- Interacts with Business Process Experts / Owners & Users community to collect business requirements
- Should have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Implementation of different Kinaxis RapidResponse modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Rapidflow Apps
1. Monitoring & Reconciliation of Sales data between Queuebuster & Navision
2. Co-ordination with Vendor for support issues
3. Daily monitoring of Sales and Stock Transfer Schedulers
4. Sales posting for all stores in CVPL & RARL
5. New Store setup, Location Creation in Navision
6. Finance related setups in Navision in co-ordination with Finance team.
7. Navision training to HO, warehouse and Store Team.
8. Handling User support queries of Navision
9. New enhancement analysis, downloading the requirement to vendor.
10. Testing of New enhancement in Navision.
11. Knowledge of Supply chain management and Finance.
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive
Timings : 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Exp : 10 - 15 Years Responsibilities :
- Work directly with Velosio clients to gather functional requirements, identify functional gaps, develop functional design documents and related solution design, and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC software to meet business requirements
- Utilize ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Convert data from legacy system into Dynamics BC ERP system
- Demonstrate our Dynamics BC ERP product to existing and prospective clients; provide user training and support throughout implementation
- Provide post implementation support
- Attain product certifications as necessary
- Provide training and mentor-ship to junior level (Associate Consultants)
- Maintain Velosio core competencies: client focus, knowledge and skills, driving results, communication, teamwork and relationships, personal excellence, business insight, leadership, coaching and developing others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related technical field
- Dynamics BC implementation experience and/or participation in at least 5 full life cycle implementation or 10+ years ERP implementation experience
- Experience with modeling business process and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups, and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
- Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person
Velosio is your partner in leveraging Microsoft Cloud and Dynamics business solutions that will resolve your business challenges and help you stay relevant and modern. These solutions include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central, Power Platform and Office 365. We also provide Oracle NetSuite, Cloud managed services, a range of support offerings, consulting, and partner programs.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV Solution Architect is responsible for leading the technical direction on Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC and NAV development projects. Working with Product Management, NAV Consultants, Project Managers, and others on preparing estimates and Custom Development. The ability to scope out work, manage and in some cases delegate and oversee other developers work. Quality control and testing.
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are several traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Accounting Knowledge
- Functional/Technical design documents creation and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the functional requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Technical Requirements:
- Minimum of 12+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C/AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers Dynamics NAV Web Services
- HTML 5 Experience
- .NET Experience
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
Commercial / residential Building experience is a must.
Industrial building exposure will not be considered relevant experience.
Monitoring progress of project assigned
Coordination with Project Team, Consultants, Quantity Billing