Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About ODeX India solutions private limited
An Ideal candidate would
● Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
● Develop and follow product roadmap.
● Participate in project & release planning.
● Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
● Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
● Take complete ownership of product streams, create roadmap and maintain backlogs
● Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning,
delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management,
enhancement, and development
● Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and
create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational
data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology team
● Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem
statements, define the business goals and metrics
● Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality
● Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and
● Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and
● A Full Time Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory
● Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high growth tech
company or startup is a plus
● Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
● 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations or related experience
on a digital product/platform.
Purely from a D2C startup only
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
• Should have experience in planning, Designing implementing, and configuring Versa SDWAN. Implement or Deploy SDWAN to clients with medium-sized and enterprise-level networks
• Should assist the service sales process with technical expertise and carry out product or solution demonstration.
• Should have hands-on knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
• Should be able to troubleshoot and optimize networks with SDWAN.
• Should preferably be a certified CCNA or CCNP
Job location-Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Goa
CTC – As per market standard
Notice Period-Max 15 -30 days joiners
- Work with Database Architect to understand the design considerations for the BI Next Gen Data Warehouse.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the DW Database Objects and Code as per the requirement.
- Take accountability of the development / update of the PowerBI and SSRS Reports.
- Take accountability of Unit Testing the developed solution.
- Be available for weekend job monitoring and troubleshooting, as necessary.
- Ensure that all delivery timelines are adhered to.
- Work with QA (Testing) team to test the DW / Report Solution and fix as necessary.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in SQL Server database development.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL. Must have the ability to analyze, debug and write complex T-SQL code.
- Very good hand-on knowledge on query tuning and performance optimization.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent understanding of PowerBI.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable database applications.
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
We're Nagarro. We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18000+ experts across 32 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Must Have Skills: Digital products, Industry 4.0, RFP, Agile
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
• Should have experience in Supply chain/Data analytics/IOT domains.
• Must have experience as a consultant in one or more of the following domains: manufacturing, light engineering industry, heavy engineering, automotive, chemical, food & beverages, consumer goods, agriculture.
• Good experience in implementing IoT use cases across Edge and Cloud by leveraging standard out of the box platforms or creating bespoke solutions.
• Candidate should be fluent in agile delivery model with experience in working with any of the agile product management tool, preferably JIRA.
• Ability to create an understanding of customer business and customer value chain to identify the AS-IS process and digital gaps and create a TO-BE process.
• Must have experience in creating digital products / software / digital platforms.
• Must have experience in conducting customer workshops and ability to engage with them to elicit their business requirements and product requirements.
• Must have experience as a product owner especially in – creating and championing customer and product vision, identifying and documenting customer needs, managing the product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, planning and creating roadmaps for MVP.
• Should have experience of creating responses to customer RFP and RFI proposals.
• Must have ability to make and effectively communicate decisions. The candidate should know how to disagree, how to address opposition/rejection, how to navigate the conflicts in multi stakeholder requirement and how to build consensus.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with a global team.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring short term and long-term success of the account
• Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings
• Interacting with other Center of Competence (CoE) architects and teams, and providing solutions from a software perspective
• Analyzing applications, both pre-production and post-production
• Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFPs and proposals
• Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs
• Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry
• Providing expertise on the systems capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals
• Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects
• Driving the implementation of technology and process solutions from concept to completion
• Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle
• Good understanding of clients’ accounts, client database and business projects
• Conceptualizing and executing workshops internally and with customers on technology and business topics to identify new solution areas and use cases
• Effectively managing program(s) through development of robust schedules, change control, and risk mitigation
• Owning the health of the account on all key metrics (risk, scope, schedule, quality, resources, finance, and customer satisfaction)
• Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
• Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case
• Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance
● Solicits and maintains network of prospects
● Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
● Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
● Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
● Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified
● Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive
● Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing company resources and tools.
● Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and
company ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources
plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
● Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
● Meets sales goals and objectives.
● Other related duties assigned as needed
● Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
General knowledge, skills & abilities
● Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
● General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits
platforms including systems and applications
● Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
● Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
● Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
● Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
● Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
● Travel will be required
company job level description
● 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
● Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
● Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
● Learns to use professional concepts
● Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
● Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
● May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
benefits of being at company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and
Compass.company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolves support problems..
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- .Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Perform gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes
Perform Gap-Fit analysis
- Prototype potential solutions for business process re-design, provide trade-off information and suggest recommended course(s) of action
- Develop functional and technical specifications for delivering new and maintaining existing business applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities. This may include leading configuration and design reviews within a project team .
- Should act as the liaison between the client business units and IT and lead the Business Requirements Gathering process to elicit the true needs of the client
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives