SugarBox is a first-of-its-kind platform in the world that empowers users without an internet connection to use Apps
and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the
next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion
hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular
Position: Product Lead
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Role Type: People Manager
● Obsessed with the consumer and create solutions matching his needs.
● Ability to think out of the box and create solutions that will be path breaking.
● Ability to mine data and unearth pain points, to arrive at solutions.
● A hustler who can wear multiple hats and likes chaos.
● Ability to define product roadmap – short/ medium / long term.
● Person understands business and drives a function output independently including the P&L of it.
● Ability to handle the entire product life cycle right from conceptualization to the success of the product in the
● Manage a multi-faceted team of developers, PM’s, QA resources and designers to deliver a functional product
which creates impact matching wide org level goals.
● Engineering graduate with Network or a Software degree.
● MBA is a plus though not a mandate.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Good people and partner management skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● 8+ years of Product Management experience with 3+ years leading a team of 3+ PM’s.
● Must have handled at least 1 entire product lifecycle affecting 1million+ users.
● Proven record of driving business metrics including acquisition, retention, and P&L.
Any Other Requirements
● Startup experience will be a plus.
● Candidates from top institutes (Tier 1) only apply.
● Consumer internet B2B, B2C experience preferable with companies like Freshdesk, Hotstar, Cisco, Nokia,
About SugarBox Networks
Product Management Intern
Converts into a full time Product Analyst/Manager position based on performance
A curious minded product analyst who can own product research, development initiatives facing both market and internal implementation for an early-stage Analytics startup. The goal will be to help achieve product-market objectives of the company
The candidate will have ownership and rich learning into the legwork that goes into developing and growing a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a product owner
- Own product research to guide development of product
- Ownership of product research including design and execution (primary, secondary research) including hypothesis building and conducting experiments.
- Research oriented towards product-market fit validation
- Connecting with market (potential competitors, partners, customers)
- Academic research to help validate, develop product features
- Daily reporting of learnings from the initiatives, tasks and their results
- Improving product value for customers by capturing and learning from feedback
Expectations from candidate
- Ability: Good at logical reasoning, problem solving
- Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems
- Knowledge: Basics of product mgt., basic tech concepts, statistics, data visualization
- Interest: Interest in product development in a fast moving start-up environment
- A word on attitude:
- We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with us in growing our firm
- We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Casual Games team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with assigned game teams to ensure the titles are a commercial success.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the treasure map that keeps our game heading towards the right destination”
What you will really be doing
Working collaboratively with disciplines across development and publishing to help make sure our games are a commercial success
Help us to define and understand the target audience for a game and use this knowledge to better guide our feature and content roadmaps
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyze competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
Communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders the status of the game and it’s future plans
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll be a champion for the game at every opportunity - always willing to share news, updates, progress and successes
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, Business Performance Management) in a gaming studio.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We @Recykal are growing fast and looking for candidates with Product Management experience. If you are constantly curious, don’t give up until you find the right solution, have a knack to get everyone on the same page and love working in an high-energy environment - This is an exciting opportunity!
Product Manager, we believe, is the key driver of a product company. If you have a command over the ‘Product’ like Lewis Hamilton has over his F1 car - then you are the one!
What are we looking for?
- A responsible leader who will own up to the outcomes whatever they may be
- Someone with experience in working across multiple domains and get a deep understanding of a new domains, as needed
- A curious soul who is already ready to listen & understand the problems of the customers & internal stakeholders, circumstances under which they occur, before even thinking of the solutions.
- When it comes to the solutions, someone who has the ability to think out-of-the-box and holistically.
- Someone who can work with all the internal & external stakeholders to drive adoption of the solution
- Anyone who is proactive, data driven and can merge new age ideas with old and proven methods of work
- Continuously learning and sharing their knowledge (both work-related and movie gossips are welcome :D)
- Who is a glue (we prefer fevicol) to the team right from the start to the end and after
- And a hustler
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in a Product Company. With atleast 2+ years of experience as a product manager on the customer facing applications
- Experience of working in B2B / B2C marketplaces is an added advantage
- Having demonstrated the skills and traits that we are looking for
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- BE/B Tech/MBA in any Specialization - Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Agile methology and expertise with tools such as JIRA, MixPanel, CleverTap, and Figma is mandatory
- Must be able to work in Hyderabad, open to travel for client meetings
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
We are looking for an enthusiastic product management intern who can turn ideas into reality and lead our product development cycle.
1. Product design and development skills
- Feature prioritization
- User research
- Visual design
- Wireframing Prototyping
- Market research
- Database designing
- User testing.
2. Marketing skills
- Drafting marketing plans
- Growth hacking A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
3. Design skills
- Paper prototyping
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define our Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Work closely with product designers and developers and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders.
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same.
Define metrics, objects that are aligned with business goals and measure feature/release specific success.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Greetings! We are looking for Product Manager for our Data modernization product. We need a resource with good knowledge on Big Data/DWH. should have strong Stakeholders management and Presentation skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of one of Plivo’s products to define a long term roadmap
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support the product
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising product stories in engineering sprints
- Working closely with the engineering teams on new features and critical bugs
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Roadmap definition and execution
- Product training programs
The buck stops at you on the following key aspects of the product:
- Product Quality: Bugs, Uptime, Stability , Test Process
- Product Development: User experience, New features and enhancements
- Product Adoption: Growth, Customer Acquisition, Churn & Go-To-Market for new features.
- P&L: Pricing, Packaging, Margins
- Sustainability: Enabling Sales, Support, Solutions Engineering & Customer Success teams
- At least 4 years of overall experience and 3 years of prior PM experience
- Software development background is required
- Experience working with REST APIs is a bonus
- Experience with stakeholders and customer management
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field