3+ Analytical Skills Jobs in Kolkata | Analytical Skills Job openings in Kolkata
Apply to 3+ Analytical Skills Jobs in Kolkata on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Analytical Skills Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
In this role, you will contribute to various phases of the software development process or software testing.
Apply now for the role of Business Analyst at CodeBuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic and enthusiastic personnel.
If you are willing to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking, team environment, the engineers, internal partners, and stakeholders then you could be the perfect fit for the opening.
- Collaborate with the Development team to create a Functional Specification (FS) document.
- Gather requirements from clients and create documents that include Business proposals, BRD, and SRS.
- Provide mentoring & guidance to project team members in accordance with Agile principles.
- Assist the Project Manager and Lead Developer in the end-to-end project implementation.
- Must understand and be able to apply current market trends and prevalent technologies to help provide clients with potential solutions to address their business challenges.
- Design Wireframes by incorporating the fundamentals concepts of UX.
- Translate business requirements in functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assist/Coordinate conducting User Acceptance Tests(UAT)
What You Need To Apply:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Project Documentation and Research skills.
- Team coordination skills.
- Good understanding of Web & Mobile applications.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle(SDLC).
- Hands-on experience in strategic planning and business case development.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present projects, procedure and status updates and/or proposals to peers and upper management.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
We are looking for a React.js or React Native Developer to join our team.
Apply now for the role of a React.js or React Native Developer that is opening doors for skilled, energetic developers looking for Mern Stack Developer Jobs.
If you can help us design and create multiple layers of applications while working cross-functionally across different infrastructures. You would fit perfectly if you love problem-solving, design, and creating quality offerings.
- Developing existing programs by analyzing user requirements and identifying areas for modification by R&D followed by coding.
- Develop UI in HTML, CSS, and JS and integration with the backend using REST API.
- Translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps.
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable, and scalable code.
- Integrate our various data storage solutions.
- Ensure responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps.
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes.
- Help in code automation.
What You Need To Apply (Technical Competency):
- Previous work experience as a React.js or React Native developer for 1 year at least.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to document their code.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Proficient use of GIT
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of web or mobile-based applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects.
- Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
- Must be disciplined, proactive and self-motivated
- Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project briefs and updates.
If you have it all in you, we are happy to have you with us!