We are looking for a Business Development Associate who will be responsible for building strategies to enhance the company's sales and overall organizational growth.
· Identifying and developing new business opportunities
· Developing and executing strategic sales plans
· Meeting the business goals and objectives
· Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities
· Identifying and contacting potential clients
· Obtain contact information of potential customers through cold calling, internet research, and emailing.
· Building and maintaining long-lasting business relationships with clients
· Identify and qualify new customers based on the company’s business model and guidelines.
· Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations.
· Coordinate appointments, meetings, and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
· Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
· Updating client and lead information in the respective databases
· Developing and implementing business growth strategies
· Preparing and presenting client retention plans
· Monitoring and analyzing sales data
· Coordinating with customers about quotations & product feedback
· Creating accurate and detailed sales reports
· Maintain a database of potential customers’ details like numbers, emails, and company information.
· Work closely with the internal team to deliver business services with a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Assist in achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Committed to the team and the project.
· Good convincing skills
· Good communication skills
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in pre-sales/ telesales/ ad sales/ digital media. (FMCG sector will be preferred)
Qualification: Minimum qualification: Graduation
Languages: Must be fluent in English and Hindi
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vishakhapatnam, Vishakhapatnam - 530007, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
About iFuture Globistic Limited
Please read the job description very carefully before applying.
We are hiring for a leading financial services company in India.
Experience: 6 months to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Must have experience in lead generation and tele sales calling.
Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
Role & Responsibility:
Responsible for generating Leads.
Developing opportunities with new customers.
Reaching the targets and goals set for your profile.
Experience in Outbound Calling/Outbound Tele sales.
Minimum 1 year of calling experience into lead generation or sales.
Follow up on the database / leads provided by Company.
Good command over English and Hindi.
Why Should You Apply?
Supportive work environment
As seen on Economic Times
The interested candidate should be currently living in Mumbai.
The candidate should be comfortable commuting to Powai.
If your profile matches, we will contact you for further steps.
Ability to handle pressure and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers would help.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Should be able to handle team and take decisions. Should be able to motivate team to achieve their goals and help them wherever necessary.
We are looking for a Client Advisory Manager to act as the liaison between our Client and Operations teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sales or marketing besides developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting clients and achieving sales targets. It would be an added advantage if the candidate has experience in event management firm.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns or meeting new clients and identifying sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell learning experiential services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executive and facilitators
- Report to the Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field, Bcom, BA, BSc would all be considered
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Being a Go Giver
- Speed of response
- Building relationships
- Attention to detail
- Being persistent
- Wellness & mental well-being benefits
- Medical policy
- Flexible leave policy
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Fun people to work with - read more about them - https://focusu.com/about-us/
- Great culture - read more about it - https://focusu.com/focusu-culture/#values
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with sellers. Over the last 25 years, we have been continuously evolving our platform using sophisticated business-enablement technologies to make doing business easy. Our credo, 'Bada Aasaan Hai,' appropriately depicts our approach. With 76 million product offerings and 6.7 million responsive supplier base, we provide ease and convenience to our 138 million buyers. Our IPO was a thumping success in 2019, reaffirming the trust of our users and investors alike. Headquartered in Noida, we have 3,000+ employees located across 32 offices in the country.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Our sales professionals focus on face-to-face sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within assigned region.
- To generate leads from given database & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Field sales
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
. • Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated
. • Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
MBA Freshers or Any degree with 1-year Experience in Field Sales
60% in 10th & 12th
*ctc upto 3.9LPA*
Location - Mumbai
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Position Name: Tele Caller
Job Location: Boisar
Experience: 0 to 1 year
No of openings: 4
Nature of job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs8,000 to Rs10,000
Female Candidates from Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu preferred
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
Providing details about ongoing and upcoming real estate development projects
Explaining about the importance of owning a house & benefits of Real Estate Investments
Replying to the queries of the potential customers
Persuade prospects for a site visit
Convince customers to book the apartment and collect the token amount
Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
Designation: Web consultant/ web caller/ Website sales executive/ CCE.
Process: International B2B website process.
- Fresher candiates can also apply for the Job.
- Fresher candidates with flueny in english communication required.
- At least 3 to 6 months Exp. required in web selling,
Knowledge in Website sales, SEO/ GLL sales preferred.
#seo #insidesales #voiceprocess #kolkata #internationalbpo #cce #webconsultant #kolkatajobs #websitesales #websiteprocess #seosales #b2bcampaign #searchengineoptimization #gllsales #websitecampaign
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
Purpose: To generate clients and convince them the importance of business promotion and websie for there business and also to make collection from clients.
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Responsible for client engagement & Manage the requirements
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Coordinate the builder to arrange for the site visit and share the necessary information to clients
- Visit the connected properties and identify the USPs to pitch better to clients
- Manage the feedback from the client
- Understand the real estate market & comparison of the product
- Maintain good business relationship with client and builder
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to enhance the market & expand the business network
- Work with the team to share the responsibilities and work towards achieving team’s targets
Designation : Customer Relationship Executive
Job Role : Outbound Voice Process.
Job Location: Andheri,Sakinaka
Eligibility Criteria : -
Minimum - HSC Pass
SSC with Min 6 Months International BPO Experience (Fresher's Can Also Apply)
Between 18 - 40 years of age
Fixed shifts - 7 PM to 4 AM (Fixed night shift)
5 Days Working, Fixed Saturday & Sunday Off *
Drop and training will be provided
No. of vacancy – 50+