Roles & Responsibilities
· Devise creative and engaging social media strategies following the design thinking process.
· Build user personas to create understanding and empathy with target audience.
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
· Craft engaging multimedia content across multiple social media platforms.
· Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
· Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
· Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
· Research and assess the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activities.
· Analyze competitor activities.
· Set targets to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, MS Office
About Remote Healthcare Technologies Private Limited
Our client is a Global D2C Consumer Fashion brand from India founded by alumni of IIT & IIM. The founding team has 15 years of experience across startups and large companies. Our client has over 60,000+ Happy Customers and has been featured by media outlets like CNBC TV18, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, ET Prime, YourStory.
As a Brand Manager, you will help in promoting the brand. You will be responsible for driving brand equity on various social media channels.
● Plan, create, and execute marketing campaigns on various social media platforms
● Define and manage brand communication strategy across platforms
● Responsible for building consumer insights for the brand
● Provide insights and analytical reports to monitor overall efforts
● Build strategies, prepare budgets and execute campaigns in a timely manner
● Work with various agencies to promote influencer marketing, celeb partnerships, and brand collaborations
● 2-5 years of relevant experience in brand management
● Have worked with influencers, brands, and celebrities for enhancing brand equity
● Should have an analytical bent of mind
● Any prior experience with a D2C brand is an added plus. Similarly, any experience with a fashion and/or lifestyle brand is a plus.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to help integrate digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Intern
will work with the marketing team, coordinating with other teams (such as design, HR, etc) to launch campaigns on time.
- Coordinate with other support functions to develop marketing material
- Define schedules, handle posting on social media
- Keep an eye on the trends, suggest and execute campaigns around them
- Perform audits, plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, increase the availability of multiple platforms
- Measure and report the performance of integrated marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS, BMM degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 0-1 year in digital marketing & contribution to B2B sales if any
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Eager to learn and grow from marketing coordinator to digital marketing executive
- Reviewing analytics reports and making recommendations for improving website performance
- Collecting data about website visitors’ interests and surfing patterns using web analytics software
- Providing customer service and support to clients via email or phone
- Learning about new technologies related to the field of digital marketing
- Monitoring social media platforms for brand mentions or negative comments about a company’s products or services
- Consulting with clients to determine their needs and goals in regard to digital marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing email newsletters and other electronic correspondence
- Developing relationships with potential clients to secure business opportunities
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is part of the global media agency with mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
About the role :-
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Some of the things we'd like you to do :-
• Utilise excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, to liaise with both the client and the team within Essence
• Translating client requirements into Biddable campaign delivery briefs
• Effectively manage client deliverables to deliver on time and on target
• Develop strong relationships with your client, acting as key channel expert
• Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight
• Ownership and monitoring of campaign performance to ensure that SEM team provides proactive, strategic and tactical optimization recommendations
• Lead end of month/quarter campaign wrap ups for SEM channels
• Regularly contribute to media best practices and campaign processes
• Develop and execute rigorous testing plans
• Craft actionable insights for weekly and quarterly reports
• Manage the successful task delegation of work for 1-2 junior team members
A bit about yourself :-
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Approximately 3-5 years experience in a digital media agency
• Specialization in SEM (Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Naver, etc)
• Experience with planning and running larger-scale PPC campaigns across multiple markets. Experience with DS3 (bid management platforms e.g. Marin, Kenshoo) would be plus
• Doubleclick or Adwords certification
• Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
• A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
• Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
• Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
• Proven experience managing people/teams
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor.
Our team is looking for a creative Digital Marketer/Campaign Manager to devise and execute in-house marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers on managing spend, schedules and leads.
We at Royal Purandar take pride in developing and delivering a lifestyle for people who want a blend of nature and modern luxury. We don’t just sell lands or construct villas, we create a living environment that co-exists with nature.
Responsibilities and role:
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Set and run successful marketing campaigns with B2C focused to generate quality leads.
- Understand and measure campaign performance in order to polish.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measuring of marketing campaigns.
- Bridge communication between internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and accumulate data overtime to analyze trends.
- Generate reports on campaign performance, results and spends.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports on social reach, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Administer the website(s).
Management skills: As a campaign manager you will formulate marketing strategy along with the leaders and execute successful campaigns.
Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions. You are also required to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a specified budget, meet deadlines and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
Numerical skills: An additional factor favored, as a campaign manager you need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2C campaigns preferably in Real Estate
- In-depth knowledge of setting ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Thorough proficiency with Excel/Sheets to manage reports
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement