- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
About DGmark Institute
• Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong
focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS,
Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to
deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
• Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization.
• Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer
segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations
for growing engagement within each segment.
• Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course
corrections to drive core business metrics.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall
• Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as Mo Engage, Lead Squared, Google
Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for
• Understand user pain points and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis
to address consumer needs.
• Drive execution and delivery of initiatives
Attributes we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in B2C internet industry is a must
• MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university is a must
• 5+ years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth
organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
• Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into
• Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
• Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platform.
• Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand
key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
• Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Assist in the formulation of strategies
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company and client’s presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Performing periodic technical audits ofthe website, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy
- Implementing a backlinking strategy to grow domain authority
- Performing keyword ranking and gap analyses, identifying seasonal trends.
- Driving recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
What you need to have:
- Must have hands experience to drive organic traffic and SQL/MQL leads.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience on On-page, Off page and Technical SEO activities.
- Must have pretty much acquainted with all the tenets of SEO to amplify the organic growth.
- Have proven track record to ignite the organic growth from 0 toX.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/ Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, Pogosticking, Search Intent, Canonicalization, Graph Protocols, Custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- AHREF, Moz, Google trends, SEO Quake and other pertinent tools which are predominantly inclined to SEO
- Prefer Immediate joiners only.
- Creating & Managing Paid Campaigns on Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Purplle, Myntra, etc
- Plan, create and manage Marketplace ads campaign on Seller central by formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Understanding of Listing Management, A+ Content, Inventory Management
- Monitor and optimize campaign spending, keyword bids, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Analyse data, look for various patterns, use them to create campaigns and get new users
- Minimum 4 years of exp of strong experience with ecommerce or in a digital marketing agency managing ecommerce brands.
- Proven track record of delivering month-on-month revenue growth keeping marketing budget in line
- Paid digital media and performance marketing across Google, Facebook, Instagram and some exposure to SEO would be bonus
- Good to have exposure of handling budget of upwards of 50L a month
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a SEO Executive. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Should have over all knowledge of Website optimization / performance, On-Page optimization, Off-page optimization, PPC, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Experience with link building process, keyword generation, internet marketing and Search Engine optimization techniques (preferably google) and competitive analysis is must.
- Should be able to handle Google optimization,Yahoo, Bing, Reciprocal Linking Management, Directory Submissions, Planning and Implementing Internet Marketing Strategies with Social media optimization.
- Should be strong in technical and analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO with latest Market Trends.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS skill, proficient with Wordtracker, Google Adwords keyword tool and other SEO tools. Working knowledge on DMOZ editors, Zeal editors
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportuity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Web: www. theappideas.com
Responsibilities and Duties
1.Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to our site
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting,
display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords reporting interface
- Experience in Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads
- AdWords certification required
- Ads 360 experience (previously Double-click Search)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, and other website analytics software
We're looking for hard-working digital marketers to help us grow faster. As a Digital Marketer at CloudQA, you will:
- Implement marketing strategies to scale lead generation
- Update and optimize the website regularly for conversion
- Work in collaboration with freelance content writers to blog high-quality content
- Help the team with sales collaterals
- Engage potential customers via our social media accounts
- A strong communicator
- Data-driven decision maker
- Meticulous when it comes to details
- Customer obsessed
- Team player
- Connect closely with our team for creation of effective solutions to The Why, What and How Digital Marketing and implementation of the same to create enthusiastic and efficient marketing campaigns for existing and new clients
- A combination of reaching out to prospective clients, who need Digital Media Marketing as well as servicing the existing clients with zeal and energy for extension of period of service.
- Formulating attractive and trendy Social Media Campaigns for the clients and do research on current trends of Social Media for an effective actualization of the formulated plans for extensive reach.
- Analysing and monitoring the effectivity of the social media campaigns and finding newer methods of presenting the same to the clients for their understanding.
- Doing extensive market research and finding the problematic areas and solution to the offerings of the company. Helping in creation of meaningful content for promotion of different offers and other creative of the clients on social media handles.
- Developing an exhaustive content calendar on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients as well as other vital in-house projects .
- Providing unconditional support to our digital marketing team and helping them out in their day to day activities.
with excellent communication skills.