- Complete responsibility of assigned project like coordination with client, time management,
team management, budgeting and brainstorming on tricky code.
Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates
are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or
challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members
required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical
Qualifications for Project Manager :
- Bachelor's degree is Must
- 1-4 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
About Antier Solutions Pvt. Ltd (Antech)
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
About the Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual with a proven track record to independently solve problems to work in our Founder’s Office and report directly to the CEO. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, successful candidate will drive multiple projects across growth, technology and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business consulting role, with a special focus on executive.
Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning. Independently lead multiple high stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning, and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects. Willingness to develop and learn subject matter expertise in healthcare, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
Ex Consultants from McKinsey/ Bain/ BCG or other top tier consulting firms will be preferred
Undergraduate/ Postgraduate from top tier engineering schools like IIT/ BITs/ IIM/ ISB within 1-4 years experience will be preferred
Minimum 2 years prior experience in strategy consulting or strong experience in leading PnL at a high growth startups or equally analytical roles preferred.
Strong analytical ability, with excellent track record as an independent problem solver. Ability to understand large amounts of data to problem find the issue and crisply communicating to CEO will be a given. Adept at MS Excel & PPT
Extremely agile, and enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment where there is pressure to deliver on business outcomes. Wants to be legendary every day.
Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, working to ensure our tools and technology are at the cutting edge.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the CTO and Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years experience in a technical production / project management role
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
As a Customer Success Manager at this company, you will prioritize the goals and needs of our customers. CSMs form a direct relationship with customers and provide them with timely value propositions. CSM teams work with customers to help them with product onboarding, technical implementation support, understanding the business use cases and map it to the product features. The key skills required are:
- You have a customer first approach while implementing a technology product and can independently lead the project in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You can work with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Sales, technology) to quickly come up with solutions that achieve customer objectives.
- You are adept in client relationships and capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are empathetic and a good listener.
- You constantly strive to improve customer health metrics like product implementation time, CSAT, LTV, repeat purchase, churn, retention, NPS, upsell and cross-sell.
You should have :
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise-level strategic customers on technology solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to draw insights to improve the product and customer experience.
- Very good verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of technology solutions like APIs, integrations, SQL, AWS, Pendo, Hubspot, Freshdesk would be a big plus.
- Very hands-on experience in Excel sheets and advanced data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a SaaS company would be ideal.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Title: Art Producer/Senior Art Producer
● Manage the art production of incredibly compelling, high-quality smartphone games.
● Plan and oversee the 2D, 3D, UI, and Technical Art planning using project planning tools like
Google or MS Excel sheet.
● Follow the delivery plan and coordinate with art, art leads, design, product, and engineering
● Initiate and track all production processes through art stand up meetings, scrum, or similar
● Ensure timely delivery of art milestones while safeguarding the quality of artwork in
accordance with the pre-defined art production schedule.
● Work with art leads and art directors to evaluate and sign-up new outsourcing art and sound
● Work with vendors to finalize the vendor delivery plan and co-ordinate with vendors for timely
● Work with project stakeholders to get their feedback on assets delivered by the vendors,
communicate back to the vendors, and get the updated asset deliveries.
● Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our art teams, and the
efficiency of our art processes.
Profile / Requirements
● 5-10 years of overall experience in managing Art Production. Min 3 years of relevant
● Candidate must have worked on and have shipped at least 1 game on Play Store or App
● Must have experience in games developed in the Unity game engine.
● Must have experience of working with frontend Unity developers and technical artists,
product managers, and game designers.
● Experience in tools like Jira, Slack, Asana, Trello, Monday, Google docs, and Google sheets.
● Experience with asset management tools like AlienBrain or any similar software.
● Extremely strong project management skills and good at planning in all situations.
● Excellent knowledge of game art production pipelines.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, combining leadership and diplomacy.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.