Profile: Business Development Executive / Associate Investment Manager / Investment Manager
Offered CTC: Best In the Market + Lucrative Incentives (Any Fresher Grad can apply/ Immediate Joiner would be preferred)
Job Responsibilities :
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customers' skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation > Meet personal and team sales targets.
► Call to arrange meetings with potential customers to generate new business
► Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
► Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
► Challenge any objections to get the customer to buy Business/Revenue generation
► Meet personal and team sales targets, > Generate or follow through sales leads
► Generate or follow through sales leads
► Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal
►skills Self-motivated and driven.
Desired Candidate Profile.
➤ An emphatic communicator with a pleasant personality.
► Self-driven, well-groomed, results-oriented professional with a positive outlook.
►Structured and process-oriented.
►Zeal for multitasking.
► Comprehensive towards Facts and Figures.
ANY GRAD CAN APPLY/ IMMEDIATE JOINERS WOULD BE PREFERRED
Why Square Yards?
►Multinational company (Global Approach)
►Performance & Salary review.
►Attractive incentives & mobility across regions (global)
► Fast track growth.
►Good Incentives > Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
➤ Diversified role
► Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Square Yards
Square Yards is a full-stack portal that addresses all aspects of the client journey, beginning with discovery and search and continuing through mortgages, transactions, rentals, home furnishing, and property management. Additionally, Square Yards is working on the development of cutting-edge, proprietary B2B platforms for stakeholders such as real estate brokers, developers, and financial institutions. Square Yards is responsible for facilitating over 15,000 transactions each year, totaling over one billion dollars. It is also among few domestic firms that have successfully moved to the global environment. This makes it one of the most notable examples of an Indian company that has been able to make this transition.
The company is putting its capital into the creation of India's first MLS using data analytics and virtual reality technology to shake up the established order of the business. Concurrently, neighboring B2C platforms are gearing up to become category leaders, thanks to the significant strategic benefits of participating in the whole value chain.
Business Developer Executive
2 - 6 YEARS
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities by doing outbound activities as per the market trends taking into account companies needs and expertise.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Identify prospects and actively involvement in social selling through platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clutch, or any other similar portals.
- Experience working with Bidding Portals like, Upwork, PPH, Freelancer or any other.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Draw up client contracts by working closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Create a sales pipeline
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- An excellent written and Verbal communication for making initial contact and for on-going conversations with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Ability to work with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills.
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills and self-driven nature
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- A go-getter attitude.
- Initiator and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have a minimum of 2 year of experience in selling IT services or products.
- Previous experience in selling services like Game development, Blockchain, Mobile app development is a plus
- MBA in marketing is a plus
Greetings from LMV Group!!
We are hiring for Business Development Executive for our company LMV IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Candidate must have prior work Experience in Product (IT Software Sales).
Can able to generate revenue for the organization.
Should have Good Communication & presentation skills.
Job Location -Somajiguda Hyderabad.
Immediate joiners are preferred.
· Identifying opportunities in target markets for your organization’s products and services.
· Generating leads through cold calling prospective clients or networking at trade shows.
· Developing and nurturing relationships with key customer accounts
· Keeping up with the latest industry developments, including market positioning of corporate competitors.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Company Name /: Just Mind Work Private Limited.
Job profile: Business development Executive
Roles & Resposibility.
1.Should Know about Bidding and approaching clients through Upwork plateform and know how to handle the complete sales process.
2.Should Know how to Develop Flow Diagrams for the projects.
3.Should Know feature listing and break down for various projects.
4.Knowledge of making strategies to expand the client base in the international market.
5.Coordinated with clients and software professionals for the online bidding process.
6.Good communication Skills.
7.Time management and planning Skills.
8.Understanding and obtaining the need of the client.
9.Preparing various presentations and writing details to hand over project to the development team.
10.The person should be technically sound to understand the project requirement and know the various method.
11.Technology, tools, and processes need to be applied able to handle the entire pre-sales cycle of lead generation.
12.Appointing fixing, presenting company profile & relevant product demo, follow ups with prospects.
13.Should Know customised proposal submission, and good oral & written skills in English.
14.Experience with email campaigning experience with generating leads from Linkedin have a handy client reference list.
Salary /: Hike on Current package.
Location /: Indore [WFO].
Working Days /: 5 [ Monday to Friday].
- Must have experience in handling bidding portals.
- Should have knowledge of email marketing and follow-up with the clients response.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Must have strong drive to results and passion for growing businesses.
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications development practices.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide quality leadership to Sales team.
- Shaping marketing strategy of new products.
- Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
- Develop new opportunities to increase company visibility.
- Analyse work statistics to determine project requirements, and generate business opportunities by getting new development projects for the company in the areas of web and mobile applications.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing requirements and financials.
- Generating leads for new development projects and convert them.
- Cold calling experience will be added advantage.
- Generating business through direct marketing i.e email marketing , cold calling ,cargliest Linked-in , bidding portals & other Social platforms .
- Keeping bidding portal on secondary for generating leads & business
- Experience on linked-in sales navigator would be add on .
- Must have proficient communication & understand the ascent of UK/US and other countries clients .
- Able to work on targets
- Sound technical knowledge on the development of Web & Mobile application.
- Maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- 1+ yrs sales experience in B2C Industry.
- Should have 1+ yrs experience in IT Sales.
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Faster and develop relationship with customers/clients.
- Work strategically carrying necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Marketing experience(2-4years)
- Self development and continuing personal development
- Multitasking & leadership quality
- Must have problem solving quality & have management skill
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects, and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for a profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning. As a BDA in BYJU’S, you will be expected to connect with potential customers (parents and students), set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU'S unique way of learning.
For Direct Sales, 10 LPA (7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
For Inside Sales, 8 LPA (5 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
Openings: Bangalore HO and PAN India (across 75 offices)
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off: Monday and Tuesday)
*Any Graduation degree
*Willingness to build career in sales domain
*Willingness to learn
Good to have:
*Highly effective communication
*High energy and enthusiasm
*Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
*Good grasp of school curriculum and learning