Location : Remote / Mumbai
● Managing multiple marketing tools for marketing automation, surveys, conversational chat bots,
social media management, CRM, CX and other functions
● Create content especially for conversational marketing chat bot
● Design, develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all
digital marketing channel ( Website, SEO, LinkedIn etc)
● Responsible for keeping updated content on the company's marketing channels
● Create content, plan and schedule social media posts and marketing collaterals
● Support all other marketing initiatives and/or adhoc key projects
● Develop and strengthen brands presence and product awareness through creative marketing
plan – Understanding of B2B business and marketing is very important
● Create graphics & vision for all the channels
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends on brand awareness and competition
● Support client's digital marketing team for promotion and events
● Manage various marketing vendors and agencies
● A marketing related qualification is desirable but not essential
● Minimum of two years working experience in a similar role
● Proven project management skills
● Strong commercial and tech acumen
● ‘Hands on’ practitioner that ensures deadlines are met
● Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop,
Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
● Content development and distribution skills
● Strong communication skills, result oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
About Rolling Arrays
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors) to customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 line of business :
HR System Implementation :
In this line of business, RA has 100 Talented HR-Tech-Consultants spread across Singapore, Malaysia and India (Mumbai). Currently Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level SAP SuccessFactors projects till date. Based on market demand and established brand value, RA plans to double its consulting headcount by 2022.
HR Software :
Rolling Arrays has 3 HR Software products :
- Rhombus HRIS
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
Rolling Arrays ventured into HR Software business in 2018 and has a dedicated team of 30 handpicked Software Engineers in Singapore and Mumbai. Based on strong market demand, RA plans to expand its Engineering team rapidly over the next 3 years.
clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a Hubspot Specialist to our team who brings business understanding as well as marketing automation and CMS expertise to the table. You should have good experience working on HubSpot. You need to know marketing as well as code.
- You will work with Account Managers and clients to troubleshoot the challenges they face on a day to day basis. This could be anything from solving small CMS hiccups to recommending a better workflow, leveraging HubL for a better solution, to executing great parts of HubSpot CRM implementations.
- You will work closely with the tech and marketing delivery teams to architect and implement HubSpot setup and workflows so you can achieve client goals in the most efficient manner.
- You will support and eventually lead HubSpot onboarding for Niswey clients.
- You will be required to upskill on HubSpot and a host of other martech tools continuously and over time become a martech specialist.
- You will enable the learning of others on HubSpot, so your love for knowledge sharing will be put to use.
- You will be assigned as a Project Manager for Niswey's marketing services clients.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience working with Content Management Systems like HubSpot, Wordpress etc.
- Have experience in HubL and creating HubSpot templates using HubL. HubSpot CMS certification is a plus.
- Worked with web designers to create HubSpot templates and custom modules from scratch.
- Worked on apps and integrations from the HubSpot marketplace.
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Strong sense of design and are able to articulate what is on trend, what looks good. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
While the role sounds like you need to be an engineer with an MBA, we have BBA and Economics grads with a great tech mindset doing this role very well. In short, your educational background won't matter a lot here.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- We are the first agency headquartered in Asia to become an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
An Ideal candidate would Have hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag and Web Engage and provide measurable solutions with experience in executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools and gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition and provide insights
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters and track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative discipline from a reputed institute is preferred or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Has worked with huge marketing budgets and high growth campaigns
- Should have experience with PowerPoint Presentations
- Should be very comfortable using G-suite and Google products
- Prior experience in a Start-up
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in the D2C space
- Excellent communication in English language (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills! and team management skills
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
We are looking for a result-driven b2b Diamond and Diamond Jewellery Marketing for Overseas with good experience in certified and non certified loose diamonds and have knowledge of Lab Grown diamond. Candidates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales in overseas and develop contacts from his own in USA & European. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right merchandise. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Analysis of the needs of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
A good understanding of Loose Diamonds, Certified Diamonds and Diamonds & Diamonds Jewellery and experience in the required field is most important. Knowledge of Natural & Lab grown diamonds. Exposure of the overseas market is also necessary.
For Overseas Diamond & Jewellery Marketing the candidates with good USA & European marketing & contacts will do. Have to work in Night and evening shift.
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing