Currently, we are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Team Leader to join our Customer Support Team. The customer support team at MyOperator serves as a blend of account management, product enablement, and customer support. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level guidance to optimize our customer’s road to success. This role is responsible for managing and driving engagement with our enterprise and mid-market partners.
Key Responsibility Area :
- Lead the Customer Support function by training, engaging, and developing your team
- Manage the daily activities of KAMs.
- Working on new strategies to improve the overall customer experience, and minimise churn.
- Responsible for the overall functioning of the processes including onboarding, product adoption, retention and growth.
- Coordinating with the marketing department to strategize ways to increase post-sales interactions with clients.
- You will work cross-functionally with all team members through entire customer lifecycle; help with projects to create sales resources, references, case studies, onboarding process, quality assurance assistance.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience working in customer service, customer support, community management, or account management
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment would be an advantage
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically proficient
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience leading, coaching, and empowering your team to do their best work
- Hybrid Work
- To increase the count of references to 100% per CSM within 6 months
- To reduce the percentage of churn rate to 30% of present churn rate and maintain the same for subsequent months within a year.
- To increase the MRR of the non enterprise clients to 20%
- To increase the product usage
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MyOperator - VoiceTree Technologies
MyOperator is a cloud-based call management system that provides solutions such as IVR, virtual number, toll-free number, cloud EPABX, automatic call distribution, call tracking and recording, reports etc for businesses.
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Executive – Customer Success (for a leading SaaS Product)
Sulekha is one of India’s largest digital business and consumer brands that has transformed local services ecosystem through a powerful need fulfillment and monetization platform that generates qualified, parameterized leads to local service SMBs every day in 40 cities. Sulekha’s unique, scalable digital platform, stapled to an expanding digital-mobile-local opportunity, has positioned it to serve in 24,000+ location-categories for purchase-oriented users (24+ M user needs p.a.) and growth-oriented businesses (2+ M active local businesses).
Pro-Manage is a pioneering tech- and AI-based Marketing-as-a-Service platform developed to serve multi-location enterprise clients increase, manage and measure digital engagement opportunities with prospects and customers, leveraging several valuable business and technology partnerships with global leaders such as Google GMB/Chat, Microsoft Bing, Meta WhatsApp/Instagram, Knowlarity Cloud telephony and others. Pro-Manage is a Sulekha brand initiative.
Pro-Manage is a powerful and sophisticated marketing SaaS platform that has attracted highly regarded brands as its clients: Indian Oil, Shriram Finance, Apollo Pharmacy, Naturals, Sterling Resorts, Muthoot Finance, Aadhaar Housing Finance, Shriram Transport Finance, City Union Bank, O2 Spa, Page 3 Salons, Urban Nomads, CADD Centre and more.
Pro-Manage is developed using advanced technologies, design thinking, continuous discovery, agile development and product management methodologies. The cross-functional Pro-Manage team uses integrated customer-centric product-led marketing and growth paradigms designed to attract and retain targeted customers, maximizing life-time value and minimizing customer acquisition efforts and costs.
Pro-Manage is developed and offered by Sulekha, one of India’s largest digital business and consumer brands that has transformed local services ecosystem through a AI-based need fulfillment and monetization platform that generates millions of qualified, parameterized service requests to local service SMBs every day in 40 cities.
Pro-Manage aspires to be the dominant, industry-leading and technologically the most sophisticated marketing SaaS platform in India with 500+ enterprise customers in the next two years.
Pro-Manage and Sulekha have three of the most well-regarded firms as its investors: Norwest Venture Partners (Palo Alto, US), Mitsui (Tokyo), and GIC (sovereign wealth fund of Singapore).
Job Description & Expectations
We are looking for an executive to help a portion of the 65,000+ customers of Sulekha achieve tangible business outcomes. He/she will closely work with paid customers of Sulekha to achieve the desired goals of Sulekha. This portfolio will be managed by the Pro-Manage SME product of Sulekha.
Pro-Manage Boost operations
a. Profile Enrichment of existing and new customers of Sulekha who want to enhance their presence in Google, Bing, Facebook and others as we add on, by working on their profile content.
b. Deliver on KYC and 8 vectors of digital presence that include posts, photos, videos directions, keywords to enhance the value of customers trying the Sulekha Pro-Manage Boost product
c. Email, Phone call and WhatsApp engagement with customers to obtain content and optimize the Google listings & on other platforms.
d. Closely work with cross functional teams including central design team, central keyword research team and marketing teams to deliver value.
e. Pro-mange Dashboard Training supporting the customer to understand the dashboard.
f. Performance Management for the customers, analyzing the profile performance sharing the reports and insights with the customers and recommend changes to enhance the profile.
Education, Professional and Personal Attributes
· B.Tech/BE/B.Sc. graduation is preferred
· Excellent communication skills, with good knowledge in Hindi and 1 regional language. This is mandatory to help with category expertise
· Good analytical knowledge including working knowledge of all Microsoft tools and awareness of digital advertising tools like Google, Facebook is preferred
· Min. 1 year of experience in digital marketing including interacting with customers will be preferred
· Should possess an innate love of data and ability to see new patterns that impact business
· Positive, initiative driven and passionate about digital marketing
· Result oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
· Ambitious and flexible
· Reporting to Pro-Manage SME vertical lead
· Must be based out of Chennai with no travel involved
· All days are working from office – no WFH envisaged as of now
What Pro-Manager Offers You
· Opportunity to develop cutting-edge digital SaaS business development expertise
· Develop competence in marketing, product development, customer success and technology
· Highly entrepreneurial and aspirational work environment that inspires and challenges
· Collaborative and fun work environment
· Learning and development program to help you develop skills
· Well-define career path and progression tracking
· Progressive, nurturing and respectful work culture
· Attractive compensation plus incentives
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes: Increasing renewals, reducing churn, identifying up-sell opportunities, influencing increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and driving growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Leading the overall journey for Customer Success: Mapping the customer journey and developing interventions for each step, driving engagement with customer marketing, analyzing data and customer feedback, and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Managing Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Building and Leading a World Class Customer Success team: Recruiting, training, and managing high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Setting up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Working Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Aligning with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increasing engagement
- Aligning with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Aligning with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention.
What you need to have:
- You’ve at least had around 4-12 years in customer success roles
- Exp in SAAS, handled US market and minimum 2 yrs in team handling.
- You’ve preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/ or Analytics, selling to the US market
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers