Analytical Skills Jobs in Pune
Minimum 1 year of continuous experience in PHP is a must while Joomla experience is advantageous.
Key Responsibility Areas –
1. Coding as per productivity matrix
2. Feature implementation in the products
3. Unit tests
4. Product Documentation
5. Effective communication
6. On-Time delivery
7. Following company defined coding standards
Essentials Skills -
1. Must be passionate about open source technologies
3. Must do basic testing
4. Must have Problem-solving & Analytical skills
5. Must have good communication skills
6. Must possess the ability to multitask
We are looking for a Senior Data Research Specialist in our Data Operations team to effectively
manage large amounts of information. The Data Operations team is responsible for supporting
our Product & Tech teams with data validation, data analysis and data updation requests.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for
precision. We’re looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our business.
Ultimately, a good (Data) Research Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate,
up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
● Help in improving the quality of our dataset by researching and fixing errors when flagged
by internal teams or customers.
● Research data from secondary sources and validating data accuracy based on the task.
● Compile data, verify its accuracy and format it according to specifications so as to prepare
the source data for computer entry.
● Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check
● Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
● Maintain accurate records of past research and valuable datasets.
● Mentor junior team members by onboarding them (for new joiners) and helping them
improve their productivity.
Required skills (Mandatory)
● Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science,
or a similar field.
● 3+ years of data analysis or data operations experience is required.
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.) & Google sheets.
● Strong knowledge of Internet research.
● Strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
● Good reasoning and judgment capabilities to determine the accuracy of
information from ambiguous or conflicting sources.
● Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple sources.
● Ability to work independently on projects.
● Keeping information confidential is of paramount importance.
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us • For the world: Improve transparency and trust in the B2B ecosystem
• For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives. Our core values (how we act)
• Have Empathy
• Continuously push the barrier
• Make data driven decisions
• Take smart risks
• Have fun at work
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Excellent with sourcing tools and job portals
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Hands on experience on Application Tracking System is preffered.
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Liaising between the clients and technical team.
Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
Understanding exact business needs for project implementations or Enhancements / CR’s of the implemented products and services.
Analyzing the requirements, documenting them, and translating them to the technical team
Analyzing the design of technical systems, business models & data models/Entity diagrams Mapping & identify opportunities for improvements.
Preparing & maintaining all the relevant documentations like Scope document, BRD, FDD, Data Models, Mockups/wireframes, UML Diagrams/Process Maps, audit documents, solution documents, CR document, release notes, issue tracker, CR tracker test results, document inventory checklist, etc.
Producing reports on application development and implementation, publish the weekly dashboards for various stakeholders – internal as well as clients
Conducting demos and walkthrough sessions for the clients and various stakeholders
Giving presentations to the clients
Running the firsthand tests of the applications/features implemented and analyzing the data.
Analyzing data to inform business decisions & conduct cost/benefit analysis
Understand the process & analyze the scope of improvements in the design &/or implemented products or services
Create user Test Cases, RTM’s etc.; get involved in the testing, maintain defect tracker and provide status updates on the progress to various stakeholders.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
Degree in computer engineering/ computer science or related field.
5-10 years in a technology driven Business Analyst Role.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in Technical Writing with Attention to details.
Experience in wireframing, creating process diagrams, presentations, creating BRD relevant documents
Preparing data / analysis sheets with good experience of MS Excel.
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
Mobile OS Developer
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions