7+ Analytical Skills Jobs in Ahmedabad | Analytical Skills Job openings in Ahmedabad
Apply to 7+ Analytical Skills Jobs in Ahmedabad on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Analytical Skills Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Position: Business Development Executive
Exp: 2+ Years of experience
- Must have strong knowledge of freelancing site Upwork.
- Must have inside-out knowledge of Upwork algorithms and have great sense and command on Upwork.
- Excellent Analytical & Communication Skills (Written and Oral).
- Email Etiquette, Proposal Writing, Follow-up, and Requirement Gathering.
- Must be aware of client details analysis.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ahmedabad/ Work from office
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Business Analyst who will be responsible for understanding and analyzing business strategies, goals, and requirements. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and identifying areas of improvement. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to complete the documentation of existing systems.
What you’ll be doing:
• Understand and analyse business strategies, goals, and requirements to create effective business solutions
• Document and validate existing project requirements scattered across many files and formats
• Create from scratch workflow charts and diagrams to represent the current and future state of business processes
• Plan, coordinate, and validate business requirements with various teams.
• Suggest business trends to the Product Owner for new and existing features
• Develop detailed documentation of business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and business rules
• Participate in all Agile ceremonies, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
• Help guide the product vision to the future with constant research, analysis, and innovative ideas
What you’ll bring:
• 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Strong understanding of business strategies, goals, and requirements
• Experience documenting project requirements
• Ability to create workflow charts and diagrams from scratch.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Ability to use ChatGPT effectively
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• HR Screening Call (15 minutes)
• First Interview Round (45minutes) [Online Interview]
• Final Interview Round (45 minutes) [Offline/In-person Interview at Ahmedabad office]
Tecstub is a renowned global provider of comprehensive digital commerce solutions for some of the world's largest enterprises. With offices in North America and Asia-Pacific, our team offers end-to-end solutions such as strategic Solution Consulting, eCommerce website and application development, and support & maintenance services that are tailored to meet our client's unique business goals. We are dedicated to delivering excellence by working as an extended partner, providing next-generation solutions that are sustainable, scalable, and future-proof. Our passionate and driven team of professionals has over a decade of experience in the industry and is committed to helping our clients stay ahead of the competition.
We value our employees and strive to create a positive work environment that promotes work-life balance and personal growth. As part of our commitment to our team, we offer a range of benefits to ensure our employees are supported and motivated.
• A 5-day work week that promotes work-life balance and allows our employees to take care of personal responsibilities while excelling in their professional roles.
• 30 annual paid leaves that can be utilized for various personal reasons, such as regional holidays, sick leaves, or any other personal needs. We believe that taking time off is essential for overall well-being and productivity.
• Additional special leaves for birthdays, maternity, and paternity events to ensure that our employees can prioritize their personal milestones without any added stress.
• Health insurance coverage of 3 lakhs sum insured for our employees, spouse, and children, to provide peace of mind and security for their health needs.
• Vouchers and gifts for important life events such as birthdays and anniversaries, to celebrate our employees' milestones and show appreciation for their contributions to the company.
• A dedicated learning and growth budget for courses and certifications, to support our employee's career aspirations and encourage professional development.
• Company outings to celebrate our successes together and promote a sense of camaraderie among our team members. We believe that celebrating achievements is an important part of building a positive work culture.
- Make documentations with formatting and in proper detailing
- Basic knowledge on Excel working with formula handling & reporting.
- Need to do multitasking, able to deliver tasks on time with expected quality
- Candidate should have thinking out of the box which supports the department to deliver good results in the pre-defined processes.
- Needs to be quick learner and able to come up with own thoughts on the tasks explained/shared to deliver good results
- Work closely with German team for operative processes/execution/deliverables.
- Flexible to adopt the changes in terms of processes/task handling.
- Knowledge on order fulfillment processes, managing support content on the website, inputs on support handling processes are added advantage.
- At least bachelor in any stream or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience in MS-Excel or similar office tools – is preferred
- Knowledge on VB script, macros is preferred
- Documentation skills
- Good Communication skills, at least speaking in English is required
- Good analytical skills
- Eager to know/experiment new technology and tools
- Web Browsing , ability to search quick results from web
- Experience on process documentation & presentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Out of box thinking and quick learner with willingness to learn new things
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
● Experience Level: Min +2 years
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).