Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product and give demos of the product
Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs and solve any issues they may face
Data entry in various platformsQualificationsExcellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Proficiency in English is preferred
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus (edited)
Good written as well as spoken communication.
The role requires you to:
- Answer client queries related to use of Superset software product, on email channel, and largely phone channel
- To understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool
- Ensure customer success by providing timely resolution
- Write documentation and FAQs
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
Drive understanding and adoption of our products through effective onboarding of customers.
Keep track of paid sign ups from the website and sales team
Diligently update customer/prospects data in tools provided
Stay on top of updates in current apps
Required Candidate profile
You will ideally have a combination of both Product (Computer Sciences) and Business education & experience
Should be able to work effectively in a Matrixed environment
3 years of relevant experience
- Job title: Academic counsellor
Salary package: upto 2.4LPA + incentives
Job location: Banaswadi, Bengaluru
Connecting with students, understanding their education background & aspirations,
accordingly suggesting training & placements programs to the students.
- Minimum 1 year experienxce required
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our most in-demand position of Online Business Manager.
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and
is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
BCS Care EMEA Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Knowledge of how to talk and communicate effectively.
- Think fast and understand situations and come up with the best possible solution.
- First point of contact for photographers, clients and customers majorly through Chats/Emails.
- Quick in responding to Live chats and Inbound Calls
- Work effectively with the team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts if needed.
- Telephone ease
- Prior experience in Customer Service - Voice or Semi voice
- Fluent English and excellent communication
- Rigorous, hardworking, but fun
- Challenging & Goal oriented mindset
- Prior experience in customer relationships is a plus.
- Basic French language written and spoken language is a plus.
ReLiva Physiotherapy & Rehab (www.reliva.in) is a leading, fast growing physiotherapy organisation with clinical locations in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, Kanpur, Jaipur, Delhi.
We are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Customer Care Executive for our practice for the following location :-
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
1. Attending day to day enquiries and scheduling them with respective doctors
2. Greeting patients doing follow up calls
3. Coordinating with Doctors, Patients for appointments, payments etc.
4. Maintaining patient records
5. Manage front office operations - Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests. receive and direct visitors and clients.
Should have Basic Knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
Candidate should be from Nerul or able to come to the Nerul Clinic and work there.
Should have good communication skills
Speaks languages like Tamil, Telugu & Kannada.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month