives, emailers, OOH offline branding etc.
Champion the brand visual identity and research graphic standards, ensuring guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes
Fondness for one’s craft, people who truly love what they do
Bachelor's Degree in Design from tier-1 design institutes in the country. Masters in
Design is not compulsory but will add weight to your candidature.
1+ year of design work experience preferably in a B2C organisation
Strong understanding of user-centric design principles to create logical, extremely engaging wireframes and artboards
Highly skilled in graphic design as well as illustrations
Strong understanding of colour palettes, fonts and content hierarchy in design
Highly experienced and comfortable in using various design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Ability to convert long briefs into compelling visuals - clean design with short but effective content copies
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidate should be a highly-motivated, energetic, team player with a strong knack for details.
- Lead research to identify and translate user needs into product solutions
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, intuitive, and elegant
- Create design patterns, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Perform user testing to inform and validate design decisions
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, and engineers to build and ship delightful products.
- 4+ years’ experience in UX or interaction design, preferably for mobile products in a startup environment
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a strong understanding of best practices
- Strong product thinking skills and collaboration with PMs and engineers
- Strong design craft skills including interaction, visual, and service design
- Strong ethnographic research and usability testing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong command of design tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Experience with prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, etc.)
- Passion for a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Be a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges.
- Develop and detail visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines.
- Work alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions.
- Review UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team.
- Own the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 2 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, and multi channel design.
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion.
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Expert user of Sketch, Zeplin, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into intuitive design solutions.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
ToppersNotes, is a venture backed edtech startup. We are looking for exciting people to work on board to build automated learning platform. We have a team full of IIT grads, faculties from IITB and have vast experience in fields of AI/ML, Data Analytics.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user centered UI Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Main Responsibilities of a UI Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Figma Proficiency
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Creative Cloud Apps proficiency (medium)
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency (High)
Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Create studio-quality videos for YouTube.
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing
• Work with our creative teammates
• Regularly collaborate with marketing team
• Follow the company's brand guidelines
• Present to senior management
• Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy