Director - Strategy & Solutions (Performance Marketing)
at Leading Performance Marketing Agency
Director - Strategy and Solution - Performance Marketing
Ranked by Deloitte amongst India's top 25 fastest-growing tech companies, we are a well-capitalized digital startup pioneering full-funnel marketing via programmatic media. We are trusted by leading marketers and agencies in India and is expanding its footprint globally.
We are looking for a Director - Strategy and Solutions. No matter how brilliantly organizational functions perform in their silos, the ownership and skills to ensure it all comes together and moves in the right direction is program management.
As the Director (Strategy and Solutions), you will assist in driving customer success, operational excellence, new solutions discovery, and account growth.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who excel in the following areas:
1. Proven experience in Digital Marketing and an understanding of Media channels.
2. Flair for communication and presentation to engage and influence stakeholders positively.
3. Leading and driving innovation for developing new programmatic solutions as per the requirements of the client and ensuring it is aligned with business goals.
4. Formulation of strategies in accordance with the organizational goals.
5. Expertise in problem-solving and technology development.
6. Driving the overall P&L of the company
Experience: 10+ years of professional experience
Preferred Industry: Performance Marketing
Experience with a Digital Marketing agency is a must. One must be able to lead solutions and strategy from the forefront.
We value people who are driven by a sense of ownership, a bias for action, transparency, persistence with adaptability, curiosity and humility.
What you get:
- Opportunity to build a global company.
- Non-linear learning experience.
- Transparent work culture.
- Meaningful equity in the business.
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
2. Make marketing plans for the business 3. Create content for multiple
social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
4. Understand the latest social media trends and use them while
5. Build relationships with social media influencers
6. Keep up-to-date with what competitors are doing
7. Create social media reports
8. Should be able to create a landing page/ microsite using WordPress
9. Should be good at digital tools, keyword research
10. Should be able to do google ads campaign
11. Should be able to use Canva for campaigns.
12. Also be responsible for SEO.
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the categories.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories globally.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalations and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
Following skills are mandatory:
- 5-10 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories like gift cards, perks, deals, experiences, loans, insurance, merchandise etc.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, Catalog and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Engineering + MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
In today’s advertising-driven business world, creativity and uniqueness play a vital role and this is where our client plays its part. They focus on creating 3D/2D visualisations which are client specific, along with providing design solutions with the aim to take the brand to the next level.
They provide a broad set of creative and marketing services which include product videos, product modeling, digital campaigns & advertisement, character animation, website design & development, etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client works with a team of in-house talented individuals and their clientele includes Abbott, Reebok, Blackberry, Kajaria, CK Birla Group, etc.
What you will do:
- Brainstorming creative campaigns for clients and executing the same
- Managing Junior Graphic Designers
- Coordinating with Client Management team to understand client requirements and fulfilling the same
- Being accountable for the quality of work that has been assigned to you
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Digital media
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Package designing
- Ability to create or follow visual & brand identity
- Web-related design knowledge is a must
- Latest knowledge of software/ tools you prefer using
- Optional: Experience working with consumer electronics businesses
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development
Sector : Financial services business
Work location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Head the marketing function for the retail and digital business of the company across 7 georaphies driving vision, strategy, growth and execution.
2. Manage budget & resource utilization to ensure ongoing operations within established budget, productivity & efficiency standards.
3. Lead and devise the customer lifecycle strategy that includes branding, awareness, conversions, product adoption and increasing engagement leading to usage & retention and brand advocacy.
4. Responsible for creating and delivering the annual revenue, volume & customer targets and generating, measuring and reporting ROIs from all marketing activities.
5. Overlook the development of innovative marketing strategies and ways to communicate.
NextGen AVP Role - Pune Location
Should have subject matter expertise in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure & GCP), and next generation technologies
Should possess experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions for mission critical applications using cloud native development and architecture and cloud migration methodologies and tools
Demonstrated as a trusted advisor for customers on various Next Gen technology solution options and presented strong value proposition to win the deals
Experience is building differentiated solution & service offerings in building Next Gen Application development
Extensive experience in Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, People Management, Global experience and should be in a P&L role
Have experience leading complex, global solution implementations programs
Cloud Native App development, Microservices based enterprise grade application development, Serverless Computing, Containerization technologies
AWS, Azure, GCP and aPaaS platforms like Cloud Foundry
DevSecOps – CI/CD tool chain, API Management platforms
Database technologies – Structured & Unstructured data storage platforms
Responsible to formulate business development strategies for NextGen Application Development Technology practice
Create differentiated solution & Services offerings and translate into revenue growth
Drive strategic account growth and be responsible for the delivery of consulting services to our customers
Actively search for opportunities to expand business within existing accounts and help win new clients
Building new technology capabilities, and building team competencies
Marketing of technology & domain solutions / service offerings to internal/external stakeholders
Manage business relationship with the technology partners & start-up eco systems and demonstrate edge over competition