Summary: - As a Product Manager, you will act as a conduit between Surgeons and our R&D team. You’ll work with Surgeons to understand their needs & desires and have the technical skills to work with engineers to deliver those requirements. The result of your work is a commercial product that enterprise users (Hospitals and Surgeons) love and value. You’ll explore & develop product ideas through scheduled conversations with customers, assess competitor's offerings & investigate open-source technologies. You will collaborate with UX, engineering, and leadership teams to assess and prioritize the best for product development. Your key role will be translating user requirements into executable work items that the development team can implement in the product. You will have the necessary detailed technical knowledge to explain feature requirements to developers and work with them to deliver these improvements for users. This role is suitable for someone who enjoys working with users, and technology, and delivering software products that end customers would love to use in their respective fields of work.
Core Competencies: -
▪ Excellent Communication – Oral and Written
▪ Collaborative Mindset ▪ Adaptability to dynamic business scenarios
▪ Analytical Thinking
▪ Trusted Partnership
▪ Execution Excellence
▪ Networking and Relationship Building
Job Responsibilities: -
# Product Exploring:-
▪ Understanding the overall market and competitors
▪ Work closely with stakeholders (customers, business development, and the open-source community) to understand needs and priorities
▪ Translate market and stakeholder needs into product requirements and definitions
▪ Collaborate with UX and Eng. on feature ideas and prototypes to bring potential solutions to life.
▪ Collaborate with stakeholders to guide feature development and prioritization
▪ Translate user requirements into executable feature work items with engineering.
▪ Be the "voice of the customer" during the specification and development stages.
▪ Influencing and collaborating in open source while balancing commercial product development.
▪ Able to communicate the business value of product capabilities to sales.
▪ Act as a product champion externally and internally in support of sales channels.
▪ Develop, track, and report key metrics to drive future product development.
Skills and Experience Requirements:-
▪ Any Engineering Degree/MBA.
▪ Aptitude for technology and familiarity with basic SDLC.
▪ Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ 4 - 8 years of software product management experience.
▪ Enthusiastic about new technology and its transformational abilities.
▪ Prior experience in the field of Ortho / Navigation is preferable.
▪ Exposure of New Product Launch.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Happy Reliable Surgeries
Your work will involve
- Understanding and scoping business requirements into technical specifications, converting user needs into wireframes and documentation for development
- Understanding user journeys and business workflows
- User research and interviews for getting insights
- Designing innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Doing wireframes based on proposed solutions
- Analyze product and user data to derive insights
- Working with developers, analysts, designers, customer support, sales and marketing teams to build products which people love to use
- Managing scrums to keep track of the work done and what needs to be done
- Planning releases and roll-out of features and products into the market
- Design thinking.
- Good business sense
Soft skills: Curiosity, Willingness to learn and understand, Ability to organize tasks and manage time
Experience: Job experience in a similar technical field
Demonstrated leadership through organizations, projects, or other extra-curricular activities.
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/">https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in/">https://blog.creliohealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
https://blog.livehealth.in/">Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- IT project management experience to implement improvements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for the system used in the organization (e.g., Workday, Oracle, SAP)
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Work with HR, finance and IT to maintain and improve the HRIS, including configuration, end-user access, security, and system efficiency
- Supports critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HRIS
- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.
Role: Senior Campus Recruiter
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Technovert is new-generation services/product technology firm that’s built on a people foundation. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We deliver technology solutions that are interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology.
Technovert is well known for innovative intern and fresher talent acquisition strategies. We nurture our talent in an open environment that allows for individual growth of a person. Some of our key leaders have grown the ranks all the way from freshers to managing some of the key business divisions. This role is thus very crucial for us.
Senior Campus Recruiter is a role providing an end-to-end graduate recruitment experience from collating the demand, strategizing the plan and executing it to make sure right hires are in place rightly. Senior Campus Recruiter in this role brings out passion of connecting Technovert to the potential talent enabling a great career start for undergraduates.
We would love you to:
- Create, strategize and execute campus recruitment plans to meet the demand
- Assess fresh talent across technical and competency-based assessments in high volume
- Explore and develop new channels to connect students with Technovert
- Advocate the great talent experience and maintain Technovert’s repute
- Carry out continuous research, create and maintain data points for analysis and reporting
- Seek the delta and continuously evolve campus hiring process at Technovert
- Knowledge and strategy in competing and hiring best talent (Tech and Non-Tech)
- Strong relationships with good Universities / Colleges PAN India
- Broad exposure to branding fundamentals via social media
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and relationship building experience
- Proven knowledge in assessment methodologies / tools required for hiring fresh talent
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2018/10/product-strategies-for-switching-costs/">product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2018/06/data-driven-vs-data-informed/">product data and metrics
- Synthesizing https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2018/08/effective-user-interviews/">customer research
- Gathering product https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2014/10/what-is-a-user-story/">requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2015/04/how-to-work-with-stakeholders-as-a-pm/">stakeholders to achieve the product vision
Despite the global pandemic, Flexiple has been growing ~25% month on month for the last 6 months and has grown its fully distributed network of highly skilled tech talent across ~50 countries now.
Our Marketplace & Talent Operations team till date has been led by https://www.linkedin.com/in/suvansh-bansal/">Suvansh Bansal, right now assisted by a 10 member team. We are now looking to add a leader to the team who can help us hire, grow, nurture, and retain quality operations talent. Additionally, you will play a key role in leading the strategy and execution to ensure that high-quality freelance talent is onboarded and optimally placed to meet client demands (average deal size of ~US$30000).
You have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is leading the remote work revolution and be the revenue-driving force in the premium B2B services industry Flexiple operates in. We expect to grow to $15 million by end of FY22-23.
Kindly note, this is a remote position.
- Attracting & Retaining Talent - Build and execute a strategy to effectively attract, onboard, and retain talent to meet the speed and quality expectations of our clients. This includes collaborating with our screening teams to optimize the process for sourced talent. Your strategic and analytical thinking will contribute to the formulation of unique solutions to streamline such processes.
- Optimize matching process - Lead a fully distributed team and ensure work practices are designed to encourage revenue optimization. The focus thus, needs to be on assessing client needs, finding the "right" freelancer, so that we can match freelance talent to meet the speed and quality expectations of our clients. A key work area would be to do supply planning in alignment with forecasted client demand.
- Collaboration with Sales team - Build robust feedback loops with the Sales team to ensure that both teams work in the same direction. Your success will be measured by exceeding established KPIs for the supply and the demand teams.
- Driving improvements with the Marketing team - Lead efforts while working with the founders to dramatically scale the inbound funnel. Your role will be prioritize the different methods of talent acquisition to meet the forecasted client demand. Your insights will help the marketing team build landing pages and site resources to attract and retain targeted talent.
- Work with the Founders - Share feedback backed by strategic and analytical thinking with the founders on tech products (for freelancer success, onboarding, and matching), technical screening, talent success (laying out a clear path for success for our community).
- Team - Lead by example, hire/ train/ mentor mentor junior team members, and provide instant, relevant feedback on areas of improvement for processes and performance.
Expectations in Week 1
- Understand our business model and way of working.
- Work with key teams to learn the core of Flexiple's talent operations and sales capabilities.
Expectations in Month 1
- Take ownership of a set of freelancer leads and work on the process followed for them.
- Complete a current state assessment of the structure and functions that define attracting, onboarding, and retaining talent.
- Pick up necessary tech skills that are needed for the industry.
Expectations till Month 3
- Take ownership of a set of client leads and work on finding the best matches for them.
- Complete a current state assessment of the structure and functions that define the Talent Matching process.
- Work with the existing Talent Operations team to help them improve their sales ability, industry knowledge, and tech understanding.
- Get the team in the habit of hitting their targets every month.
- Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first month.
Expectations till Month 6
- Assess, develop, and execute strategies to effectively onboard, and retain talent while adapting to the specialized needs of our clients.
- Begin to assess, develop, and execute strategies to effectively matching talent while meeting the speed and quality expectations of our clients.
- Gain a deep understanding of the supply/ demand dynamics within Flexiple to assist with prioritization of matching activities and optimal supply planning.
- Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first 3 months.
Expectations in Year 1
- Take ownership of the talent attraction, on-boarding, retention, and matching teams to meet changing demands and drive revenues.
- Develop and nurture robust feedback loops between the Talent Operations team and the Sales teams to efficiently run the matching process.
- Evaluate the current team and bridge shortfalls by hiring, training, growing, and retaining internal talent for the Talent Operations team.
- Develop supply models to ensure we can meet client expectations for current and future needs.
Who are you:
- 5+ years of experience in business operations/ management consulting, developing and executing strategies, leveraging analytics and KPIs to inform decision-making and performance management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve to inform supply planning decisions so that priorities can be set are mandatory.
- Ability to lead a global team, provide motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality, sense of urgency, and deepening of customer relationships with both clients and freelance talents.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively and develop strong cross-functional relationships, especially with Operations and Sales functions.
- Accustomed to working in a metrics-driven environment and success in developing methods to achieve KPI expectations.
- Expertise in building a replicable playbook to hire, train, mentor junior team members.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environments.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Laptop on joining
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
● 3-5 years’ experience managing end to end Software Product Lifecycle from product
research, market research, competitive analysis, ideation, planning, positioning,
roadmap development, requirements development, till product launch
● Proven ability to deliver projects from inception to completion and manage projects
within time and budget constraints
● Deep knowledge of Scrum project management and related experience with project
● Perform user acceptance testing and research to understand the end user’s needs
and experience managing release schedules and deployment strategies
● Experience working across multiple teams with excellent communication,
coordination, and organizational skills
● Communicate product and business requirements by documenting high-level
requirements and user stories
● Collaborate with the UI/ UX team to produce clear wireframes, workflows and visual
designs ready for handoff to development and QA team
● Enjoy building professional relationships and are skilled at resolving differences of
opinion and unite a team
● Knowledge of software change management principles
● Have solid Product Management experience and an in-depth understanding of
product management processes and frameworks
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Extremely organized and focused on the high-value outcome
● A self-starter who is organized, can identify key focus areas and prioritize time
● You have a start-up mentality with a “no job too small” and a “go-getter” attitude
● Candidates with past startup experience in SaaS domain would be preferred
If you think you would be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
Liaison with schools and colleges in Mumbai
Good knowledge / contacts with schools and colleges
Experience in the education sector is preferred.