Test Planning Jobs in Pune
You might be a good fit for this role and our company if you say, “that’s me!” to most of the following:
- I have at least 2 years of experience
- I am detail oriented with the proficiency to identify mistakes
- I can review and analyze system specifications
- I can create and execute detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases (manual or automated), analyze results, and provide comprehensive reports.
- I have experience in automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- I can work on multiple projects at one time
- I have can-do problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
What we offer:
- We care about you; therefore, you'll be offered a competitive salary.
- Opportunities to travel and work from exquisite locations with the team.
- Opportunities to go around the world to connect with our partners and to make new partnerships.
- We'll support your professional development however you need, whether it's with equipment, courses, books, or conferences
- We offer one annual day off for charitable work and match the donations you made to a charity.
- Flexible holiday policy to help you plan your vacations better.
As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. If you possess these qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects we encourage you to apply for this role.
Looking for a Lead/Senior Tester. This role is a mix of Managerial + Testing. A prior experience in handling teams is good.
Must have minimum 2 years of Manual experience with 2 years of Automation.
Knowledge of testing webapps is must.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Experience in Selenium or cypress is must.
Prior background of financial application is good to have
About the company : VF is headquartered in New york and has an office in Pune. We provide SaaS platform for Brokers/ Employers and Insurance companies for better Insruance management
Quality Engineer – Manual/Automation
Part of consumer facing front end applications that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Create and implement test plans, test cases, integration tests for both functional and performance use cases.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues
- Reviewing error logs and metrics.
2-3 years with technical hands-on coding and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years experience in manual or automated testing.
- Experience with testing consumer facing mobile applications.
- Willingness to learn and build automation frameworks for testing.
- Confirm, verify bugs and determine steps to reproduce.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 1-3 Manual Testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Android+iOS mobile app testing and Web application both
- Must have good knowledge of API testing. API automaton will be an added advantage
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, and good troubleshooting capabilities.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus.
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Experience in mobile Application or Web Automation testing
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
- Knowledge of AWS
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include:
Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- knowledge of Selenium/Appium for web and app automation in android and IOS
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with manual and automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience of 3 years to 8 years
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. Your role includes designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
The role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets as per the requirements. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
mail resume to qa @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Thorough knowledge of performing end top end functional testing as an individual contributor.
- Knowledge of creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities.
- Sound knowledge of automation concepts.
- Expert-level knowledge of automation using selenium tools. Hands-on experience of design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Knowledge of automation using Selenium or other open-source tools.
- Good knowledge of API automation
- Good knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Passion and commitment to work in a startup environment.
- Team player, good time-management skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can operate under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Knowledge of the healthcare and life science domain would be plus
As an QA in MindTickle you will be required to:
• The role will include working on web and mobile application.
• Be keen on finding loopholes, bugs in systems and should be able to think out of the box.
• Have good communication skills and be a good team player as well as an individual contributor.
• Own responsibility and handle ownership of assignments.
• Role will gradually grow from Manual to a full stack QA (Manual + Automation).
• Good programming skills.
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
You will be challenged to continually learn new skills and become an expert in cloud computing (over 90% of our employees are AWS Certified)
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be hands-on member of the time writing test cases, creating test plans, writing automation, and executing test cases. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
Work with software engineers to deliver UI-level tests as they are developing new functionality.
Perform automated and manual testing as required for the project.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write and implement test cases within the test framework.
Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including discussing and writing stories and tests to prepare for upcoming sprints.
Help prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies within the test area.
Drive the team towards continuous deployment.
5 years experience manually testing software.
Hands-on experience with setting up and using Selenium and other UI testing frameworks.
Knowledge of Relational Databases, including SQL to look at data.
Experience with development using Agile/Scrum
Openness to learning other technologies including front-end and back-end frameworks.
Able to assess a feature or function definition and determine if it can and should be automated.
Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS or Heroku)
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira
Using Postman to test Rest APIs
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!