• Should have experience in planning, Designing implementing, and configuring Versa SDWAN. Implement or Deploy SDWAN to clients with medium-sized and enterprise-level networks
• Should assist the service sales process with technical expertise and carry out product or solution demonstration.
• Should have hands-on knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
• Should be able to troubleshoot and optimize networks with SDWAN.
• Should preferably be a certified CCNA or CCNP
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Inflow Technologies
Qualifications: BCA/MCA, B.E/M.E, B.Sc/M.Sc (IT)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Look after Troubleshooting, Desktop, Laptop and workstation.
- To Handle Troubleshooting, LAN & WAN Networks.
- Handling of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Client-server, Peer-to-Peer logical networking with Windows 7 & 10 related work.
- IT Infrastructure Components. (Servers, Networking Products, Firewalls, Exchange)
- Configuration/Maintenance of Domain, Web Server & Firewall, and Anti-Virus Server.
- Configuration/Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control System.
A project manager is accountable for initiating, planning and allocating resources, preparing
budgets, monitoring progress, managing changes and keeping stakeholders informed throughout
the project lifecycle. Project Manager in DarwinBox operates within the defined Implementation
framework of achieving the company's goals and vision.
Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization
of operating models
Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning
appropriate ownership and escalations
Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and
project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and
Track Action Items to closure
Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are
being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management
Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project
Management tools and methodologies
Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource
Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project
timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation
Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
B. Tech or an equivalent degree
MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in MS Office tools
6-8 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred
Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, Project
Management Tools like JIRA, Zoho Projects is an added advantage
Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
Understanding of packaging requirement according to LZ
Packaging Drawing preparation
Packaging development from supplier
Carboard GSM finalization according to product
Type of Flute finalization (A+B+C etc.)
Packaging Paper finalization
Sample SIR close
Packaging quality control
Line / Drawing / IM / Artwork
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Undertaking various projects related to designing, from understanding the concept to completion.
- Understanding and outlining the design objective and accordingly sketching the design plans for various projects.
- Implementing the design plans based on the business requirements and closing the same on a timely basis.
- Having a tap on various resources required for the projects including but not limited to, furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget.
- Supervising ongoing sites and also fine-tuning the design playbook.
- Traveling across sites to make sure the on-going projects are on-track and also to strategize projects for future needs.
- Working closely with multiple internal as well as external stakeholders, including but not limited to, designers, architects, decorators etc., for every project undertaken.
- Innovating constantly to optimize various project schedules and standardizing vendors, processes and BOQs.
- Ensuring compliance of relevant laws & regulations related to designing concepts.
- Participating, deciding and having a tap on budget, cost, inventory and all other such related project details.
- Updating and maintaining database consisting of relevant project details and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must and also 7-8 years of relevant experience in interior designing.
- Have an experience of optimizing and standardizing transformation costs, managing vendors and also extensive site execution experience.
- Team handling experience in a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Good communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and a go-getter attitude is required.
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).
We are looking for a HubSpot expert with demonstrable, hands-on experience implementing HubSpot’s marketing, sales, operations, and customer service automation.
You should have a solid understanding of the HubSpot Inbound Marketing ecosystem in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and closing.
You will be responsible for executing marketing automation and inbound strategies, as well as implementation within the HubSpot platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Set up and manage marketing/sales automation through Hubspot
- Marketing Hub: Setting up a newsletter, Managing Blog, Content marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Pillar-Cluster strategy, Marketing Automation
- Sales Hub: Sales Enablement using documents, Meeting tool, Sequences, Calling tool integration, Task management (follow-ups), Deal Management, Reporting, Mail provider integrations - Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- Service Hub: Automatic ticket creation, Custom stages of a custom Service pipeline, Workflows within different stages, Automatic ticket opening and closures
- CMS: Website migration, Domain configuration, Website management, Traffic analytics
Leverage all Hubspot features effectively; this includes:
- Import/export of data (contacts/companies/deals)
- Data segmentation
- Creating active and static lists
- Data normalization
- Email Marketing using HubSpot (newsletters, promotional, services)
- Creating deal stages and pipeline
- Create conversation inbox
- Lead Generation implementation
- Creating emails (content, design, and automation)
- Creating Landing pages (content, design & development, and automation)
- Creating workflow & sequences
- Creating chatbots/chat flows
- Creating Reports and dashboard
- Manage and improve engagement programs in Hubspot to move leads through the marketing and sales funnel
- Own and execute automated Hubspot email and multi-channel campaign
- Setting up and maintaining triggers and workflows
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Own the lead scoring and manage the handover to sales of leads for prospecting
- Ensure data about lead quality and results is captured and utilized for subsequent processes
- Brainstorm and develop email marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Creation of required landing pages, email templates for activity
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on results from demand generation campaigns
- Advise and strategize the creation of web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings in HubSpot
- Work with the content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audiences to the business
- Work closely with the sales team on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
- At least, 5+ years of experience in actively using HubSpot platform including CRM, marketing, and sales automation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, and pivot as needed
- A passion to stay current with issues and trends in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in HubSpot feature usage, email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good in data analysis and reporting
- Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Hubspot Certified
- Experience in WordPress CMS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KORCOMPTENZ is a technology transformation solutions integrator. Over 17 years of experience providing technology transformation services for over 200 clients. Microsoft Gold Partner with certified functional and technical resources. Extensive experience serving Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and non-profits with a trusted global delivery model.
KORCOMPTENZ is a people-oriented company that provides our associates with opportunities to grow as professionals, domain experts, and leaders. We offer an open work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, transparency, constant training for technical and soft skills, competitive opportunities to test employees’ critical thinking and creative abilities, and much more.
If you are looking to make a significant impact on your career and overall growth, KORCOMPTENZ is the right place. We offer an energetic work culture where learning is an everyday affair. We encourage our employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing independence, the right environment, and guidance.
Job Title: D365 T&L functional consultant with AWM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Functional.
- Should have minimum 2-3 implementations on D365 Finance and operations for a Global organization.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional solution design.
- Extensive experience in Trade and Logistics Module with Advance Warehouse Management module (AWM).
- Experience with setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX / D365 F&O solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Excellent understanding ERP Business Processes, industry vertical knowledge.
- Experience in design and creating test scenarios, functional test cases and User acceptance testing.
- Coordinating with the Technical Team for development / customization.
- Certified on Dynamics AX / D365FO at desired levels.
- Excellent communication and good customer approach.
- Must be able to work effectively both in a team environment and individually.
- Preferably a Post Graduate / Graduate with relevant Dynamics work experience.
- Can do attitude.
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table.
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and Self-learner focused on research and learning.
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability.