Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Bangalore, India
About the Company
Itis an upcoming cross border platform to serve the needs of MSMEs in international trade. Leremitt's platform serves as a vital link between businesses and global markets, empowering MSMEs with secure and reliable payment solutions, dedicated support, streamlined processes, and valuable trade intelligence to thrive in the increasingly competitive international trade landscape.
As a Marketing Generalist, the role has proficiency in various key areas to drive business growth and enhance operational efficiency. Here are some highlights of the experience:
● Develop and execute marketing strategies aligned with business goals.
● Manage external agencies for effective campaign execution.
● Create and distribute compelling content across channels.
● Plan and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
● Generate leads and improve conversion funnels.
● Monitor and report on marketing KPIs.
● Ensure brand consistency in all initiatives.
● Coordinate events and promotional activities.
● Optimize website content for search engines (SEO).
● Generate and nurture leads for conversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge.
- Proficiency in analytics tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A fintech startup
We are looking to hire an SEO Code Specialist who understands search engine optimization and can write SEO-rich code for company websites that makes them rank higher in search engines and drives maximum traffic.
You must be below 28, graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering College with 2+ years of SEO/SEM coding experience.
You will be responsible for planning, execution, and optimization of SEO/SEM strategy to increase rankings, online visibility & organic traffic, and ensure success of our brands.
Detailed Job Description
- Planning and execution of all SEO projects, including developing strategies for organic search visibility.
- Write compelling title tags & meta descriptions for all brands; do image & page-speed optimization, internal linkages, and improve the overall user experience.
- Day-to-day execution of organic SEO campaigns including keyword research, content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, and site improvements.
- Own the complete organic content funnel - from driving organic traffic to the site to making sure that call to action and landing pages are correctly aligned to drive leads.
- Track progress through analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Stay up to speed with the latest SEO trends and follow other SEO techniques from time to time to stay ahead of the game.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies, such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
- Consistent track record in leading SEO projects (from inception to completion) that drives business growth.
- Should be able to implement necessary changes to increase page speed, and other required technical interventions
- Worked with HTML, WordPress, CSS.
- Knowledge of WordPress & Bubble.
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision.
We hire candidates for their strengths and superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals.
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
My name is Raymond and I am Sales Manager
We are an agent for Headphone Zone, a branded premium audiovisual equipment company based in India, I need an expert in Facebook ad campaign optimization, scaling and management Social Network. association of people who know how to create profitable campaigns. Project budget 80,000$ - 100,000$
If you are interested in the project and help us solve the problem. Please contact my.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that drive sales to business-to-business companies
- Research through web analytics and use keywords for global promotion and generating leads through digital means.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email and social media.
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimize user funnels.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Update information on our website to boost rankings.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
1. Work on website updation
2. Handle new product listing
3. Manage social media profile
4. Update content on the social media fan page
5. Work on the on-page and off-page SEO
6. Work on keyword optimization
7. Handle backlink creation
8. Work on blog writing
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
2. Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
3. Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
4. Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. are available for duration of 3-4 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Other Native Ads, measure & report performance of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
Experience in working with overseas clients.
Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
Manage the strategy and setup all paid campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and others.
Hands-on experience in creating Results driving ads, expand keyword coverage, develop compelling ad copy, implement bid management strategies, Daily monitoring & Ad optimization.
Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on SEM ROI.
Should be good at new scaling-up opportunities keyword/search queries, new targeting methods
Qualifications and Skills
Proven experience as SEO & SEM Executive.
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, Facebook Ads, Native Ads, etc.
Experience handling paid marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.