businesses. We serve more than 3000+ world’s biggest organizations across six continents, for all of their
engagements in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Belgium, Columbia, and multiple other geographies across the world.
Position : Growth Product Manager
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2+ years of experience in a product management/related role.
Education : Preferably a bachelor’s degree in engineering or MBA from a reputed organization
What you will be doing:
- Focus on the core web product, first-time and returning user experience, driving user growth, activation and
- Understanding & managing the overall customer experience, thus achieving a world class NPS
- Owning conversion funnel from leads to customers
- Product Growth Optimization: care about building rapid prototypes, quickly iterate on ideas to get to the best
design, understand what a good conversion design looks like
- Articulate how the series of features or products on your roadmap generate compounding impact that drives
product led growth of the business
- Weigh qualitative and quantitative signals, develop a gut and run with it
- Decision-Making Expertise: Have frameworks for unblocking and moving teams and projects forward with
- Hands-on experience of improving conversion funnel
- Team player, driven to be a part of an ambitious, high-performing team
- Creative thinker with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must resonate with the following words, as they actually mean a lot to us.
- Driven: You are motivated to build world-class experiences.
- Analytical: You have numbers on your fingertips always.
- Hustler: You are a self-starter & a self-finisher.
- Empathetic: If you practice empathy outside the product, then you definitely have it.
- Learner: We are growing exponentially, so should you.
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
As a Product Manager at Appyhigh, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content and business teams to build and launch the product, engage users, retain and delight them & win a significant market share.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Take onus for the product’s success.
- Plan new features and changes to the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team, and business strategy.
- Lead efforts across Research, UI, UX, & Product Architecture. Manage the development life cycle using agile scrum.
- Manage and coordinate with the Design, Marketing, Tech team to achieve the best implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build.
- Ensuring proper documentation and updating product trackers for clear visibility to the whole team
- Organize daily scrums, internal discussion, and brainstorming sessions to evolve the product with new ideas.
- Help the quality team in building & refining test-cases for UAT with the right tools
- Set up a Growth Strategy & User engagement campaigns based on user journey.
- Optimize the design & develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Ensuring product decisions are based on strong logic and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions.
- Analyse the competition, new market trends, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- Continuously improve the product for better user experience.
- Engage in the product partnership deals to ensure the maximum monetization of the product inventories.
- Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features' performance and report key findings.
Skills and qualification for this role :
- Bachelor's degree required with specialization in engineering from IIT(s), NIT(s) or any other premier Institute.
- Minimum 2+ years of product experience in consumer (B2C) mobile apps.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written communication and people skills.
- Should create prototypes and flow-charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision.
- Experience of Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Marketing Tools (Firebase, Google Analytics, Clevertap etc.)
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management.
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Our company is looking for a skilled Product Manager to drive the development and success of our products. The successful candidate will work closely with our development team, stakeholders, and customers to identify market needs, define product requirements, and oversee the product development process.
• Define product strategy and roadmap based on customer needs and market trends.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify customer needs and market opportunities.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and their features.
• Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on customer feedback and business goals.
• Work closely with the development team to ensure product requirements are clearly defined and delivered on time.
• Track development progress and manage projects using Jira.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure successful product launches and ongoing product improvements.
• Define and track product metrics to measure the success of our products.
• Continuously monitor and analyze customer feedback to inform product improvements and updates.
• Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Proven experience as a Product Manager in a technology-related field.
• Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
• Experience with data analysis and analytics tools is a plus.
• Experience with Jira or other project management tools is required.
If you are a Product Manager with a passion for developing and launching successful products and are looking for an exciting opportunity to drive product development in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Dapps is a decentralized app store that makes it easy to adopt and find Web 3 applications. Dapps use protocol-level technology as their foundation to create a decentralized, open-source app store.
To us, a company’s culture is the team’s everyday actions and beliefs. We aspire to create a team of individuals who hold common values but are diverse in their worldviews.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, production, engineering, etc. from product conception and throughout production to shape and thoroughly document the product strategy, including feature sets, merchandising, purchasing drivers, pricing, tools, and other success factors.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split testing and rapid, data-informed iteration.
- Ideally, you have previous technical experience with Decentralized products. You are driven by shipping financial services built on crypto assets and public blockchain infrastructure.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Conversant in the fundamentals of DeFi/Web3/Blockchain/Crypto
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize across multiple product areas and potential business opportunities
- Love for unicorns :)
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member of the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
We are looking for Product Manager with given below qualities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Product manager
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skill
- Previous experience in software and web development
- Proven success as a product developer in a non managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEM (search engine marketing) and online advertising
You as a Product Manager would be required to:
- Proactively identify key opportunities to independently scope, prioritize and lead their validation and execution end-to-end
- Develop overall product strategy, manage the roadmap and lead its execution to drive sustainable user engagement
- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional team
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Provide leadership in defining MVPs or Experiments that allow us to test our hypothesis while delivering a delightful customer experience
- Work closely with development teams and mediate between technical, UX/UI and business matters, backing up your opinion with data and driving decisions forward when needed
You'd fit in if you have :
- UX / UI Skill: Aptitude for UI/UX and a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands-on with designers
- Fluency with Data: Analytical mindset and ability to independently leverage data for prioritization and decision-making, plus experience working with data tools (e.g. Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase)
- Stakeholder Management: Strong collaboration, superb communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to synthesize information quickly
- Commercial Understanding: Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions. Understanding marketplace dynamics will be a plus.
- You feel comfortable handling uncertainty and operating independently
Perks at Oneistox:
- Challenging work, High Product Ownership, and Steep Learning Curve are guaranteed!
- You get to be part of a highly young and energetic team.
- Envisage the growth of a company from 5X to 500X.
- Industry-standard compensation and ESOPS.
- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
We are looking for a product manager for our payments vertical. This is a unique opportunity where a company is bringing eCommerce and payments stack together. To be successful in this role you must be structured in thinking, a technical expert, customer obsessed, and willing to move fast and iterate. You will partner with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to drive the long-term vision of the company. You should have a strong bias for action and ability to deliver results under tight timelines. Lastly, you need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Seek customer anecdotes, data, and design-driven insight to prioritize the product roadmap and product features
- Identify and plug product gaps and generate new ideas that create stickiness in the product, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Speak the language of the engineering (own PRDs), and design
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain expertise in fintech products, engineering, design, data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and project management ability
Some Important Traits – We look out for a Person in this role
- Ability to identify, structure and solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability to identify the (un)said customer/merchant needs and invent solutions to meet those needs.
- High degree of organisation and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to dive deep into details and willingness to roll up the sleeves
Our Core Values:
- Merchant Obsession (Merchant First)
We’re A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don’t have location barriers across our team, Infact more then 90% of our Employees “Work from Anywhere” - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting – At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
The traits that we are looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and outcomes of the problem statements and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management – You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams.
- User Empathy – Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- Curiosity - Be curious about employee wellness space especially financial well. In general, be curious!
- World-class innovation – Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world-class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity - Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Own the entire funnel for Jify, online and offline to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with teams to get Business strategies implemented on system and on field for existing as well as new products.
- Be the voice of customer and sales advisors via constant interaction with Customer Success and Engagement teams.
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities to increase ARPM (Average Revenue per member).
- Own metrics related to various funnels and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends based on user engagement trends.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Handle the user engagement with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories.
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your “action bias” with “end-states”.
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture.
What you should have
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Experience with building mobile first applications.
- Zest for learning, hustlers and “Do-ers”.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Tableau, Trello, JIRA, and analytics tools such as clevertap, mixpanel etc.
- Exposure of working with multiple gateways
- Building instranal dashboards to measure execution success of programs
- Identifying and build automated solutions for manual processes using data insights
- Supervising efficient working of all phases of product development.
- Administering the lifecycle of products from conceptualization to implementation, analyzing all business requirements and translating it into production
- Working closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products with new features.
- Determine the product requirements through user engagement, translate requirements to detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- To drive strategic projects aimed at improving the adoption of products/ services or their individual features
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation and scale
- Providing directions to the team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
- Analyzing reports and following up process and results, and monitoring meetings to identify and suggest product improvements and trends
- Managing different teams and complex business processes and working across internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Growth org to help build the future of the Retention team.
The Retention team is responsible for all facets of user retention - from the moment a user signs up all the way through when they become a core user, covering areas like onboarding, resurrected user flows, content discovery, lifecycle touchpoints, and more.
The work will require deep empathy for HighLevel's new, core, and resurrected users by ultimately helping them understand the value of HighLevel.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact HighLevel's growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
Required Experience: :
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.