- Looking for person who can do cold calling - someone who is not afraid to pick the phone and call prospects. We will give them the script.
- Communication must be really good - spoken and written
- preferably younger kids. if they have done it in the past good. if not we can train them too.
- Someone who can set appointment for the Sr. Sales executives for a quick call with the people that he will be working for. Not for us (c-levels).
- work US hours.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Keeping oneself updated about the recent upgrades and projects of the company.
- Responsible for calling potential customers, explaining our offers and fix meeting for sales team.
- Responsible for calling customers & answering their queries related to the product/services.
- Contact potential and existing customers to explain the product & services offered.
- Keep records of calls & inquiries and note useful information.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their real estate requirement.
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on our associates’ schedules.
We are looking for result-oriented and motivated Inside Sales Specialists / Counsellors who can develop strong technical knowledge about our educational products, industry and customer base to support the customers’ purchase decisions. Additionally, the candidates will be required to effectively prospect, qualify and generate new sales to
meet or exceed revenue goals.
This role provides fast growth opportunities to leadership positions as long as top performance is delivered, exemplary teamwork and leadership potential are demonstrated.
Build a thorough technical understanding of Suraasa products and help potential customers in understanding what we have to offer through effective articulation
Engage with potential customers, identify their key pain points and create personalized growth journeys for every customer to help them purchase products to meet their career objectives
Counsel leads on their personal-growth prospects in the education industry
Maintain excellent and supportive rapport with all leads
Follow up after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals
Stay on top of market trends and participate in brainstorming sessions with the sales team to come up with new growth strategies
Use CRM to track leads and manage pipelines daily
Achieve monthly targets, and unlock fast growth opportunities within the
department, eventually managing own sales team(s) and beyond
2+ years of experience working in Sales or Marketing in EdTech space
(preferable but not required) or 1-2 years of experience in Academic
counselling/school counselling/clinical counselling
Excellent verbal communication skills, strong conversationalist, and well-versed in English
Strong negotiation and objection handling skills with the ability to work within deadlines
Ability to work independently and as a part of a team while always maintaining a professional, client-oriented attitude
Understand the landscape of the Education Industry and the current needs of teachers and school leaders
Proficient with Microsoft Office / Google Documents and CRM systems
Integrity, professionalism, team collaboration, and full dedication/availability during the assigned working hours are paramount
Keep company work & data 100% secure and not visible to any other but the employee
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers amongst kids and young adults. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers. PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment by 2024. We are backed by some top VCs such as Prime Venture Partners and global entrepreneurs such as Binny Bansal, Deep Kalra, Gokul Rajaram and Shirish Nandkarni. Come, join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic team members and 3500+ expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month) 7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oritented BDT in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of INR. 21428. In-office attendance of 90% is mandatory in 1month of training
5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below
US/ Canada Shift (8:00 pm to 5:00am) - INR 7.23 LPA (4.83 Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable)
What are we looking for?
1. Proficiency in English
2. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
3. Fast learner and passion for sales
4. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
5. Proven experience in sale or relevant role is a plus
6. A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
1. Willing to work 6 days in a week in a fast paced startup
2. Ready to work from Office and join immediately.
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
- A keen desire to bring growth for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
- An apparent Founder's mindset
- The candidates should be able to work in a high paced ever-changing digital environment. The role will require you to be resourceful, proactive and an expert communicator. In turn it offers immense learning and growth.
B2B Sales lead, responsible for managing the sales pipeline end to end
Handle sales in the International market
— Strategically go about Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning to qualify leads
— Perfect sales pitch, objection handling and price negotiation
— Give product demos
— Manage and upsell to existing key accounts like SRL, 1mg, Thyrocare
- Position holder will be an individual contributor
- Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
- Ensure clients are using and deriving benefit from IndiaMART
- Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
- Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve
fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets
- Systematic follow-up and time-bound closures
- Prompt resolution of complaints
- Daily 4-5 in person meetings (F2F) with clients onsite
About the company:Out Client is Entertainment Network (ENIL), owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster
· To ensure revenue generation for the company
· Making sales calls
Ø Preparing client proposals &presentations
Ø Plan weekly sales cycle by doing account mining of the allocated accounts through client meetings accordingly
Ø Preparing sales related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports, sales projection report, monthly sales plan etc.
Ø Maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies in the person’s portfolio
· Market Information
Ø Conducting competition tracking and monitoring on frequent basis
Ø Understand in detail about client spends at a brand level and then develop Go to Market approach
Ø To look at broader perspective, think through ideas and create solutions for clients via upselling & cross selling of various properties
Ø Media Tracking to generate prospects
· Follow up and ensure that monies are collected on time including sending appropriate reminders to clients and agencies for payment
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Good Communication Skills
· Understanding of local market & language is mandatory
· Must be willing to travel locally for client meetings
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside petcare guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. We promise to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with petcare assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
BA, Bsc, Bcom, BBA, BAJMC,MA, MBA, Mcom, MAJMC
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English & Hindi)
Strong Persuasion Skills
Strong Negotiation Skills
Should be confident and convincing
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
Experience with outbound telephone sales is a plus
Lead Management experience
Being a pet parent is a plus!
Brief of Position:
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, breeders, and pet service providers.
- Convert new sales opportunities through telephone and website requests
- Maintaining Cordial Relationship with Customers for Long-term Basis
- Ask questions and understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintenance of CRM
- Follow up on inquiries from customers to secure the order
We work in a project based environment, so each project (research assignment) would not last for more than 3-4 weeks. Research assignments would primarily focus on B2B respondents/ prospects and the candidate will be required to call-up these respondents/prospects and convince them to participate in our research surveys further take them through the questionnaire and capture responses over the phone.
- Primarily will be involved in generating Leads over the phone with national and international respondents.
- Perform secondary research, and generate leads using various tools, directories and websites.
* Female Candidates Only
Salary: Up to 20 K
Experience: 1- 3 years
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner
Location: NSP (New Delhi)
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining client satisfaction
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Learn details about our products and services
- Explain how our solutions align with the customer’s needs.
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form