28+ Analytical Skills Jobs in Mumbai | Analytical Skills Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 28+ Analytical Skills Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Analytical Skills Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
2. Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
3. Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
4. Revenue analysis, strategizing for the growth of business.
5. Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
6. Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
7. Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
8. Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
1. BE and Btech
2. MBAs are preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Great Analytical Skills
Strong quantitative and analytical competenc
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will own multiple global products, and help create and drive the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will take up and deliver on innovative/emerging technology options, and work closely with multiple teams.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Proven proficiency in Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and scale new products in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated success working with a wide set of stakeholders - engineering, design, field operations, Operations, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Stress tolerance
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and manage multiple requirements
- Innovative and people management with an understanding Competitive Analysis.
- Ready to travel, as required
- https://www.anarock.com/aboutus">What to look for at Anarock
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/anarock-technology/">Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- https://www.anarock.com/news-and-media">Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, colour, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious, and persistent. S/he is
- a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer
- needs, and loves to get sh*t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
- Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the early founding team and be directly responsible for driving the company's success
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Founder/CEO and to define and build the Cashflo platform
- Identify customer problems, latent needs & devise product roadmap
- Communicate and evangelize product output through low-fidelity designs
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage
- Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on various communication touch points
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems Execute
- Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope
- Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations
- Deliver product features as per timelines
Skills/ Qualities Required:
- Strong problem solving – Structured thinking, data-driven analysis and a strong ability to synthesize findings
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You should have worked at a startup or started your own company that shipped a product
- An engineering / technical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices without significant input from engineers
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Attention to detail - great products are all about the details
- Passion for getting the job done – A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills todeliver results on time
Nice to haves:
- ● Prior exposure to Fintech landscape and understanding of trends in financial services
Job Profile: SEO Specialist
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
The SEO specialist is responsible for driving organic and overall traffic and improving search engine
visibility for the brand. The role requires deep expertise in search engine optimisation, a data-driven
approach, and the ability to execute a comprehensive SEO strategy across all digital channels.
Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy that aligns with the brand's marketing and
Conduct keyword research and analysis to inform content creation and optimisation efforts
Optimise website structure, content, and metadata to improve search engine visibility and drive
Monitor and analyse search engine rankings, traffic patterns, and conversion data to inform and refine
Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and incorporate them into SEO strategies
Collaborate with the Marketing Manager, content writers, and designers to ensure all digital assets
are optimised for search engines
Communicate the value of SEO to internal stakeholders and educate them on best practices
Measure and report on the success of SEO initiatives and use data to inform future optimisation
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Organic and overall traffic growth
Search engine rankings for target keywords
Bounce rate and time on site metrics
Conversion rate and lead generation metrics
Return on investment (ROI) of SEO initiatives
Search engine visibility and website performance, as measured by tools such as Google Analytics and
Bachelor's or master s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or a related field
3+ years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of success
Deep expertise in search engine optimisation, including keyword research, on-page optimisation, link
building, and analytics
Experience with website architecture and development and the ability to collaborate with developers
and designers to implement SEO recommendations
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform and refine SEO strategies
Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Marketing - Hiring
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to educate and communicate the
value of SEO to internal stakeholders
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job location-Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Goa
CTC – As per market standard
Notice Period-Max 15 -30 days joiners
- Work with Database Architect to understand the design considerations for the BI Next Gen Data Warehouse.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the DW Database Objects and Code as per the requirement.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the PowerBI and SSRS Reports.
- Take accountability of Unit Testing the developed solution.
- Be available for weekend job monitoring and troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Ensure that all delivery timelines are adhered to.
- Work with QA (Testing) team to test the DW / Report Solution and fix as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in SQL Server database development.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL. Must have the ability to analyze, debug and write complex T-SQL code.
- Very good hand-on knowledge on query tuning and performance optimization.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent understanding of PowerBI.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable database applications.
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Job Profile: B2B2C Operations, Partner / Client Onboarding, Multiple MIS Creation, Reconciliations,
Commission Calc & Pay-outs, Resolving Partner, and Client Queries
• Support the investor side of the business which includes on-boarding investors, managing
their inflows and pay-outs, keeping a tab of commissions among others
• Communicate with financial advisors and investors to address their queries
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reports
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Work closely with management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
• Recommend process improvements to constantly optimise operations
• Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-
Min. Qualification & Experience:
• 0-3 years of relevant experience in Operations
• Graduate / MBA / Postgraduate from Top College / University
• Proficiency in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
What’s in it for the Candidate:
• Real-time endless learning opportunities
• Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market
· Minimum having 2-10 years of experience in Fire, Engineering, Marine & Liability underwriting.
· Good in Excel, outlook , ppt
· He/she should be able to prepare quotes at own. Must be having market updates about ratings and excess
· Should be able to handle independently as well as guide team
· Good communication skills
· Preferred- Graduates in any stream with III qualifications
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated Presales Solutions Manager to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying value to our clients while closing huge and complex deals. With a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS application, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping client’s achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the solution design throughout the sales cycle and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to change their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
Develop and convey out-of-the-box solutions, along with solution ideas to key decision makers to focus on their business issues Understand and articulate the benefits of LogiNext products to educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of our products Conduct on-field and on-site Proof of Concepts wherever required to assist clients validate technical requirements Associate with Account managers and Business Development managers to pilot complex deal cycles with C-level executives Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives Recognize product and technology disparity with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams Run change management programs to drive change on the ground by working with client’s on-field workforce at the warehouse or remote branches Perform business analytics on the client’s business KPIs and present to the client’s management Generate leads by reaching out to prospective clients across countries and time-zones Assist business development manager in achieving the sales targets by conducting pilots, showcasing results and building conviction at the client
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 4 to 7 years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales preferably in SaaS companies Solid know-how of Enterprise SaaS products Ability to multi task at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, documenting RFI/RFPs and cross-functional project management Proficient in Excel and SQL Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities
• Build a continuous lead funnel
• Filter leads from marketing activities
• Facilitate clients buying process
• Build enduring relationships with B2B partners like Architects/Interior Designers
• Assist Senior Sales Associates in high-value deals
• Track and review actual sales results, and weigh them against the set business targets
• Continuously acquire & update understanding of industry dynamics & consumer buying behavior.
• Analyse periodic reports to understand market trends
What skills are we looking for?
• An uncompromising passion for problem-solving
• Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Master’s Degree in Management
• At least 2 years of Luxury Sales experience
• The fact that this role and our organization excite you and you think you will be a good fit
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Sr. Manager / Manager – Marketing
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Planning marketing campaigns, including Email/SMS, Social Media, SEM, display advertising, affiliate marketing & media/PR relations
- Drive customer activation, engagement and retention through marketing strategies
- Creating / Strategizing the right content for various media
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, IT, and product departments.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS/MS/MBA degree in marketing or a related field from premier institutes
- Proven working experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, SMM, Affiliate Marketing, Marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords, DART etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
We build a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building modern websites (SPA & Isomorphic), mobile apps for Android & iOS, REST APIs and servers, internal tools, and infrastructure for all our users.
What do I need?
Graduation/Post-Graduation in any stream (Mandatory Pedegree)
2-5 years experience in Product Management in any company Strong in data analysis with hands on experience in MS Excel and SQL
Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Willingness to learn and read about new technologies
Product Management, Product Strategy, Analytical Skills, Data Analytics, SQL, MS-Excel, Microsoft Excel, Innovation and Product innovation What will I be doing?
Take ownership of key company metrics assigned to him/her such as Retention, Activation, Growth Regularly interact with customers, customer success team and industry experts to come up with ideas to drive their metrics
Be very proficient in studying and analysing the usage and product data to understand customer behaviour
Work closely with the technology team to ensure their ideas are quickly tested in production environment with frequent iterations Ensure successful ideas get implemented in the product in a scalable and optimized manner
Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
Work closely with the Growth Team to understand the type of customers we are targeting and their needs and If required, PM can help the growth team in fine tuning the target market and buyer profiles
Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure customer delight and success
Identify growth hacks to exponentially increase product usage and adoption by delivering more value to customers
2-3 years in core product
Pedegree is must (IIT, IIM)
Journey from Product Analyst to product manger
Bussiness side growth
Assist Head in design of compensation packages in align with the company’s strategic plan
Prepare, coordinate for manpower & pay budgets, track of wage cost
Ensure compliance of all reward practice (internal & external)
Draft job descriptions, ensure job mapping and job analyses and classifications
Conduct/ participate salary survey, hiring data analysis and market research for benchmarks & result analysis for appraisal decisions
Ensure the complete employee data availability, timely updation & accuracy in HR system
Review of salary revisions as per the benchmark/ parity for retentions
Sr .Product Manager - e-commerce
(Online Product Management)
Truemeds .in our mission is “ to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all”. Through our products and services, we enable lakhs of India to choose medicines that are effective on their health as well as their wallets. We do not compromise on quality when it comes to the medicines we sell on our platform, the service we provide, or the people we hire. We are backed by Info edge capital, which has enabled many startups like Zomato and Policy Bazaar to become household names today. If you are looking for exponential growth,
- EXP- 3-6 Years
- Powai (Mumbai, Maharashtra)
- Product Management, Analytical Skills, Manager Technology, Customer Experience,
Research, Management, Strategy Development, Product Strategy, Business Operations
Roles & Responsibility:
- The Product Manager at the company would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
- The Product Manager at the company would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
- The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to End product lifecycle management.
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product road-map, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution
- - Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
- Partner with team members to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Oversee the product life-cycle from ideation to implementation to ensure a seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product, and feature prioritization, release predictability, quality, and velocity
- Measure and analyze the performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics, etc.) to ship high-quality products.
- Have strong generalized problem-solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to analyze situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
- You don’t easily get “stuck” and have a strong and clear sense of what a high-quality product feels like (you use or are aware of a bunch of products and apps and what’s good and not good about those) and a high bar on quality.
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server-side and client-side designs
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas.
- Are very customer-focused and ensure the quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Ability to interpret and make decisions based on data
- Bring in independent thought, like challenging conventional thinking and identifying opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology.
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our Culture
- Product Operations Analyst will analyze products, solutions and features and drive a continuous business/field and/or client impact analysis—will collaborate with internal partners and create detailed Internal and Client-facing Change Management Readiness Plans that will drive adoption (training & communication strategy)
- Responsible for creation and delivery of all associate and client-facing solution communications associated with products, solutions and features,
- Participates in Product Lifecycle from concept to launch working with the Product Managers and provides design.
- Understands the perspective of the client and the business/field, and takes actions to integrate their needs for solution adoption; builds relationships and trust/respect with the clients (voice of the client and business/field).
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge about product operation and setting processes.
- Must possess excellent communication, writing and process and analytical skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Manage the many tools (for road mapping, prototyping, etc.) the product team uses.
- Knowledge in market research work and analyzing , documenting the research work in an organized manner for easy understanding.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Market Research skilll
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
- Develop new client partnerships with company's key accounts and develop strategic partnerships with large companies across industries.
- Nurture and develop existing clients and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services.
- Proactively identify & solve customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using relevant product and services lines to create solutions.
- Key point of contact for large accounts.
- Ability to maintain senior level client relationships.
- Will be required to implement company's aggressive growth plans in the identified territory. Primary focus will be on new business while ensuring existing relationships are maintained.
- High adherence to internal CRM with an estimate of sales forecast.
- Liaising with the operations/products team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
- Should be comfortable with working in flexible time zones (Primarily US time zone)
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years experience in Key Accounts Management.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
- The Analyst will work with our Quant Research team and will assist in projects to improve stock selection, portfolio construction or implementation.
- Main goals for the candidate would be around developing smart beta index portfolios.
- Research on topics specific to quant trading, including AI/ML, statistical arbitrage, momentum, mean-reversion, factor investing and applications of statistics and econometrics models.
Job Function – Quality Director
Specialization – Quality
Industry - BPO
Salary Increment - As per company policy
Experience - Minimum 2 years as Sr. Manager – Quality / Preferred director role
Level – L 5
Location - Gurgaon
- Ability to motivate and inspire new & existing Team mates
- Must have a strong eye for detail and a thorough understanding of client expectations
- Must display positive energy, service oriented attitude towards all teammates.
- Strong managerial, organizational, prioritization and leadership skills
- Solid language fluency required (enunciation, clarity and professionalism)
This role is responsible for:
- Client interactions
- Manage and develop improvement plans in liaison with other department(s)
- Effective resource utilization
- Meeting & exceeding defined KPIs
- Able to motivate team members.
- Manage Quality Team member and help them in performance improvement
- Effective resource utilization
- Meeting & exceeding defined KPIs
- Able to motivate team members
- Initiate KPI projects, Automation project, CJMs
- Initiate metric improvement activities/projects
- Has lead & mentored process improvement projects and demonstrated significant benefits (Tangible/Non Tangible)
- Assures effective process and policy mechanisms are in place
- Develops and assures compliance with the Service Level Agreements between internal and external customers
- Assures confidentiality and integrity of data
- Assures implementation of compliance with the Information Technology Standards (System checks, whitelist)
- To oversee risk management activities across the Program
- Developing, establishing, and maintaining an effective system-wide compliance and ethics program designed to prevent, monitor, detect, and respond to non-compliance and recommend corrective actions to fully meet regulatory requirements. This includes a system of education and training to promote compliance awareness.
- Identify and address compliance gaps (issues or processes where compliance risk exposure exists or accountability is not clear), particularly where such issues involve more than one functional unit.
- Create and manage all reporting requirement for the program for both internal and external requirements
- Coach Technical Support Executives on the evaluations done
- Run analysis on contact evaluations and highlight trends
- Coach agents based on evaluation trends to improve their technical capabilities
- Use trends to identify training needs and developing action plans
- Help technical support executive to understand appropriate troubleshooting approach
- Participate in calibration sessions with Quality/Operations
- Maintain current understanding of program strategies
- Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes that drive KPI results
- Demonstrate commitment to program internal customer satisfaction
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate or post graduate degree/diploma (10+2+3) in a any stream
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Min 2 years as Quality Sr. Manager / or director role with domain expertise
- Min 6 - 8 years of overall experience in Quality function
- Minimum 8 - 10 Years of total Experience in handling BPO business
- Basic Computer skills required
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power point, Excel Understanding of Ops Reports and MIS
- Should have basis knowledge on statistical knowledge
Ideal Hiring Competencies
Should be able to execute complex formulas, create presentable charts and in-depth knowledge of short cut keys
•Breaks down concrete issues into parts and synthesizes succinctly.
Six Sigma BB
Ability to explain the concepts of various trainings like Lean, 6 sigma, etc
Decision making skills
Should be able to take control of situations and arrive at quick decision to counter issues/problems
Ideal Hiring Competencies
Able to create a plan and work systematically. Predict problems and figure out ways to overcome them and indefinitely attain the results
Adapts rationale to influence others
Identifying and responding to current and future client needs; providing service excellence to internal and external clients
Identifying and addressing individual strengths and weaknesses, developmental needs and changing circumstances to enhance personal and organizational performance
Preventing, managing and/or resolving conflicts
Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance start-up.
Privacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of our Mumbai/Pune based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to work on Cloud or Big Data services or have worked on Cloud and Big Data. If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
- Design, code and debug cloud-native applications.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Serve as a subject matter expert
5+ years of relevant experience in software development
Deep understanding of public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google)
Experience with large scale distributed systems
Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
Prior experience with data encryption, TLS/SSL is a strong plus
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
Deep experience with Java
Excellent communication (writing, conversation, presentation) skills, consensus building, Quick learner
Good to have experience in Production support - Tier 4
Experience with these technologies are a plus: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudera, Snowflake, Mongo DB, Oracle, Databricks, Datastax, Confluent
A well-funded women-centric healthtech start-up backed by India’s top VC - https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/fireside-ventures-announces-closing-of-fund-ii-investment-in-gynoveda-119112000033_1.html">Fireside Ventures.
https://gynoveda.com/pages/about-us">Founders have proven track record & reputation with digital unicorns experience like Jio, Cleartrip, Intelenet, Concentrix. Currently on a mission to build the world’s largest menstrual health company.
- Achieve company sales targets using paid marketing channels
- Google : Search, YouTube, Adwords, GDN, Affiliate
- Social : Facebook, Instagram
- Marketplace : Amazon, Flipkart, healthcare and women platforms
- Obsessive focus on on-page conversion, CPM, CPC, cost of acquisition and ROAS
- Lead video content marketing using creatives, audiences, A/B tests
- Build cross-platform FUNNELS to implement retargeting strategies
- Setup customer journeys using marketing automation tools, Email, SMS, WhatsApp
- Develop marketing campaigns with a strong HOOK to drive eCommerce sales on website
- Sharp focus on hyper-growth yet achieve profitable unit economics
- Accountable for digital marketing from strategy to execution
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience in performance marketing with digital first brand
- Proven track record in running D2C consumer acquisition funnels across FB, Google, Affiliates
- Video-content-led online marketing added plus
- Deep expertise in performance marketing especially using remarketing strategies
- Strong analytical mindset with data driven decision making
- Highly digital tools savvy to drive performance
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, comfortable with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
Why & Who should consider :
Be the first 20 to join and become a part of the founders' club. We are set to inspire women to take charge of their health and therefore their lives.
Consider this an opportunity only if you believe in leading the change and make an impact in others lives. Consumer insights is an obsession.
This might not be a typical 9 to 5 job. You’ll not only set your own benchmarks but also paves the way for future teammates. If you’ve a Ninja-like attitude in you with an ability to hustle then your career will attain new heights as we grow business together.
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers.
- Performing extensive analysis on SQL, Google Analytics & Excel from a product standpoint to provide quick recommendations to the management
- Establishing scalable, efficient and automated processes to deploy data analytics on large data sets across platforms
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong background in statistical concepts & calculations to perform analysis/ modeling
- Proficient in SQL and other BI tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze large quantum of datasets
- Ability to work independently and bring innovative solutions to the team
- Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing