-Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- A minimum of 6 years of experience
- Experience of running campaign on various platforms
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
Your key responsibilities will include:
3-6 years of relevant work experience within a digital activation, paid Search, and paid social role.
3-4 years of hands-on digital marketing experience (Agency side preferably)
Have experience implementing digital marketing campaigns.
Handle e-commerce clients and service-based clients.
Must be able to work with Landing pages and Custom Websites on Wordpress/Shopify implementing the right tracking codes or work with our web developer on executing this.
Must be able to work in a team and manage designers, content writers etc.
Developing and optimising quality paid advertising campaigns across various networks such as Google Ads & Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. TikTok & Snapchat Ads are a bonus
A naturally analytical mind and ability to present key data to internal stakeholders
Simplify the reporting process to clients and allow them to understand their return on investment from their digital marketing efforts.
Experience in setting up goals using Google Tag Manager and driving performance through analysis of Google Analytics, Search Console and other tools
Consulting with clients to understand their business and translate that into a digital strategy that will achieve their objectives.
Reporting and confidently presenting results using ROI data.
Delivering exceptional customer service to internal teams and external clients. This means meeting deadlines, communicating efficiently, being proactive, and being flexible in your delivery.
Excellent client-facing communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person).
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive content development and work with internal teams to execute content marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working in close partnership with Technology, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, SEO, Customer Success, and various other departments to develop marketing content.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with teams and key stakeholders to generate content ideas, create detailed outlines, and convert them into compelling thought leadership articles, marketing collateral, and sales tools.
- Work on data-driven content such as reports, infographics, and is familiar with repurposing strategies.
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to support product launches and announcements through blogs, announcement mailers, social creatives, and more.
- Manage all phases of the sponsored content project lifecycle including discovery, kickoff, proposal requirements, content curation, and final delivery.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Repurpose long-form content that you’ve produced to smaller bite-sized content pieces consumable across a host of digital channels.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles, SEO best practices, and techniques, lead generation principles.
- Adept at developing data-driven content in both long and short-form that appeal to customers and prospects.
- Understanding of brand, logo, and regulatory compliance, and the ability to liaise with agencies, vendors and creative/design professionals.
- Good planning, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, including proofreading, copy editing and maintaining design consistency.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt to new strategies on the fly.
- Continually learn the latest platforms, technology, tools, and marketing solutions to enhance workflow.
Energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
Experience: 4 Years of experience in multi-channel content creation & management in B2B SaaS companies
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company and client’s presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
● Understanding the client's core product or service, the target audience & market, the problem that
the product or service intends to solve
● Managing end to end social media presence for brands, social listening & reputation management
● Thinking of monthly campaign ideas in participation with the copy & graphic design teams
● Heavy client coordination & interaction
● Preparing long term platform wise social media strategy for brands
● Generating ideas for moment marketing
● Monthly sentiment analysis & reporting for brands you handle
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Atomated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications – impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/ Tier 2 college