Software troubleshooting Jobs in Mumbai
- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Create and maintain internal documentation repositories
- Triage incoming requests and enhance workflows to deal with incoming ticket volume
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- 1-2 years of experience providing enterprise support to Indian and Global clients (B2B SaaS)
- Knowledge of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
at Workplace Fabric Ltd.
Workplace Fabric (WF) is focused on using Technology to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays WF helps office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building.
Most customers are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has installations in 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as customers. The business has a cash generative business model and is set for accelerated growth; a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing company.
The exciting opportunity has become available as a result of company growth and opportunities. The Technical Customer Service position will be working with a friendly professional team and the ideal candidate will provide technical support to clients located worldwide.
To provide training and support for clients who experience issues with equipment, compile clear guides for client and review data trends from the system, carry out root cause analysis when technical issues arise and provide necessary guidance to achieve resolution.
Supporting clients with their requests in relation to their Freespace products and solutions, carry out training sessions on products and analytics dashboard along with return to work solutions.
- Training clients on products, services, applications, maintenance & analytics dashboard
- Understand client requirements/issues & presents solutions as necessary
- To action ticket requests within Service Level Agreement & clearly articulate updates to clients
- Always looking at ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Prepare client quotes for additional services or products & issue invoices
- Review information and act upon findings
- To be involved in technical discussions in relation to Routers, Access Points, Wifi & Internet connectivity issues
- Interpret and manipulate data
- Prepare documentation to share with clients following site visit
- Facilitate client meetings, sharing information and training
- To understand the functionality of all the Freespace products to support client with their needs
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc requests
2: 30AM to 10:30AM IST – Monday to Friday
On call support (only for critical issues) – Alternate weekend
- Positive can-do attitude, good manner with initiative
- Technical understanding in relation PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Customer focused & excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to make decisions, compile reports based on data analytics
- Able to work fast and solve problems under pressure at times of high workload and competing priorities
- Remain focused, composed, optimistic and flexible in difficult situations; resilient and bounces back from failures or disappointments
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them
- Comfortable working with ambiguity & to question to gain full understanding
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- A willing and helpful person who thrives on providing support for the team to achieve their goals
- Basic knowledge of PCs, Networking, Displays, Wireless
- Validating analytics data
- Discretion with confidential client information
- 3+ years customer service experience within a technical industry
- To have an interest in the build environment or architecture
- A Financial background is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word is essential
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload and problem solve
- Good research skills and attention to detail
at Birla Soft
Hand on experience with TC Customization, Installation, Upgrade, Migration
Teamcenter BMIDE & ITK - Working with BOM & Structure , SOA , AWC customization
Work Flow & Dispatcher configuration through custom utility translation
Good knowledge on Teamcenter customization and AWC customization and configuration
Should have intensive work experience on the following modules.
oPLM-XML import / export.
Good knowledge on required programming languages for ITK(C/C++), SOA-AWC(Angular JS,HTML,CSS) customization.
In addition to that,
Teamcenter to SAP integration
Teamcenter to Polarion integration
One of our Premium Client
- Work with Salesforce Tech Lead on requirements gathering/design workshops and define system design and solutions to be implemented on the Salesforce Platform
- Responsible for designing/configuring, developing, testing, training, documenting, and deploying high-quality code and adhering to best practices on the platform
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce apps and components with back-office systems such as ERP systems using modern web tools and technologies
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during deployment and implementation in production environments
- Provide system administration support for the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications documentation
- Review Salesforce Release Notes to have familiarity with new additions and enhancements
SUVI(provide upto 18LPA)
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web
apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
HyperVerge is a fast-growing AI company started by IITians with presence in Palo Alto, Irving, Bangalore and Ho Chi Minh. Leading Consumer Lenders, Telcos and Financial Services companies use HyperVerge’s Fintech Platform for customer on-boarding, identity verification, fraud check and other services.
This is a chance for you to be working based out of our Client location in Navi Mumbai -- Biggest Indian PSU Bank featured in Fortune Global 500 list
As a Product Support Engineer, you will be responsible to represent HyperVerge and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, or email for technical/general issues faced by them. To ensure that customer queries are resolved within the SLA and that customers are informed periodically about the status of issues faced by them.
1. Customer Support
- Be the face of HyperVerge for Enterprise Customers on Product/application support. Ensure that their queries are responded to and resolved within the SLA
- Regularly update the customers on queries raised by them with an objective of keeping them informed about the state
2. Issue Management
- Manage the life cycle of the issues reported by Customers through basic diagnosis, documentation of diagnosis and routing of the problem to relevant team
- Act like a representative of the Customer following up with the internal teams to ensure that the issues are resolved within the committed timeline
- Ensure Issue Resolution Dates are within internal SLA. If not, escalate it to the right team member as per internal Escalation Policies
3. Product Understanding:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HyperVerge's product and technology by troubleshooting, reproducing and determining the root cause for customer reported issues
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to find ways to improve the product
- Understand customer challenges and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams like product management or software engineering
4. Support Process Improvement
- Constantly aim to make the Support Process more efficient by automating regularly performed mundane task
- Work with Product Team for creation and maintenance of the Issues Run Sheet so as to make resolution of future issues more efficient
- Document each and every issue faced by the Customers with the aim of creating a Knowledge Base for future use
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Engineering Graduate from CS/IT
- 4 - 7 years of product/application support experience for a SAAS Product
- Excellent written and verbal communication via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Experience working in a product-based startup environment will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
1. Clarity and Decision Making
- Has the ability to effectively respond to situations without losing the clarity of long term purpose.
- Has the grasping to understand various boundary conditions in complex situations.
- Uncommonly good at managing difficult situations, escalations, product, people and partnerships related decisions
2. Customer Support
- Capable of taking complete ownership of the issues raised by clients from all channels
- Knowing the products supported in-depth to be able to understand the root cause of issues without involving internal development teams
- Should have basic coding/scripting skills
- Proficiency in common service desk softwares and tools for testing the product
- Ability to work with the clients and internal teams to replicate issues that are reported
3. Customer Delight
- Should take pride in providing high quality service to the client
- Should be assertive of the quality of service being provided to the client as non-negotiable
- Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right and not just what is politically expedient.
4. Hard Work and Persistence
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Demonstrates determination and willingness to go the distance to get something done
5. Flexibility and Adaptability
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Demonstrates ability to learn new things
Designation- L1 Tech Support
Location – Kharghar
Experience - 2 to 5 years
L1 Tech Support: BE/Btech only.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of support Experience on Financial transactions system
- Monitor and verify program execution, identification and communication of processing variances(e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Manage Production alerts and take necessary action as per the run-book
- Creation of incident tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Stopping and starting system processes
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the daily production cycles
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- SLA Adherence.
- Good Understanding of SQL and scheduling.
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Must be able to do work in all 3 shifts (morning/afternoon/night
If interested, kindly share updated resume, current CTC and Expected CTC.
at iFAST Financial India
- Building a whole IT network or setting up a PC and access permissions for a new hire, providing technical support the organization’s day-to-day operations. This process involves both hardware and software setup.
- Conducting basic induction IT training of new employee in organization. Also often interaction and timely provide training to end users who may not be familiar with the finer points of IT.
- Responsible for liaising with affected stakeholders, identifying the problem, devising a solution, and implementing that fix.
- Handling updates, upgrades, and other maintenance tasks in both hardware and software areas.
- Providing support by telephonic or skype to the out locations staff and ensuring to fix up the problem within a timeline e.g. VPN issues
- Vendor Management – checking and processing the bills without any error. Also ensuring to be made payment on time for smooth operation in daily work
- Working with IDAM ticketing tool and log/assigning calls and resolving as per priority
- Taking care of AMC/Warranty of all company infrastructure.
- Maintaining Asset Register and keeping record of IT equipment.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Troubleshooting & configuring on Microsoft outlook & Web mail.
- Escalating complex problem to supervisor and appropriate support specialists
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Local and Network Printers
- Taking care of all other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Desktop and Laptops support for troubleshooting of win XP, Win 7, win 8, win 10, ubuntu.
- Installation of servers 2008, 2012.
- Working with Arc server Backup solution Restoring and Backup wizard.
- Keeping track of all the IT Infra assets with tagging and submitting report to finance team for audit of infrastructure assets.
- Antivirus updating, configuring, schedule scanning.
- Onsite support
- Working with nutanix hypervisor like create new server, configuration new server (memory, storage , cpu , network) take snapshot, snapshot restore, etc
Job Description - He/she will be responsible to take care of vendor product support and maintenance, and If experience in MS SQL SSIS and SSRS is an additional advantage
Must Have Skill - MS SQL SSIS and SSRS
Good to have skill - Good Communication, Team Builder, Logical Thinking
Delivery Skill - Hands on Database-MS SQL, Hands on SSIS and SSRS, communication skills, Common Tools such as Version Control tools, Build tools, continuous integration, production support tools
at N H Enterprises
at Andesoft Consulting
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.