Senior Planning Engineer
at Shapoorji Pallonji - Engg & Construction
Commercial / residential Building experience is a must.
Industrial building exposure will not be considered relevant experience.
Monitoring progress of project assigned
Coordination with Project Team, Consultants, Quantity Billing
Roles & Responsibilities:
Procurement contracts review and remediation for any changes due to GDPR, Schrems II, LIBOR etc.
Contract negotiation support and outreach post remediation of impacted contracts
Conduct contract risk review and gap analysis and identify potential impact
Support the creation of commercial contracting like IT, ITES, IP, Data privacy, Hardware and Software purchase agreements, HR services, NDAs, SOW Review best practices and related materials (e.g. standard operating procedures, Playbooks and internal guidance);
Relevant experience and expertise to handle routine queries associated with Framework Agreements, Outsourcing Agreements, Work Orders, Land Collaterals, Facility Letters, Personal Life Events, General Collaterals, etc for Software license/maintenance/support, Hardware purchase/support, Telecommunications, Technology services, Data centers, Cloud computing/SaaS, HR services, Commercial/customer propositions, Professional services (including consultancy), Utility services etc.
Assist in identify contractual GAPS, administrative, Risk and Compliance Management of a contract once it’s signed off;
Assist in implementation of these best practices and related materials (e.g. via training, mentoring, guidance), with the goal to improve commercial contracting standards both within the team and across the business over time;
Providing hands-on support to the team with SOW reviews by providing quality control, monitoring adherence to corporate contracting policies, driving best practices, and with communications on reviews to business teams (including business team escalations);
Advising on when issues need to be referred or escalated to colleagues in relevant teams such as Legal and providing support on these;
Undertaking reviews directly for high profile, urgent and/or complex contract / SOWs (where applicable);
Act as a facilitator between various support teams and business teams to resolve contract related queries;
Enabling application of Contract Lifecycle Management tools and processes to reviewed/created contracts including Metrics, Allocation, Risk Tracking and Traceability;
To align with the relevant teams to ensure compliance with other practices and processes including extracting key contractual obligations in the contract as per the defined SOPs;
Ensure negotiated documents are streamlined to provide appropriate credit and legal protection to clients;
Involve in legal research projects from time to time;
Assist the wider group within the firm in standardizing documentation process for various regions thereby establishing best practices;
Addressing queries (raised by internal stakeholders);
Analyzing and assessing business processes, identifying issues and proposing pragmatic solutions while possessing a strong legal and business judgement;
Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to capture critical data to be recorded into various systems.
Educational Qualification: LL.B
Experience: Essential 2 to 6 years preferably in IT / ITES / KPO / Banks/Inhouse counsel/ corporate counsel working on contracts
Sound legal knowledge of law and good understanding of commercial and legal aspects of contracts.
Should be able to draft, negotiate and conduct gap and risk analysis of customer as well as supplier contracts.
Competence in broad range of banking and business laws
Should be a great team player with people skills who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationship with business clients at all level throughout
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Proficient computer skills
AVP - People and Culture
- Lead the People & Culture practices across the organization
- Actively identify gaps, and deploy impactful people strategies that enable the organization to mitigate risk, perform effectively, and scale efficiently as it grows.
- Implementation of relevant HR Tech tools to do HR process automation.
- Manage the hire to retire employee life cycle & employee experience across the organization.
- Play a key role in working with managers on change management and talent management initiatives.
- Manage people initiatives like OKRs, One on One Feedback, Employee surveys, Employee development, L&D, Employee Wellbeing etc
- Drive people & culture practices with data driven insights.
What are we looking for?
- MBA in HR from premier colleges like IIMK, XLRI, TISS & similar.
- Experience: Range of 5+ years and one of the experiences should be with a startup or technology company.
- Should have experience of managing teams at a global level.
- Extensive knowledge of HR automation tools and software.
- Strong experience in planning, creating, and implementing HR strategies.
- Solid understanding of people analytics.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin with over 300 employees. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
About the Role:
Freight Tiger is looking for a launcher who will be an exceptional addition to our team. This team works cross-functionally and will lead the launch aspect of the business, working across operations, product, and sales. As a launcher at FT, you will oversee the initial operations of each market we go live in. If you are someone who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging environment and thrives when given autonomy, then this is a great role for you.
- Build a launch plan, including research and data resources, for each module and industry that you are assigned.
- Monitor metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of a new launch.
- Work with clients on various products and modules, advising them on best practices.
- Relay market insights to help our senior leadership and HQ operations teams continually improve their processes.
- Hustle and solve problems when unexpected issues inevitably arise as we pioneer a rapidly growing industry.
Preferred qualifications / skills:
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- MBA Degree + Experience working with clients.
- Strong track record of excellence in execution and thriving when given autonomy.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with an ability to articulate complex analysis to business teams.
- Strong knowledge of advanced excel and presentation.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment.
- Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
● Be responsible for the overall development and management of the company’s
products, including budget
● Hire, train, guide, and review team members (including Team Leads, Software
Developers, and QA Analysts) during the entire software development lifecycle
● Help to design the system architecture to ensure products are— high performing,
scalable, visually appealing, and secure
● Build strategies to mitigate risks including downtime, malicious attacks, and
● Engage in technical discussions with enterprise customers/clients (whenever
● Work directly with the Founder/CEO to build product objectives and pipeline, and
see through their execution
To be eligible for the role, you must have the following prerequisites and skills:
● (Required) Graduation in BE/B.Tech. in CS, IT, SE from a reputed institution and
an aggregate of 65% or above, or CGPA- 7.0 or higher
● (Required) Between 6-10 years of hands-on experience in software development
roles, preferably full-stack in SaaS
● (Required) High proficiency in English communication- written and verbal
● (Required) Hands-on experience in the following: Web Development
● (Required) Working knowledge of architecting, building, and operating highly
scalable, available, performant, and secure solutions; database concepts
(Queries optimization, ACID properties, Scaling Databases, etc.); and building
solutions in multiple stacks
● (Required) Experience in hiring, training, guiding, and reviewing teams
● (Good to have) M.Tech. in CS, M.Sc. in CS, or Masters in Engineering
Management (MEM) from a reputed university
● (Good to have) Experience in managing product(s)/team budgets
● (Good to have) Experience in customer/client engagement
● (Good to have) Planning, management, and documentation skills
As a part of your compensation, you will be offered the following:
● Salary: CTC INR 21-30 LPA
● Working Days: Monday - Friday
● Flexible working hours (9 hours per day)
● Work-from-home during pandemic
● Total number of leaves in a year: 24 (in addition to gazetted holidays and
● 1 work-from-home per month when working in the office during normalcy
● Medical Insurance
● Opportunity to grow your career & become the company’s CTO
At Emipro, Project Manager will be responsible for assisting our customers with the design and deployment of their Odoo ERP based Strategic Sourcing solutions. As functional experts, they will help lead the customer in the GAP analysis, design, build, testing and deployment of their business needs and associated business processes while providing project planning and management services.
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to the executive team
- Ability to drive the overall Project Delivery to a successful conclusion requiring strong Project & Resource Management/Allocation skills coupled with a good Technical Background. Success will be measured by on-time, error-free delivery, with high satisfaction from Emipro’s Enterprise Customers or Business Team
- Can able to map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in Odoo ERP
- Develop and Oversee detailed project plans
- Coordinate with Emipro’s cross Functional ERP Experts and Organize Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, and Review Meetings for Technical Team
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to Emipro management having a broad business impact
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports
- Identify ERP project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates
- Can assist with 360-degree aspects of an ERP Project deployment including (but not limited to): Business Process Configuration, Documenting current and future process flows and business rule configuration, User interface configuration, External system integration (if required), User and supplier set-up, Training to and Building the Team
- Manage conflicts, ensuring everyone involved is working together effectively towards successful Implementation
- Total experience of 5+ years having strong project/customer management experience with at least experience of handling 10+ Team members at a various hierarchical level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven problem-solving skills demonstrated through professional experience
- Expert level functional knowledge of various Business concepts like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Inventory, CRM, Sales & Purchase, Manufacturing & Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to learn, utilize and train customers on systems, features, and functionality for relevant products/solutions
- Proven decision-making ability and prioritization skills to balance conflicting demands across the project
- Strong Techno Functional Skills and minimum 2+ Years of Experience of working with at least one famous ERP system like SAP, Oracle ERP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or any other similar software systems
- MBA is preferred but not mandatory
- Successful ERP Implementation experience with at least 3 Full Lifecycle End to End Implementation in any other well known ERP Systems
- Excellent Team Player, Meticulous, Self-Motivated & Self Starter
- Ready to work round the clock as per the situation demands
- Stress handling & Leadership Qualities
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management and its implications
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Operations Management, or related field)
- Experienced in the US Residential Mortgage Industry (Processing, Underwriting, Closing)
- 3-5 years of underwriting or credit and risk analysis experience
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Medical insurance
- Transportation provided for nightshift