Handling Strategy for handling product strategy from the business side
Responsible for the growth of the product
Responsible for different channel Integrations and Partnerships
Responsible for product improvements and smooth customer flow
Responsible for designing and implementing various pipelines
Constant integration with external stakeholders.
Minimum 5 years of experience from the business product standpoint.
Should possess experience in building the product 0 to 1
Should be from B2C Product Based companies only
Should be a master's degree holder from IIM or top Tier 2 Institutes
Ability to collaborate across functions, and work in a matrixed structure Influencing skills
A strategic perspective should be able to appreciate the partner's plans and requirements
Clear and crisp communication
Vice President (Product Management) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
- Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities.
- We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done.
- The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
- Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
- Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
- Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
- We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
Here we're shaping the future of the creator economy to realize our dream of creating a world with no boring jobs.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President, Product Management to lead and own our Product strategy and execution to drive our business goals. As our VP, Product, you will lead the product management team to determine priorities across PODs, develop the product roadmap, and lead its execution, in partnership with our Product Development, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams.
Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. We are passionate about delivering innovations that empower Creators to become Entrepreneurs and realize their full potential. We are looking for a Product leader to bring in and instill a philosophy for how we work and deliver world-class products.
Our Product Management team's core mission is to delight customers resulting in Product Led Growth. We obsessively seek to understand customers' perspectives, have a bias toward data-driven action, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product roadmaps. Product managers also serve as product owners, leading product teams and driving cross-functional collaboration on a day-to-day basis.
We value the following traits in our product management leaders:
- Stewards: We put the needs of our customers and our business ahead of our own egos
- Leaders: We lead by example, inspiring and motivating those around us
- Hi-Lo: We are both strategic and hands-on, detail-oriented when necessary.
- Generalists: We are equally comfortable working on all parts of the product stack
- Evidence-driven: We base our ideas on data and measure the results of those ideas.
- Resource-aware: We are resource-efficient in everything we do.
- Lead and evangelize as we execute on our product vision and product strategy across the company
- Set up processes that ensure smooth coordination between the Product team with other teams
- Drive growth product initiatives to existing services
- Review business and product results regularly with leadership, suggesting changes to the business or product plans.
- Manage, motivate, coach, and develop a team of product managers.
- Coordinate roadmaps across teams
- Manage requirement and design reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to solve complex problems.
- Passion and alignment with our core vision of A world with no boring jobs
- 3+ years product management experience, ideally with previous VP-level responsibilities
- Work history in both core product development (e.g. product/market fit) and growth product initiatives (e.g. SEO, funnel optimization)
- Consumer SaaS product experience as well as experience in one of the following areas: E- Commerce and E-Learning, digital content and community.
- Experience with SEO, growth product execution, content strategy development
As a Product Manager at Appyhigh, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content, and business teams to build and launch the product, engage users, retain and delight them & win a significant market share.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Take onus for the product’s success.
- Plan new features and changes to the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team, and business strategy.
- Lead efforts across Research, UI, UX, & Product Architecture. Manage the development life cycle using agile scrum.
- Manage and coordinate with the Design, Marketing, and Tech team to achieve the best implementation method and set achievable yet ambitious short- and long-term goals.
- Work closely with management on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build.
- Ensuring proper documentation and updating product trackers for clear visibility to the whole team
- Organize daily scrums, internal discussions, and brainstorming sessions to evolve the product with new ideas.
- Help the quality team in building & refining test cases for UAT with the right tools
- Set up a Growth Strategy & User engagement campaigns based on user journey.
- Optimize the design & develop functionalities to increase adoption based on user research
- Ensuring product decisions are based on strong logic and in-depth analysis, and value of data over opinions.
- Analyze the competition, new market trends, and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
- Continuously improve the product for a better user experience.
- Engage in product partnership deals to ensure the maximum monetization of the product inventories.
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features' performance and report key findings.
Skills and qualifications for this role :
- Bachelor's degree required with specialization in engineering from IIT(s), NIT(s) or any other premier Institute.
- Minimum 2+ years of product experience in consumer (B2C) mobile apps.
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written communication and people skills.
- Should create prototypes and flow charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision.
- Experience in Analytical/MIS Tools/Product Marketing Tools (Firebase, Google Analytics, Clevertap, etc.)
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and provide hands-on management.
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
Job Type: Full Time
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and own product roadmap- Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady product execution.
- Customer Research - Understanding the pain points of the customer amongst different industries. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enables further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - Familiarity with the different stages of our sales cycle.
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 2+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and becoming an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Are you interested in management and are code-blooded too?
If so, we are looking out for you to be a part of our tribe!👇
1. Strategy and Devilery (end to end) for a product
2. Product Roadmapping and Delivery Planning
3. Risk Management
4.UI/UX and Design abilities and understanding
5. Deep knowledge of at least one of the coding areas (Front end development, Backend development, Full Stack development etc)
6. Knowledge of PHP is a must
Years of experience:
1. Atleast 3 years of Software Development experience
2. 3-7 years of Core Technical Product Management Experience
Must have skills
1. Significant software development experience
2. Strong quantitative reasoning abilities
3. Data-driven mindset
4. High levels of user empathy
5. Experience with managing the entire product lifecycle
Nice to have skills
1. Remote working experience in the past
2. Experience in Ed-Tech industry, FinTech Industry or Salesforce core product
3. Deep knowledge in at least one of the major public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
Still curious? Take the first step to be a part of our tribe!
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Salary No bar for the right fit .
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field