Brand Marketing Lead - Fashion E-Commerce
at An Indian D2C brand in Fashion Accessories
Our client is a Global D2C Consumer Fashion brand from India founded by alumni of IIT & IIM. The founding team has 15 years of experience across startups and large companies. Our client has over 60,000+ Happy Customers and has been featured by media outlets like CNBC TV18, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, ET Prime, YourStory.
As a Brand Manager, you will help in promoting the brand. You will be responsible for driving brand equity on various social media channels.
● Plan, create, and execute marketing campaigns on various social media platforms
● Define and manage brand communication strategy across platforms
● Responsible for building consumer insights for the brand
● Provide insights and analytical reports to monitor overall efforts
● Build strategies, prepare budgets and execute campaigns in a timely manner
● Work with various agencies to promote influencer marketing, celeb partnerships, and brand collaborations
● 2-5 years of relevant experience in brand management
● Have worked with influencers, brands, and celebrities for enhancing brand equity
● Should have an analytical bent of mind
● Any prior experience with a D2C brand is an added plus. Similarly, any experience with a fashion and/or lifestyle brand is a plus.
2. Performing ongoing keyword research including learning and expansion of keyword opportunities
3. Researching and implementing content advice for organic SEO success
4. Managing multiple projects
5. Performing keyword research & mapping
6. Managing the organization's website
7. Running technical audits on our websites
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Knowledge of on-page, off-page, and link building
3. Deep knowledge of social media and branding
4. Experience in managing relevant SEO tools
5. Good English communication skills
6. Have good command over off-page SEO and on-page SEO
We are looking for a Marketing Head for a leading beauty care brand based in Hyderabad.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
- Managing brand marketing strategy by strategically and effectively using various marketing media.
- Control and optimally utilize large marketing budgets.
- Build and lead a strong next level team of product managers, marketing executives etc.
- Effectively deal with media agencies, creative agencies and brand research organizations.
- Build brand position and frameworks for communication across products/ range
- Creating and executing an effective digital & social media marketing strategy
- Develop the product portfolio for long term and immediate term.
- Work with R&D to develop products to fill portfolio gaps.
- Developing he right marketing mix for both current and new products- product, packaging, pricing, promotion
- Develop strategies to increase off-takes for products and execute them in conjunction with sales team.
- Monitor brand health parameters like awareness, trial, and satisfaction through tracks / research.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing of a personal care / non food / FMCG brand
- Proven experience of leading marketing team of a high growth brand.
- The candidate needs to have orientation to work in a fast-growing company with quick thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving, influence and negotiation skills
We are looking for a Growth hacker to join the core team. The role will start off as a strong individual contributor and later involve building the team as well as we scale. It will mean taking on full responsibility for driving revenue through ideas and actions that help meet brand, product and business objectives.
Key Work Areas
- Evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition, retention and conversion rate optimization
- Manage, optimise and execute multi-channel marketing and retargeting campaigns
- Analyse own content stream to optimise content strategy
- Write crisp copy with quick turn-around time
- Optimise listing for e-commerce marketplaces
- Draw insights from product sales data for product portfolio optimisation
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Experience in digital marketing agency would be an added advantage
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
POSITION DESCRIPTION / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Management- Strategy/Execution
Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
Content Creation & Management
Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising
Media & Advertising
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies.
Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities
Work on their expectation and translate them into results.
Improving the user experience on the companys website(includes design, content and usability)
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
ROI driven digital campaigns
Ability to juggle multiple priorities & work with multiple stakeholders and partner agencies
Influencer Marketing & Management
Liaison with key influencers for long term strategy. A key part of the role is developing relationships with popular bloggers and online influencers
Search Engine Optimization
Provision of promotional calendar to Digital Agency. Facilitating content and creative for ongoing marketing campaigns. Ensuring campaign driven cross social media support on ongoing basis.
Other Key Functional Skills Required :
Proven working experience as a data analyst
Technical expertise regarding data models, segmentation techniques
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Fluent in Power Point and Proficient in Excel
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment