Astrum is a product-focused IT company, providing integrated cloud applications with feature modules made available as micro-services. The software applications we develop are owned and marketed by us under different product names. The two key sectors we focus on are international trade commerce and financial technology which have relevance to Exim trade, escrow services, export documentation, partnering LSPs, fractional/token-based payment ecosystem, expense management, virtual payment instruments and financial accounting. We are focusing on b2b as our target audience, with applications that complement the existing ecosystem/technical infrastructure of any organization.
Title: Technical Product Manager
The position requires day-to-day interaction with product management, including defining market requirements, product requirement documents and packaging the features into product releases. The TPM works closely with key customers, product architects and development, marketing, sales, and support to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from management, customers and prospects
- Create detailed use cases, business requirement
- Project reporting external and internal
- Support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements
- Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base
- Overseeing and ensuring validation on the technical architecture/specifications Actively participating in project sizing and resource requirements
- Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and project phase Establishing a Scope management process
- Managing the day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverable
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable Establishing and executing the roll-out strategy
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- 4-5 years of hands-on coding/development experience, 1-2 years of team leader experience
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
About Astrum Labs
Astrum Labs is a product-based software company, providing integrated B2B applications in the field of logistics and financial technology. Within the logistics domain, our solutions focus on export documentation, advance license management, Exim trade, cargo tracing & tracking. Under the financial technology domain, our core competency lies in financial accounting software application, along with expense management, virtual payment instruments, and fractional/token-based payments. We strongly believe in providing our customers with applications that complement the existing ecosystem, improve productivity, and streamline businesses operations. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for truly dedicated, motivated, and super energetic individuals to join our team. Astrum is part of Softlink Global, one of the globally recognized and leading ERP providers in the logistics industry.
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing and taking of product end to-end: defining scope, developing requirements and product launch.
What you will do:
- Analysing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA / B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM / ISB / IIT /BITS)
- 2-5 years of product experience at a fintech company
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features end-to-end
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.
Head of Product Design | Truemeds
Truemeds is looking for a Product Designer to join us on an adventure of designing the future of medicine eCommerce in India. Read ahead - if you are someone who can solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity while keeping the user front and centre.
What you’ll focus on
- As part of the design team head, you will be responsible to elevate customer journeys and product experiences across all our platforms
- Drive product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation of our diverse range of products and features
- Push the envelope on our products’ design by keeping a watch on the emerging trends in design and content
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of design experience in a product company
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy and business acumen
- Understanding business and applying customer feedback and research to the design process
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Experience leading a project or a vertical
- Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in future and integrate with the rest of the product
- Strong desire to see how Designers can support the company’s goals, team initiatives, and the broader product vision
Own one or more products and feature scoping for the products.
Drive product and integration roadmap, including market segmentation and sizing, market and competitive analysis, technology trends to achieve product line goals.
Work with engineers and designers to create brilliant UX & UI. Manage and prioritize the product backlog and effectively communicate with the engineering team.
Understand user needs and gather product requirements using industry knowledge - Define KPIs & performance metrics for the product (i.e. conversion & retention).
● Background in computer science or another quantitative field - MBA from tier-1 B-school preferred
Test, discover and improve the product - Obsessively use data to drive product decisions
Agile/lean delivery team experience as a product owner/product manager.
Have experience from a small scale or start-up environment.
Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organization.
Experience launching and developing successful web and mobile apps
Commercial acumen and extensive user-growth experience
Complete knowledge of the full product life cycle (SDLC).
Expertise in MVT, A/B testing and prototyping best practice
Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
Advantageous: Experience in software engineering.
Experience working on search-related products.
Experience in B2C products.
Focused and driven
Strong on initiative
Positive and enthusiastic
Resourceful – “Never say never” attitude
Professional credibility and integrity
Good Listener – challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
Senior Product Manager - Digital Marketing
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like GMV, Cost per order for our merchants, RoAS would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and operations leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Building self serve internal/merchant tools where performance marketing ads can be run in an efficient and effective way for hundreds of merchants. Build platforms that help leverage the tools / capabilities present in Google and Meta ecosystems. Explore new programmatic advertising avenues.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core performance marketing product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
We need someone to create reports and dashboards to help drive insights. Familiarity with a product analytics tool like Mixpanel, problem solving and analytical thinking are a must. Python, R, SQL proficiency are definitely a plus!
What We Are Looking For:
1. Experience levels: 0-4 years (fresher to mid level professional)
2. Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking and process orientation
3. Highly Action Oriented – Avalon Meta has a culture of move quick, break things and learn.
4. Familiarity working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Heap.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
2. Help visualize data for easy consumption by stakeholders
3. Work with engineering/marketing teams on designing and deploying data analysis systems
4. Help drive change in the team’s processes and decision making backed by data
- Collaborate with Product Managers, CTOs & Engineering Managers to plan a Technical Roadmap aligned with the company’s product vision.
- Collaborate with Tech leads, CTO, Engineering Managers to execute the technical roadmap using Agile methodologies for product development.
- Break down the technical roadmaps into epics & user stories for smooth execution. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with development leads so that product requirements & estimates are well-understood.
- Collaborate with product teams to jot down the technical implementation requirements & engineering aspects of user stories & PRDs.
- Conduct meetings with customer support, marketing & product teams to maintain a roadmap for the internal team’s technical requirements
Payments & Finance
- With the help of engineering teams, build secure & robust payment infrastructures & systems.
- Help the product & tech teams build useful payment experiences, lay down the foundation for introducing lending & other financial services on the platform. Be an expert on multiple payment mechanisms & institutions governing the payment flows in the country.
- Research about the technical feasibility & implementation of Escrow Use-cases.
- Be updated with the latest Payments & finance technologies and service providers. Act as a “Subject Matter Expert” on all things Payments & Finance for our Tech & Product teams. Monitoring & Analytics
- Understand and analyze the flow of payments on the platform, build dashboards to track Payments Conversion Rate & Payments Success Rate. Run A/B tests and experiments to improve PCR & PSR.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, evaluate sprint reports & success, etc.
- Setup dashboards & systems to track crashes, errors, exceptions, and bugs on production. Formulate processes and workflows to reduce the same.
- Prior experience of working in/with Payments & Fintech industry, Payment Gateways, Nodal/Escrow Accounts, and Lending is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, and technical product management.
- Working knowledge on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product, or QA is a strong bonus.
- Working knowledge with monitoring tools like New Relic, Sentry, Cloudwatch
- Very good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL is a must
- Should be familiar with Application App Release cycle
- Proficient in Internet standards & technologies including REST
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automation, etc.
- Robust and evolving knowledge of current web & mobile app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach.
About the team and Role
You are passionate about product management, finance and leadership. You consistently display outstanding commitment to delivering quality work and customer delight while being a transformational leader in the organization. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, creating product backlogs, defining requirements from ambiguous needs, putting sprints together and delivering on the requirements. You are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment. You are comfortable acting as a product manager/business analyst/project manager where required.
- Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Define Product Vision – Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market.
- Define Product strategy and market fit - break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve vision.
- Business Requirements - Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Conduct usability tests to validate business ideas.
- Work as a product owner as part of our agile teams, run sprints and lead product delivery.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance Or Operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Manager.
- Strong experience in project delivery methodologies and business analysis methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of agile project delivery and has experience working with agile teams.
- Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to see the big picture, effectively evaluate trade-offs and drive consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
Marmeto is an IT solution company, more than solving the unseen issues; we work on getting tech solutions that help business see the unseen. Currently providing service and in house products of our own. Touch based 650+ clients across the globe. With such dedication, we have been delivering services with a personal touch.
Characteristics of success at Marmeto. Is this you?
Are you an experienced, customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative Product Specialist? Are you looking to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch? Are you a team player and have great EQ? Great. Then we're looking for you too.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Overall 3+ years of experience with minimum 2 years in Product Management role, preferably in E-Commerce (Prior experience in Software Engineering is a must)
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-paced environment is mandatory
- Previously managed high traffic E-Commerce sites
- Passionate about technology & web products
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Prior experience working with SaaS products is a big plus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills