Profile : Senior System Analyst
Experience :6.0 Year+
Job Location: Noida, Sec-62, ( Work From Office only )
Shift Time : Rotational shift
Working Days : 6 Days
● Experienced in
○ Network monitoring( Must )
○ DB and Cache monitoring
○ Kubernetes monitoring
○ Security events monitoring
○ Web server monitoring
○ Critical server level monitoring(Golden metrics) for distributed systems.
● Hands on experience in following monitoring tools :
○ Grafana ( Must )
○ Nagios (Must)
● Hands on experience with the following APM tools :
○ AppDynamics ( Must )
○ Datadog ( Must )
● Experienced in the concept of Continuous Monitoring(CM).
● SME in combining multiple data sources to get a clear picture of production systems
● SME for creating alerts related to platform security in above tools.
● Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows environments.
● Strong knowledge of cloud environments.
Good To Have (Technical)
● Scripting for automation
○ Docker (Basic knowledge)
● Container Orchestration
○ Kubernetes (Basic knowledge)
● Infrastructure as Code
○ Terraform (Basic knowledge)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ThinkSys Inc
1. Core Responsibilities
· Review, suggest and implement enhancements/Bug fixes to the ServiceNow platform.
· Work closely with other IT teams to help implement integrations from other platforms(like Monitoring tools: Nagios, Prometheus, Sematext, Dynatrace etc., ) into the ServiceNow ecosystem.
· Attend important business meetings to gather information around projects pertaining to ServiceNow.
· Help to maintain and improve the CMDB by collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the correct data is being maintained.
· Help to manage the platform to ensure a reliable seamless user experience.
· Develop and maintain service catalogue items by collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
· Support the banks audit requirements around the ServiceNow platform by helping to provide reports and audits as required.
· Support audit requirements and compliance to standards
· Should have knowledge on creating customized Dashboards & Reports
· Automation using ServiceNow (like Major Incident Management, Incident Reduction, Problem Management etc.,) , if any
· Should be able to drive Service Improvement Plan’s in optimizing ServiceNow platform on their own
· Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
2. Experience Requirements
· 4 to 6 years previous experience in ServiceNow administration OR Technical work on ServiceNow design and implementation is essential
· 4 to 6 years previous experience in delivering ServiceNow projects (new modules, improvements, enhancements etc.) is essential
· 4 to 6 years previous experience or equivalent qualification in Service Now ITSM & ITOM is essential
· 8 to 10 years overall experience in IT is essential
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in orchestration, service mapping is desirable
3. Knowledge Requirements
· Very good knowledge of Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management, Problem Management processes
· Very good knowledge of ITSM and ITOM practices is essential
· Detailed knowledge of the ITIL/ITSM Best practices is essential
· Good understanding of CSDM is desirable
· Good knowledge of the ISO 20K, 27K, 9K is desirable
· Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies used in a banking domain in desirable
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries about our products such as SMS / Cloud telephony and Voice through calls and email.
- Interact with customers regarding their concerns/requests about products and services over calls and email.
- Manage the tickets over the ticketing tool.
- Handle the calls received from clients.
- Process requirements, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer handling skills over calls and active listening.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ready to work in a 24X7 environment.
- Good computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Graduate in Technical field (B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B. Sc , Diploma)
Important: Please note there are no Cisco, Juniper or any other proprietary devices to be administered. We are looking for candidates willing to work on GNU/Linux powered network equipment.
We at Unmukti build network equipment and provide managed network services to organisations having geographically dispersed locations across the country.
Our equipment run GNU/Linux firmware but still the networking concepts remain the same.
For the impatient, we need following skills:
- Debian/Ubuntu GNU/Linux
- iptables / nftables
- Squid / ICAP
- Snort / Suricata
- patch/diff, ./configure, make
- OSPF & BGP on BIRD or Quagga
- bash / Perl / Python / Go
Now in detail:
We have servers to be managed, databases to be administered, embedded devices to run GNU/Linux and customers to be supported who are using those devices for various networking services that we provide.
We want someone with experience on Debian or Ubuntu as primary OS, knows networking concepts . Bonus if you know your way around to automate stuff with bash/Go/Perl/Python etc.
Experience in Network Design for connecting large number of geographically distributed locations ( >= 20 is considerable, though >=200 would be great) and understanding of routing protocols like OSPF and BGP will be an added advantage.
You get insights into networking (wireless too), network security and product development.
Along with that, you will have to design and support be-spoke deployments and handle operational issues on a day-to-day basis.
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a friendly, hands on technical, and dependable professional to provide the highest level of customer support and improve customer satisfaction that helps build brand loyalty for our udoo platform.
This person MUST have:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience providing support to customers via different channels - Chat, Livechat, Call, etc
- Ability to understand functionality of web based application
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as part of ticket management team
- Very strong & professional communication skills - written & verbal
- Work on ticket portal for ongoing customer queries.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment - pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills providing call support to Internal and External End Users.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 2 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment to maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Handling escalations from employees in an efficient and friendly manner
- Ensuring Policy creation and management for IT operations and Network management
- Firewall handling – Sophos preferred – Master/ Slave configuration, setting up from scratch
- Setting up wifi access network (Ruckus ZoneDirector preferred)
- Managing Servers, PCs and Laptops (setup, configuration, maintenance) running Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu Unix
- Setting up and configuring peripherals like Printers and Scanners
- Basic troubleshooting of computers and peripherals
- Google Suite / Workplace - Managing an organization in GSuite
- Managing internet connections including DSL and Leased Lines.
- Setting up downtime alerts, backup configurations
- Managing network infrastructure like cabling, connection points, adding routers and/ or switches as needed
- Creating OS images
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience is a must
- You should have 3 - 5 years professional work experience in managing IT infrastructure
- Well versed with setting up and maintaining cloud based solutions for following
- Data Loss Prevention (McAfee preferred)
- End Point Protection (McAfee preferred)
- End point management (Intune preferred)
- Active Directory (Azure AD preferred)
- Unix based anti-virus software (Sophos preferred)
- Good understanding of image creation of Windows, Mac and Unix machines with pre-configured software
- Experience with PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools
- Well versed with audits and compliance (ISO 27001 or similar)
- Good experience of Asset Management
- Hands on experience on creating reports using excel sheets (Google Sheet/ Microsoft Excel), pivot tables, vlookups
- Familiarity with Shell Scripting/ Windows Automation via task scheduler etc.
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
Under general supervision, in a 24/7 inbound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Working knowledge of networking, DSL, VDSL, VOIP, Cable internet, Router, switch, Sip configuration;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, IPTV, VOIP, basic trouble shooting and more;
- Need to know only basic trouble shooting of Domestic routers, Mac ID and windows.
- Knowledge about DNS, Basic network trouble shooting
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Senior Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
For Level 1.2 Technicians:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree, and Major is related to Computer science or Networking.
- Understanding the DSL Technology and familiar with Modem/Router connections.
- Ability to read/speak/write English fluent and no accent issue for communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use the basic DOS Command for network trouble shooting.
- Ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer’s issues.
- Fast learner and always willing to follow up the request from Management.
- Backgrounds of networking trouble shoot.
- Working experience of Networking/VOIP service/IPTV.
- Ability to troubleshoot with DSL Modem/ Dual Band wifi Router Setup and configuration.
- Technical Engineer/Senior Level Technician of Network system/popular VOIP System Such as: Avaya Phone System or Jadoo TV System support.
- Certificate of: CCNA or CCNP.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills and Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Good communication skills in English
- Position requires use of headset and the candidate’s needs to be open for voice process
- Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
- Working Days – 5
- Both Ways Cab Facility
- Need to be from the respective hiring zones to avail cab facility
- Internet: Minimum 50 mbps with feasibility of Ethernet Cable.
- System configuration: Minimum 4 GB RAM with intel core processor.
- Head Phone: USB head phone with MIC Power back up / inverter.
free Pick up and drop facility from the respective hiring zones
Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
Working Days- 5 days
Shift Timings: 5:30pm to 2:30am, 10:30pm to 7:30am & 2:30am to 11:30am.
Designation- L1 Tech Support
Location – Kharghar
Experience - 2 to 5 years
L1 Tech Support: BE/Btech only.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of support Experience on Financial transactions system
- Monitor and verify program execution, identification and communication of processing variances(e.g. run time, record counts, etc.) and potential issues
- Manage Production alerts and take necessary action as per the run-book
- Creation of incident tickets, and follow-up until closure as per Standard Operational Procedure
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests
- Stopping and starting system processes
- Troubleshoot failures and determine best course of action
- Internal Stakeholder communications with respect to the daily production cycles
- Documenting all Operational activities (Known Error Database, reports, Troubleshooting steps, Operation manual, important mail communications)
- SLA Adherence.
- Good Understanding of SQL and scheduling.
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Must be able to do work in all 3 shifts (morning/afternoon/night
If interested, kindly share updated resume, current CTC and Expected CTC.
Technical Specialist – Associate - UNIX and DB
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Customer Support Associate - UNIX and DB works within a team of technical support professionals aimed at delivering technical solutions for Commvault’s customer base. This customer base has a wide range of technical ability and this role has no ceiling, you will own an issue from initial pick-up all the way to working with the development team on identifying a possible solution. This position is part of our UNIX and DB group in our Customer Support Center. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and collaborative technologists to join a global team that has led the industry in satisfaction seven years in a row. We offer innovative training, interesting colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us. Our UNIX and DB Group is focused around but not limited to backups of Unix and Linux platforms and databases within the Commvault suite, this includes networking, troubleshooting, connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues on an OS and or hardware. We are a source of expertise for not just our customer base but also our partners and consultants on site.
You get the “Freedom to make an impact, together”. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we’re passionate about equality and integrity. We “go beyond” each and every day.
We are looking for a Customer Support Associate with a genuine passion for all things tech to join our expert and super-friendly UNIX and DB team.
Position Responsibilities include:
Troubleshoot and resolve complex support problems
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Successfully interact through phone and email with customers as you solve their problems
Dedication to the success and satisfaction of our customers
Recreation of problems in house
Root Cause Analysis and / or provision of examples of software bug
Working independently and as a team to come up with the best solutions to a customer problem.
Providing best-in-class phone based support for a variety of complex, time critical issues.
Using and sharing your knowledge of a wide range of technologies
Working remotely on enterprise level customers and dark sites
Having the opportunity to build labs and simulators
Ability to be involved in product BETA testing
Contributing to our Solutions Engine and online forums
Position Requirements include:
At least 5+ years of technical/customer support experience
Expert level knowledge of Unix-flavoured operating systems and its components.
Strong understanding of Oracle , HANA and SAP databases,
Good understanding of Unix/Linux clusters, with installing and configuring software.
Solid understanding of Unix device management (tape and disk)
Networking and troubleshooting connectivity, name resolution and performance based issues with Linux OS and/or hardware.
Desirable to have exposure to storage arrays like NetApp, HDS
Understanding backup theory and design. Backup and data management fundamentals
Previous experience with Commvault technologies is highly desirable as is other backup software such as Veritas, Symantec, Backup Exec, ShadowProtect, NetBackup, NetWorker, Avamar, VEEAM, or TSM is a plus
Previous experience troubleshooting enterprise environments
Strong customer relations skills.
Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent team player.
We value knowledge and curiosity, no matter whether you learnt it at university, through courses or by learning from others.
Ideally a Bachelors Degree
Preferred - OCP/OCA/OCM, Red Hat – RHCSA, RHCE
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.