Building quality products are a challenge !
Taking up challenges is our way of upscaling our performance.
Unico Connect is a digital product development company based in Mumbai, India, that comprises of a team of young enthusiastic nerds who thrive on great ideas and exciting projects that look to bring innovative changes in the world. We ideate, create and execute exceptional digital products that revolutionizes the face of modern business.
Jobs at Unico Connect Private Limited
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Qualifications-Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure.
- Take ownership of the project you will be working on
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- 5+ years of experience in web development and software design.
- Minimum 3 year of experience of developing web applications using Laravel etc.
- Expertise in Developing Web Applications using PHP programing language or Laravel Framework.
- Expertise in working with MYSQL Database
- Expertise developing REST APIs is a plus
Build React Native iOS and Android applications as well as Native Android applications using Java and Kotlin
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs provided by the UI/UX team.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Integrate REST APIs and third-party libraries & tools.
Work with an extended team that includes tech lead, backend, frontend developers and UI/UX designer.
Provide support for existing mobile apps through bug fixes, updates and enhancements.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
3-5 years of experience in mobile app development
Experience creating React Native mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms. Must have native android experience.
Experience in developing Native Android apps in Java and Kotlin
Proficiency with React Native, ES6, React, and Typescript.
Experience with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux
Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
Familiarity with building pipelines as part of continuous integration and delivery.
Familiarity with native build tools like Android Studio & Xcode
Familiarity with push notifications, third party libraries and other integrations.
Experience working in an agile development environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows best coding practices
Well versed with deployment of apps to App and Play Stores.
We are looking for a Backend (Django) Developer who is extremely knowledgeable and a driven individual to assist the organization in designing and programming web applications. You will look after the developing backend code which efficiently and effectively interfaces with front end code to transact data. You will need to liaise with front end developers extremely regularly, so being a good communicator and collaborator is extremely important.
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework following best practices and standards.
- Work with Tech Lead to analyze new product features, perform effort estimation and provide solution suggestions.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in Python Django framework
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL or other SQL databases
- Experience in creating REST APIs for web and mobile applications
- Experience of code deployment to AWS servers (must have)
- Experience of Docker implementation (must have)
- Good understanding of Django admin site
- Working experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery, Pytest
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills in order to interact with customer
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building technology products that customers love. The Product Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, manage execution and launch products that deliver the client’s vision and strategy.
Working with clients to understand new or existing product requirements and domain information.
Preparing approach for requirement gathering, documentation and outlining a detailed product strategy.
Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
Performing user research and comparative analysis.
Understanding product selling points, identifying & filling product gaps and generating new product ideas.
Researching & improving customer experiences.
Managing product road maps and releases.
Manage product implementation using agile methodology.
Scope and prioritize sprint planning based on business and customer impact.
Managing engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
Ensure successful product deployment and launch
Requirements and skills
MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience in a product manager role of 3 to 5 years with specialization in managing custom software development projects.
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
Solid technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Experience working with international customers.
Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Exceptional leadership skills.
Mean Stack (Backend) Job Description:
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js and Express js
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploy applications on AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting related issues
Mean Stack (Backend) Requirement:
- Ability to contribute individually
- Expertise in Complete Mean, Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js and Express js
- Expertise in PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Symfony, OOPS
- Experience in server management and AWS knowledge is mandatory
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Immediate joiners are appreciated
- Best in industry salary
- Qualifications B-Tech, M-Tech, MCA from reputed Colleges
- Additional Information Other Skills: Committed, Good in Research.
- Exp: 4+yrs
We are looking for a business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- 4+ years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ITServices / Digital Marketing companies
- Experience dealing with international clients is a must
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot / Fresh Sales)
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Analyzing customer requirements and providing solutions.
- Design, develop, test and deploy websites on Shopify and Webflow platform
- Creating websites using prebuilt themes and liquid programming language
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in Shopify development.
- Expert in Shopify theme development, customization and headless implementation.
- Proficient in implementing Shopify JS APIs, Strong in Liquid code.
- Willingness to work on the Webflow platform to create websites.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party services & plugins in Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary.
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a software project manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch software project manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discuss potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing software projects (web or mobile app).
- Must have experience with any project management tool such as zoho, jira, trello, asana etc
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Software Test Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Qualifications for Quality Assurance
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role (3yrs Automation+Manual)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology,or a related field (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of SQL Queries, Selenium Platform, Postman / Soap UI or equivalent tools, Puppeteer and Play right.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Cognizant Technology Services (CTS)
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
E2M Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
About the company
About the company