Demand planning Jobs in Ahmedabad
Consumer Food Company
Job Description-Supply Chain Executive
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy; reduce supply chain complexities
- Manage all supply chain related activities to ensure accurate delivery of products in all sales channels
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short-expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc
- Making inventory plans, monitoring current stock and FG level, resource allocation as per budget etc.
- Supervise logistics from the plant to each city warehouse to ensure in-time deliveries
- Supervise intra-city day-to-day logistics as per the distribution plan which includes creating a daily dispatch plan, transportation of FGs to retail stores and ensuring timely delivery to retail stores
- Overseeing warehouse Management, ensuring statutory compliances are met and optimizing warehouse operations
- Monitoring performance of SCM & logistics operations by analyzing parameters like transportation costs, damages, TAT, order fulfilment rate etc.
- Proactively identify process gaps in SCM & logistics operations and find opportunities for optimization by continuously monitoring SCM Metrics
- Liaising and convincing external stakeholders like transportation service providers, dealers etc. about the terms of engagements.
Experience, Qualification, and Skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the Supply chain management department
- Any Graduate
- Strong analytical ability, Proficient in advanced MS Excel, able to build analytical models
- Ability to understand business problems and convert that into data analytic problems
- Understanding of inventory management and planning
India's leading consulting firm
· Project Delivery:
Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Logistics, Supply Chain and IT transformation related projects.
Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on S/4HANA Supply Chain functionality & new features to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes.
Lead/support implementation engagements using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities.
Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
Manage client stakeholders across the board and project team
CXO level stakeholder management (Client)
Monitor project financials and deliver against target profitability
· Networking and Business Development
Create and manage good independent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Support project and practice leadership in expanding opportunities with existing clients through proactive identification of pain points and innovative solutioning
Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities
Support pursuits related to S/4HANA Supply Chain opportunities by assisting Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, supporting S/4HANA sales cycles
· Developing Thought Leadership and Assets
Support/develop cutting edge points of view/articles that drives equity in the market
Design and build assets that distinguish capabilities to drive additional business
· Knowledge Management
Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
· People Management
Support internal capability development through robust training sessions (design curriculum/deliver sessions) for the practice.
Develop and expand S/4HANA Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities and best practices
MBA Preferred or Full time Graduate
1- 15 years of relevant post qualification experience
Key Competencies and skills
· Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Manufacturing & warehousing processes is a must
· Hands on experience on Available to Promise, Global ATP, Demand Driven MRP and PPDS
· Experience with inter- and intra-company processes: Make-To-Order and Engineer-To-Order
Understanding and experience of SCM related customizing and developments