- Working closely with the Backend Engineering, Mobile & Front-end Engineering, Design, Operations, and Customer Experience teams to deliver world-class customer-obsessed products and features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop a deep understanding of our customers and build the best product user experiences on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis.
- Research and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data. Your solutions should create a measurable "impact" on the lives of the consumers.
- Create detailed product requirement documents and user stories with an ability to imagine the user journeys - happy paths, unhappy paths, and edge cases
- Empathize with dozens of personas and use cases, and think user-first.
- Have a data-oriented approach and an eye for numbers, insights, and metrics.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage fast-paced environments and changing priorities.
- And most essentially, a founder's mindset: is to own initiatives & deliver results.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the most innovative and fast growing InsureTech platform that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners, in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time.
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are creating various verticals such as acquisition, growth, partner integration (B2B2C) & community. You will have a very critical role to play as the leader of one or more of these verticals.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.
As a senior product leader, you will interact frequently with other key stakeholders during the research, design, and development process to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution. You will shape the product strategy and roadmap for your products, and guide your team to build innovative and scalable products and drive execution excellence.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the founder to help shape our overall product roadmap to build high impact Insurance solutions.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years proven experience at building high-impact products at scale, preferably in a fast-paced B2C internet/e-commerce company
- B.Tech / MBA or equivalent experience from premier schools
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction
- Good business smarts along with strong problem solving and metrics orientation
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian customers
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage senior stakeholders
Our client is a leading data product and technology firm that makes advertising work better for people.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensure the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives
- Provide end-user training across our proprietary technology stack
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Collect & distribute local product feature requests to global/regional teams
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
Manage product features working closely with product managers, developers, designers and other relevant teams
Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope
Take appropriate actions to improve product and product line efficiencies and performance (revenue, retention & growth, customer satisfaction)
Track progress of market-specific product improvements and measure impact
Define and drive key drivers of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention
Define KPI metrics, and measure the success of all releases
Have a deep understanding of the end-user
Strong Attention to Detail
Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end-user education, rollout, iteration and support
Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and other activities that aim to educate customers about the technical benefits of the product
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
Past experience in product management, of at least 2-5 years
Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers)
Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
Collaborative & Growth mindset to partner with colleagues in cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
We at OYO are expanding our design team and looking for a Senior Product Designer / Product Designer - II to join us. The role will be an advocate for OYO design, shaping product experiences by creating designs that delight our users and make them successful.
We believe in doing the right things and in that spirit, we are looking to hire the right people - those who are humble, hungry and smart.
- Working closely with the Principal Product Designers, Business Teams, Product and Tech teams to deliver high impact data-driven design solutions.
- Creating cohesive style guides ensures a consistent design language is applied across the product.
- Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences across multiple platforms.
- Simplify complex user interactions, highlight the product’s brand and unique personality.
You will also be exposed to the whole spectrum of UX design at OYO. If you're looking for opportunities to do practical User Research, Design Sprint, Content Strategy, Data-Driven Design, Usability Testing and Design Systems, this is the place.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in product designing.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles, problem-solving approach and the solution for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Hands-on experience in Figma design tool and familiarity with other design tools including but not limited to: Sketch, adobe application or micro interaction tools.
- A strong foundation in visual and interaction design.
- Expertise with mobile and consumer facing UX design.
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and the ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems.
- Effective team player, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Why Should You Join
- A chance to work in a team that is at the forefront of innovation that has constantly created a tangible difference in peoples’ lives across the world.
- You’d be working closely with the world-class leadership team at OYO, and thereby allowing you access to great learning, growth and exposure.
- This role will be a precursor to several long-term exciting growth and leadership opportunities within the organization.
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157,000 hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and Southeast Asia as of March 31, 2021. For more information, visit http://www.oyorooms.com.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Setting and owning vision, strategy, and roadmap for the products and translating it to detailed requirements.
- Analyzing consumer needs, market trends, and competitor offering and build a winning formula for product success.
- Building PRDs with a business case, detailed use cases, and technical requirements.
- Prioritizing features based on business and consumer impact.
- Owning and growing activation, engagement, and retention of users.
- Working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing teams and meeting product timelines.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external stakeholders and ensuring buy-in throughout the product lifecycle.
- Proven background in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Obsessive about data-driven product decisions.
- Proven experience in optimizing funnels.
- Experienced in running product-led growth experiments.
- Solid understanding of web & mobile technologies.
- Must have worked in high growth startups for a minimum of 5 years.
- Computer science background preferred, but not mandatory.
- This opportunity is a remote working opportunity till the organisation decides to resume office keeping Covid situation in view. Tentatively, that is up to end of February.
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Primary owner of the product roadmap working directly with the business leadership team and managing a few PMs
- Managing the end-to-end process of the planning, design and development of product strategy
- Owning key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the business team
- Crunching analytics to identify insights, improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates
- Contribute in team-building and upskilling of the team
Come join us if you have
- 4+ years in a direct product management role on a user-facing (B2C/ D2C/ B2B) product
- Experience with managing small teams
- Robust experience with user research, data and analytics. Some experience of Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Firebase etc
- Good experience with Information Architecture, UX, Wireframes, UI, Interaction Design, prior development experience or a relevant degree in tech would be a huge plus
- Good experience in copywriting, marketing and A/B Testing
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather feedback and share opinions;
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for getting things done, identifying the critical issues within the existing product, skilled in problem solving, planned execution and finally evaluating the solution. Ability to work with a team of high performing individuals, also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Work closely with senior leadership in Product, Technology, Business, Marketing and Design team to articulate business needs to actionable product requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the products, refining the existing features in the product. Working on new features, identifying the user requirements and ultimately improving the lifetime of the users using our product.
- A basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research. Establish a closed feedback loop with users & Synthesizing user needs and insights into simple yet delightful experiences.
- Periodically conduct user-research, industry analysis, competitor mapping and ideate on what to build next. Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and market.
- Improving the user journey, reducing the drop-off rates.
- Obsess with data, define and track key metrics and draw actionable insights using data. Establish KPIs, and conduct quality assessments
- Help define Product Roadmap for new offerings aligned with the broader company vision and yearly targets
- Work with cross-functional team to take something from idea to hands of users
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures, Dissect product analytics and user behavior patterns into meaningful insights that grow the product.
- Tech background with a good understanding of technology, data and building products. 2-6 years of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics or similar roles in a consumer internet product set-up.
- A strong product sense, attention to the little big details, and eye for good visual design.
- Capable of taking business metrics, requirements or user problems and breaking them into workable product requirements, and leading the development of identified features
- Excellent presentation & communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Able to multitask, prioritize, work autonomously and with great time management skills
- Prior track record of working with product team from research phases through engineering to success would be highly preferred.
Roadmap : Understanding the requirements from relevant stakeholders and devising the product/ features and creating a roadmap
Planning : Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
Strategy : Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
Quick prototyping : Be able to prototype a product quickly to demonstrate value
Launch Great Products Work closely with the engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, Design, QA, Support teams to ensure timely launch and high product quality
Data Driven : the product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
Skills / Qualification / Experience :
- 3+ years in product management preferably from product based company.
- Experience of driving a mobile app from scratch to launch.
- Strong depth and breadth knowledge in optimization, prototyping.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements
- Stellar design instincts.
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn
- Translating customer experiences/issues into the product
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Experience working on gaming/retail/e-commerce would be added advantage.
- Ability to Provide review and input into other deliverables as appropriate (e.g. visual designs or technical specifications )
- Bachelors in engineering preferably Computer Science from top institutes along with an MBA (preferred).
Job Perks :
- A platform to learn and innovate with likeminded peers.
- Complete autonomy & freedom. Just deliver.
- We like solving challenging problems without blaming each other.
- And any other than you may suggest within rational limits :)