We are looking "SAP Project Manager" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
Experience: 10+ Yrs
• Min 2-3 years of experience in PMO
• Good in communication skills and reporting skills
• Knowledge on SAP and high level Process
• Knowledge on finance process
• Knowledge on Project execution Process
• Should be willing to travel and should be committed
PS Pro by PrintStop is a SaaS-based platform that automates order-to-delivery workflows for branded merchandise, onboarding kits, stationery, marketing collateral, corporate gifts and a lot more. Using PS Pro’s digital portals for specific products, large organisations will automate the manual effort, eliminate errors in artwork, enable inbuilt approvals and get complete visibility of spending, thus reducing the effort required by almost 80%. Our customers include Deloitte, Capgemini, HDFC Ergo, Bajaj Allianz, Yes Bank, Siemens, Xerox and several others. We are a 15-year-old bootstrapped company, profitable and growing year after year. We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are a self-starter with a passion for marketing
and social media, we encourage you to apply. About the position, We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our
team at Knowmee.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the development
of new products and features, as well as managing the existing product portfolio. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, sales, and customer support to ensure the success of our products.
About Knowmee: Knowmee (https://knowmee.co/) is a SaaS product for enterprise customers for Electronic/Digital Visiting Card. Our goal is to
revolutionize the way enterprise customers exchange professional information.
Role Details: Product Manager, Knowmee Department Technology
Reporting To CTO
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Marketing)
- Familiarity with SaaS and enterprise software products and technologies
- 2+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of
- delivering successful products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively communicate product vision and strategy to cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect and analyze data to inform product decisions
How will I be Successful (Critical Success
How will I be Empowered
- New tech product development Work closely with CoFounders, senior team members and tech vendor
- Successful rollout of the tech product Work on multiple tech projects
What will I Do (Major Functions) What Will I be accountable for (KPI)
- Develop and implement product strategies that meet the needs of our customers and align with the company’s goals. Conduct market research to understand customer needs and identify new
- opportunities for growth. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product features and road-map. Manage the product development process, ensuring that products are delivered on time, maintained properly, are bug-free and within budget.
- Lead the product demos for customers along with the sales team. Handhold the Beta Customers through the entire process from pre-sales, sales, on-boarding, billing, training and daily usage.
- Analyze and report on product performance, making recommendations for improvements and optimizations. Communicate product plans and updates to stakeholders, including customers, partners,
So, what do you do as a project manager? You are responsible to manage key client project in direction, coordination, implementation, execute, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. They make sure the scope of the project is clear, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule.
The successful candidate will work directly in client location to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope. You will coordinate with other teams & departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and Clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed specifications and clarify requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple projects.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and ready to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Developing and Tracking the project
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving skills
- Management skills
- Process Improvement
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Job description: Project Manager :
Experience: 2-9 years
Managerial Skills : Team handling, Team Spirit, Task Management and Coordination with Senior authorities in the organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Complete responsibility of assigned project like coordination with client, time management, team management, budgeting and brainstorming on tricky code.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the department.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree is Must
- 1-3 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
Project Management KRAsProject Management KRAs
Job Description (Major KRAs) –
1) Planning- Understand/Work/Create/Assist :
a. SMO Tracker
2) Team & Vendor Management: Individual Contribution, Buddy Coaching, Participate inRecruitment/Induction, KRA setting and Performance Evaluation:
a. Work Allocation Based on Activity Charter & SMO Tracker
b. Primary & Secondary Work related ownership to ensure business continuity as a part of risk mitigation
c. Setting up KRAs (using InnoWET) and Performance review
d. Time sheet Management & Analysis
e. Social Media Participation and updated Profile
3) Campaign Deliverables : Timely Plan, Manage, Monitor and Communicate :
a. SMO and Activity Charter specific Content & Creative work packs and stacks for clients ( weekly to monthly )
b. BTL- Onetime & Frequent list
c. ATL Excel Sheet
4) Review & Analytics:
a. Client’s success PPT and Report with executive summary
b. Team Productivity based on Time Sheets
c. Power of 5 /Activity Charter Conformance Report
d. Search Engine Marketing /Paid Campaigns Report and Plan of Action
e. Consolidated success Report /PPT for internal stakeholders
5) CRM/Account Management:
a. Presales Support for New Business Development
b. Participation & representation of Digitally Next in PR centric activities , forum and Seminars as and when required.
c. Initiate and Manage Key Account Management for cross selling opportunities to present clients
d. To be a think tank to the management by providing the required Market Intelligence and Business Intelligence related to IoT/Digital/Social Media.
6) Project Management Tools & Automation:
a. Updating and Managing Knowledge Management repository
b. Effective implementation and use of social media Tools(if any)
c. Keeping and custodian of Clients and BFGs usernames and passwords list
d. Creating and upkeep of Process Manual with SLAs
e. Building and updating templates according to work functions
Senior Product Analyst
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
At Vidyakul, you will have the opportunity to impact 60 million state board students’ lives by growing India’s first truly vernacular e-learning platform for 9-12 class state board students.
WHO ARE WE and WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Vidyakul is a pre-Series A funded EdTech startup based out of Gurgaon, that is truly “democratizing education for the masses”
● Our Investors:
○ We Founder Circle - Backed marquee brands such as BluSmart & Zypp Electric
○ JITO Angel Network - Backed Finance Peer, largest lender of EdTech
○ Dholakia Ventures - Backed by the Diamond King of Surat
● Our Founders:
○ Tarun Saini - 3X founder, 8 years experience in Sales & Marketing
○ Raman Garg - 3X founder, 7 years experience in Ecommerce and Tech
● We are bridging the gap between the villages and quality education at an affordable cost.
● We are growing fast (3X Q-o-Q) and wish for you to be part of this rocketship!
WHAT IS THE ROLE & Responsibilities?
* Hands-on experience of tracking tools like Mixpanel, MoEngage, GA, Firebase. Able to Identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
* Product Analysis with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach.
* Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
* Ability to understand user journeys and cull insights from the same
* Assist fellow engineering, design, and business leadership to define our product vision and strategy across your product areas, and deliver tangible business outcomes
* 2-5 years of experience in a similar role involving data analysis and consumer insights
* Ability to analyse data quickly - comfortable with tools like Mixpanel, MoEngage, GA, Firebase
* Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
Job Profile - We are in search of a smart and highly motivated project manager with 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, who can effectively coordinate our internal resources and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field, with at least 2 years of experience in project management and related areas.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Awareness about the latest technologies for product development and execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project work in alignment with the Statement of Work (SOW) obligations and ensure accurate team reporting.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan with proper cost and time estimates.
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time within the scope to attain customer satisfaction.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- Ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance.
- Coordinate project management activities, projects, people, communications
- Handle customer communications through emails, tickets and conference calls
- Serve as the project coordinator, maintaining timelines and ensuring accurate delivery dates.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Monitor and report on the progress of project to all stakeholders especially our customers
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information for internal teams
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document meeting notes and follow up on action items and decisions from meetings
- Organize and maintain project materials such as documents, designs etc
- Provide operational support as needed
This is what you need to qualify:
- Proven 1 year work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role in Information Technology (IT) related projects
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology concepts required. Intermediate knowledge of IT hardware, software, and networking beneficial.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
Must have good hands on experience as a developer in any prog language.
Experience in any of our service offerings such as BI/AI/ML/QA/Microsoft Tech/Devops/UI/UX etc
Must have worked in US/Europe/ Australia etc
CSM/PSM Certification is mandatory
Developing and managing end-to-end project plans.
Ensure on-time delivery of projects.
Providing hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post implementation phases.
Assist with resource forecasting, delivery and change management of projects.
Assists with internal process improvements.
Interfacing with Business development for project requirements and scope.
Conduct project management duties in accordance with Agile/ Scrum methods; waterfall, hybrid and best practices.
Provide day-to-day interaction with clients and quality assurance for projects.
Ensure milestones are achieved on-time, on-budget and in scope.
Developing and monitoring risk and contingency plans.
Additional duties as assigned.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills in communications, client relations, people management and negotiation.
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
Location: Okhla, Delhi
Smart Joules’ product DeJoule is an IoT based Building Energy Management System. It hasthe
potential to save more than 5,000 Crores worth of energy annually by optimizing energy use
in central air conditioning systems, and much more by extending in future to hot water and
Smart Joules is looking for people who have the aptitude, expertise and experience of managing the delivery of projects.
You will report to the Head of Product.
What will you do?
1. Manage the on-time & high-quality execution of multiple, complex and diverse
initiatives/ projects that are designed to improve the product.
2. Focus on & be responsible for getting the initiatives executed on timelines committed
to the stakeholders
3. Own the planning, scoping, tracking, reporting budgeting and on-time delivery of the
4. Empower the team members of each initiative to successfully deliver it with
a. it being highly functional
b. having high quality
c. adherence to the decided standards of software engineering, coding &
d. it completing on time
e. it consuming resources under budget.
5. Optimize and push the game in efficiently, quickly and economically executing the
6. Effectively win the confidence of the stakeholders by giving them the right information
at the right time.
7. Own the effective resolution of any roadblock that might defeat the plan of the
8. Proactively seek help and raise flags when and where needed.
What will you get to learn?
You will learn to manage projects across a very diverse development team that includes
embedded systems, networking, backend & frontend engineering, machine learning, platform
Reliability & UiUx.
You will learn to accurately estimate the time it would take to execute any product initiative.
You will learn (and fall in love �) with the energy efficiency industry.
You will work with some of the best developers, product, biz, energy and ops colleagues.
You will be a part of our amazing Joule Culture!
What do we need in you?
Being able to strategically, diligently & resourcefully plan and execute a technical
Have the experience in managing a varied set of stakeholders ranging from product
management, software development, UiUx, co-founders and users.
Have owned and successfully delivered projects on time and under budget for at-least 2
Knows & has hands-on experience in the best processes (Agile, Scrum, Hybrid) & tools
(Jira, Confluence) to manage work.
Must have excellent attention to detail, ability to identify key issues and manage an
environment of innovation with regular changes.
Excellent communication skills.
Organizational abilities, strategic thinking, problem-solving aptitude.
About Smart Joules:
Smart Joules is on a mission to stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for
businesses to eliminate wasted energy consumption. Our JoulePAYS (Pay-As-You-Save) business model offers businesses a 15% guaranteed reduction in energy compared to their
historical bills in return for a fixed share of their savings under a six-year contract. These
savings are delivered by redesigning centralized cooling systems, providing the highest
efficiency equipment, and constantly monitoring and controlling their operations with our
Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus, an award-winning engineer from the Indian Navy, and a
financial wizard, our team of 100+ professionals has a comprehensive set of capabilities
spanning project design, financing, execution, cutting-edge IOT technologies and operations.
We are united by our Core Values and motivated by our performance optimization program
– Joule IGNITE.
In a span of five years, we have saved 25 million kWh-equivalent of energy across the largest
Hospital chains in India – Apollo, Fortis, Max, CARE, Aravind, KIMS and others, spanning
fifteen cities. We have won national and international recognition, including a top prize from
the German Energy Ministry, multiple prizes in Ministry of Power’s National Energy
Conservation Awards and CII’s National Energy Management Awards, and numerous other
prizes and media mentions. In recognition of our innovative zeal, our CEO was selected as a
“Champion of Change” by the Prime Minister’s Office and Niti Aayog.
Our supporters and partners include Echoing Green, Harvard University, TATA Trusts, David
& Lucile Packard Foundation, Yes Bank, TATA Cleantech Capital, World Bank, SIDBI, Tata
Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL), Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program, BASE, UPES, DIT and other prominent institutions and investors.
We like to work hard and play hard. Inspired by MIT’s motto “Mens et Manus”, we believe in
using our minds and hands to develop and utilize technology for practical applicatio.