Reading the judgements, order copies and cause lists of the cases.
- Understanding each case and Analysing the criticality of the cases assigned.
- Complete Research on the subjects and cases assigned.
- Reading and writing synopsis or description of the analysis.
- Managing additional activities related to court record checks and other verifications.
- Coordinating with the extended team effortlessly for the fulfilment of the tasks.
1. The candidate must be a LLB- degree holder or a Final year Law student.
2. The candidate must have abreast legal knowledge and should be thorough with common acts and sections.
3. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. The candidate must have brilliant Drafting and Interpretation skills.
4.The candidate must be available for a 6-month full-time internship.
5. The candidate must have an eye for detail and the ability to identify risks
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are one of those India's Company which are thrilling to make India more safer and working towards Crime free India.
A workplace where you can thrive your excellence in technology and work for your passion and at the same time achieve your career goals.
We are associated with Govt officials, Indian Police and many reputed Indian Companies and working for More than past 7 years in the field of Technology.
Global IP Partners is Hiring Freshers for the following position:
Data Entry Operator- Fresher (0+ Years of experience required)
#5days working from office
#education #qualification: High School graduate (12th)
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Good Typing speed.
#Refrences are always welcomed!
Interested candidates kindly apply.
Looking out for Product Marketers -2023 MBA Passouts who can join immediately.
- Develop and identify new ICPs, IBPs, potential buyer-in-market signals and more for new products and services we or our clients offer to the market
- Responsible for the creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our or our client's offerings
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Understand the market, target customers, their needs, the competition landscape to identify growth opportunities
- Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
- Create messaging and hooks for the entire customer journey, top of the funnel, middle of the funnel, bottom of the funnel
- Representing the customer voice in product development, marketing and all related communications.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans for sales and marketing teams.
- Work closely with the product/service development team to determine the most profitable course for each existing and new product.
- Help the marketing team to generate strong momentum ahead of new product launches.
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high-quality leads for our company
- Increase our digital presence with meaningful content, messaging, and tactics
- Data-driven with keen creative capabilities
- Ability to decode, grasp, and complex technical domains and convert it into customer problem statements
- Incredible ownership, accountability, follow-up/follow-through skills
- Strong collaboration across teams
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good People Management skills -Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities
- MBA degree is preferred
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct client meetings and employee training.
- It is not a client-facing role and will be within Internal Frugal Testing role
- The person will be managing groups related to content creation, graphics, lead generation, sales, and overall growth strategy also.
- Very good at taking Standup meetings
- Use of MS tools to streamline the project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time, technical and resource constraints.
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and clients addressing each facet of implementation for every project, including an overall rollout plan, timelines, and project assignments.
- Develop the project plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Assure the project to the best closure.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management.
- Strategic planning, process development, analysis of key performance metrics per PMO standards
- Detail-oriented with strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Experience working in diverse and collaborative environments.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Monitoring the daily progress of team members.
- Providing input into the planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 3+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Interacting via various channels, such as live chat, emails, social media and direct calls
- Modifying sales pitches in response to customer demand
- Acquiring and retaining contact information databases
- Put forward suggestions in accordance with the requirements of the consumer
- Ensure a smooth procedure for the consumer by transferring windows of opportunity to the appropriate department for further action
Prepare daily attendance for all site and mail to corporate office.
Prepare Daily Call Report for all site and mail to corporate office.
Engineer shift roster has to make based on call
MS Office Knowledge
About Shankar Mahadevan Academy
Founded by Indian singer-composer Shankar Mahadevan, this 11-year old music academy has pioneered online music education for Indian music. Shankar Mahadevan Academy has brought music to over 10,000 students in over 88 countries with more than 3,00,000 virtual classes. With its mission “Joy of Music”, the Academy has also brought music to the underprivileged and the underserved with its various non-profit initiatives.
Shankar Mahadevan Academy is inviting passionate growth and outreach professionals to join our Admissions team.
At Shankar Mahadevan Academy you will be a part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team that works at the crossroads of arts, education and technology. Your career at Shankar Mahadevan Academy will contribute to spreading music and Indian arts, while you get an opportunity to learn all aspects of growing an online business for a globally recognised brand.
The ideal candidate will have strong spoken and written communication skills, have 6 months - 3 years of experience with B2C sales, and be able to handle 70-80 cold calls per day.
About the role
- Work hours: 6 days a week, including weekends. U.S. Shift (7:00 - 4:00 p.m.) OR India Shift (12:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.)
- Work location: Located off MG Road, Easy access to Trinity Circle Metro Station
- Work from Office only, no work from home/ Hybrid model
- Benefits: Health Insurance and PF cover
- We follow a culture of fun, engagement and growth with emphasis on work-life balance and healthy living. You also get fruits, activities every week, regular team outings and learning opportunities
Goals / What you will do
- Acquire new customers by handling inbound and outbound calls, and walk-in inquiries
- Actively generate leads and seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, and showcase our value to our customers in the form of counseling
- Gather market and student information and provide feedback on buying trends and competitive advantages
- Representing SMA at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Skills required / Must-haves for the role
- 6 months to 3 years of work experience in B2C sales
- Good spoken and written communication in English with good listening skills
- Team player who likes to work with like-minded people
- Good at objection handling and sales closure
- Multi-language skills added advantage
- Willing to pick up new skills
An ideal Academic Research Associate will guide international students in their course modules and academic projects through one-to-one online tutoring sessions; develop learning modules and sample academic model solutions based on specific criterion for students of foreign universities. The job would require constant discussions of the candidate with the client both verbally and in written form to understand the requirements of the client and facilitate the service as required. The candidate should be an avid learner and have zeal in writing. The candidate should have excelled in the academics and have a good command over his/her specialization subjects.
➢ To comprehend the requirements of each project as per the requirements of the client.
➢ To conduct secondary research and study the involved concepts on various domains.
➢ To write plagiarism free, well edited high-quality content and master the art of academic writing.
➢ To ensure compliance with stipulated deadlines of every individual micro projects.
➢ To provide one on one online tutoring sessions to students in their respective subjects.
➢ To train new members on the basics of academic writing and explore in depth learning of conceptual theories as used in foreign universities.
➢ Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills in English, Strong Comprehension Ability.
➢ Exceptional Subject Matter Expertise.
➢ Intensive and Extensive Internet Research Skills, Output Authenticity & Reliability.
➢ Ability to work under pressure, Target and Quality oriented.
➢ Inclination towards Research and Writing.
➢ Must possess high level of concentration abilities and must be open to learn new concepts quickly.
We are looking for Masters or PhD candidates from the following subject domains:
➢ Accounting and Finance
➢ Engineering & IT
➢ Nursing & Medicine
- Supporting the COO
- Creating, managing, and organising his day-to-day tasks
- Keeping track of office activities, projects, and deadlines
- Managing Client coordination, Office administration, Research and reporting
- Giving daily / weekly briefings to the COO
- Communicating with clients, employees, and vendors on behalf of the COO
- Working closely with the COO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Protecting the COO's time by being an effective gatekeeper
- Keeping records, organize files and information
- Keeping a bird's eye view of the customers and service fulfilment at all times
- Explaining and assigning the tasks to the team members.
- Delegating tasks to the team members and answering their questions
- Addressing customer complaints and tickets
- Escalating critical issues to the COO
- Supervising overall office administration, Overseeing staff attendance, leave requests, and other notifications
- Managing our Slack workspace: adding or removing members, organising channels, ensuring the team is comfortable with Slack
- Organise meetings, take detailed minutes, Planning actionable steps
- Handling Issue announcements
- Undertaking Web research to find answers, solutions, drafting research notes
- Drafting briefs, memos, and action plans
- Organising information into presentations, reports, and actionable insights
What you need to have:
- Preferably MBA (HR)
- Well-spoken, highly articulate
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to convey complex ideas in a simple, structured, and concise language.
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated
- Highly disciplined, with a strong work ethic
- Cheerful and good-natured
- Friendly, professional demeanour
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy: Should be able to pick up new software and tools, apps, websites, etc