In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building a fully digital Myrsa experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online consultation. Myrsa Digital experience will cover health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing. You will be required to explore and leverage variety technology such as wearable, IOT, and AI to deliver high-quality content and solutions to our users - both on-demand and live. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
Experience in building user-facing, full stack products
We are looking for PMs who have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping products which involved development across user interfaces, core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved operational as well as technical workflows. Prior experience in shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web) is a plus
Customer obsession and understanding of consumer psychology
We are looking for PMs who are very customer focused and have a strong understanding of customer behavior and psychology to come up with product ideas. You are someone who cares not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Fundamental, independent, structured thinking
Myrsa is solving one of a kind, challenging problems in a way no one else is aspiring to. This requires PM to bring in independent thought, challenge conventional approaches, and identify opportunities to drastically simplify ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up, and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless
• Prior PM experience (3+ years) in building full stack consumer products, especially on Mobile devices. Experience in working on content products is a plus.
• Self-sufficiency with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas via visual media
About Myrsa Technology Solutions
MyrsaTech is a global technology consulting & services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. "Born in the cloud” in 2016, MyrsaTech applies its deep domain knowledge to client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity & bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies & the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to push business innovation.
Myrsa Technology Solutions is on a mission to provide innovative technology solutions and deliver real & rapid growth. Simply put - Myrsa is changing how modern organizations run their operations by automating their process & helping them scale and engage better with their customers.
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
- You will work directly with the two co-founders in helping the company to achieve its strategic and operational goals, by delivering key internal and external projects that are critical to the success of the company
- You will own the creation of all external facing material produced by the CEO Office for senior engagements with the promoters, board and all employees
- You will have a deep understanding of the company business model, the underlying profitability and levers of different business verticals
- You will be responsible for driving the rigour of analytical market based insights into actionable co-ordination between the Revenue team and the Brand team
You will be working hands-on on building new functionalities in the product and improving existing features. In addition, you will be a part of a team attempting to grow the product three times of the current size.
What you will do
- Product Strategy and Execution
- Build product roadmap for the core product.
- Synthesize input from existing customers and business development teams and make decisions on prioritizations.
- Research, understand and communicate user pain points.
- Work with Product Design to visualize the new features.
- Translate “What” to build for product areas into BRDs and user stories
- Prioritize what goes into a sprint, and groom the backlog
- Contribute to go-to-market plans and collaterals, when appropriate
- Support sales team in upsell initiatives of the new functions and features.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to refine and improve agile development practices.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in working in product management/ business analyst role.
- Exposure in creating roadmaps for SaaS products that resulted in business impact
- Ability to quickly learn a user domain
- Ability identify the pain points and opportunities for a product
- Experience in building products from scratch
- Experience managing team(s) or direct report(s)
- Ability to understand and discuss technology concepts. Good to Have
- Previous experience/ exposure of the HR Tech space or an HRIS product.
RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
- Reaching out and speak to consumers directly understand clearly their painpoints.
- Using analytical tools to analyze user behavior in the app, understanding its underlying causes;
- Proposing solutions and sharing and presenting findings to the other members ofthe team.
- Doing competitive analysis on competitive products.
- Ensuring high quality for the app and websites;
- Rigorously testing out new and existing features, identifying bugs, and prioritizingthem with team members.
- Working closely with the leadership team of a top tier fast-growing startup
- Presenting and communicating findings to other members of the team
- Working with diverse members of the team to inspire and to meet timelines.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experienced product manager with a track record of building great consumer mobile apps.
- Strong passion for consumer mobile apps.
- Great understanding of design to build a solid consumer experience.
- Strong analytical skills - defining a problem & thinking of solutions.
- Ability to analyze problems and solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Self-starter with initiative who can think and communicate clearly.
- A solid track record of building high-quality consumer mobile apps at a fast-growing product company or startup.
- High attention to details
- Great skills in designing UX flows in the app
- Ability to work hard with uninterrupted concentration
- Great attitude - a positive can-do attitude
- High intellectual horsepower and ability to apply first principles thinking
- Ability to prioritize - especially between “nice to have” value props versus “must-have” features that maximize user satisfaction
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
We need someone to create reports and dashboards to help drive insights. Familiarity with a product analytics tool like Mixpanel, problem solving and analytical thinking are a must. Python, R, SQL proficiency are definitely a plus!
What We Are Looking For:
1. Experience levels: 0-4 years (fresher to mid level professional)
2. Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking and process orientation
3. Highly Action Oriented – Avalon Meta has a culture of move quick, break things and learn.
4. Familiarity working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Heap.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
2. Help visualize data for easy consumption by stakeholders
3. Work with engineering/marketing teams on designing and deploying data analysis systems
4. Help drive change in the team’s processes and decision making backed by data
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTOs & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user stories & PRDs.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for the internal team’s technical requirements
Payments & Finance
- With the help of engineering teams, build secure & robust payment infrastructures & systems.
- Help the product & tech teams build useful payment experiences, lay down the foundation for introducing lending & other financial services on the platform. Be an expert on multiple payment mechanisms & institutions governing the payment flows in the country.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of Escrow Use-cases.
- Be updated with the latest Payments & finance technologies and service providers. Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” on all things Payments & Finance for our Tech & Product teams. Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyze the flow of payments on the platform, build dashboards to track Payments Conversion Rate & Payments Success Rate. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve PCR & PSR.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success, etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions, and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
- Prior experience of working in/with Payments & Fintech industry, Payment Gateways, Nodal/Escrow Accounts, and Lending is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product, or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation, etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Compass, you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, prioritization, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Planning execution of roadmap & managing end to end product delivery
- Work extensively on feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the Sales & Marketing teams and help with the GTM strategy
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
Who will you work with?
You ll report to the head of product development.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management function in a product company
- B2B SaaS experience with multiple Stakeholder management would be preferred
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and strong business judgment.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, with a proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are essential
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Compass?.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
1. Reporting to the Product stakeholders (including Founders) and collaborating with the product development team.
2. Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
3. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
4. Determining improvements to product features.
5. Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
6. Preparing project status and risk management reports.
7. Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
8. Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers.
9. Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
Qualifications (Must Have) :
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 2 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
3. Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
4. Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor behavior.
5. Exceptional ability to identify improved product features and contribute to marketing strategies.
6. Ability to report to the Product Manager and collaborate with the product development team.
7. Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
8. Ability to maintain strong customer relations and provide product support.
9. Competency in training internal departments on new product features.
10. Excellent communication skills.