Communication networks are challenging to deploy and manage but are critical for almost everyone. Imagine your life one day without your phone, social media or online banking. Networks are as essential in society today as never before. As a result, the folks who run these networks are a harried lot. We at Neysa are out to change that by making software that makes life easier for the people who silently make our lives easier. And we are looking at you to make Neysa a great workplace.
Human Resources (HR) is a much-maligned word in the corporate setup. But a good HR organisation is pivotal for a good company. We expect our people to be working at 100% all the time. And a good HR should keep them going that way.
Day in the life
In this role, you will be expected to…
- Manage compensation and benefits for a group of highly charged and motivated individuals.
- Create metrics to monitor performance at an individual and department level.
- You should be good with data and reports, and personnel documentation.
- Handle expectations and conflicts.
- Be the sounding bell for new company policies, and create mechanisms for enforcement.
- Manage employee experience, and be an evangelist for well-being.
- Keep an eye out on employee morale and engagement.
On day one, we'll expect you to...
- Be a great people person, friendly and approachable.
- Have a firm command of the technology and tools you need.
- Have excellent communication, both written and spoken.
- Understand regional and cultural undercurrents and how they can affect the workplace.
- Be the employee's voice to the company management, and vice versa.
What separates the best from the rest
As a good HR professional, you should…
- Innovate in improving employee interaction and retention.
- Plan team activities focused on fostering camaraderie and belonging.
- Be apprised of the job environment and foresee challenges.
What can you expect
As a startup intending to provide the best work environment…
- Receptive management with a commitment to employee wellness.
- The freedom to try out new methods and paradigms to maximise employee loyalty.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Neysa Networks Pvt Ltd
Good tools are defined by their user-friendly design, facilitating fast and efficient task completion while minimizing disruptions. They are inherently intuitive, allowing users to achieve a high level of proficiency without requiring specialized training. Moreover, with the integration of AI, these tools can potentially provide additional assistance and support, and possibly take over when the human is not in the loop.
After enduring decades of escalating challenges, interoperability nightmares, inept field technicians, and countless sleep-deprived calls, we believe the time has come for a change.
Neysa was founded with a clear purpose: to develop the ultimate tool tailored specifically to meet the needs of engineers.
Software Development, Network Automation
About the Company:
Our client has created a sustainable livelihood program for urban disadvantaged youth. Fostering agency, workplace competencies, and skills in youth, unleashes social and economic transformation in the communities that the youth come from. The organization runs through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs, and Citizens to work together toward changing lives. The provision of location and capital expenditure for the organization is taken care of by the Government. Corporates contribute through CSR funds to provide operational expenses. NGOs come on board to provide various skilling courses to the youth. We are growing at a fast pace in various other cities in India.
Designation: Employment Engagement Manager
Reporting structure: Will be reporting to the Project Manager
Base Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Develop, strengthen and proactively connect with new employers to increase our youth’s opportunities to secure a sustainable livelihood.
2. Maintain and strengthen current employer engagement activities including employer events, and support the Mentoring Programme and management of the vacancy portal and customer relationship management tool/platform to reflect the needs of our youth and maximize opportunities for employers to engage with our students.
3. Understand the context of youth enrolled in the program in order to inform and identify areas of action and use statistical analysis to improve employer engagement activity.
4. Establish, strengthen, and evaluate effective communication with skilling partners, trainers, mentors, and youth.
5. Working with the Program Head in partnership with central placement cells, and other programs within the organization to establish and evaluate priorities and provision.
6. Be responsible for the effective income generation of the youth above minimum wages.
7. Use expert knowledge, research, creative ideas, and activities to identify new opportunities for collaboration, within industry and across employment sectors, to enhance our delivery of activities to students to support their career planning and development.
8. Undertaking monitoring of progress via regular 1:1 meetings, positive engagement and communication with employers, and tracking the progress of our placed youth.
● Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 5+ years of experience in the logistics sector, preferably from a corporate sales background.
What are we looking for:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and digital comfort.
● Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
● Passion for social impact and belief in the impact that can be delivered by purpose-led engagement of the workforce.
● Exceptional articulation skills (written and verbal) to present - ideas, approaches, and solutions.
● Willing to travel.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Excel) and Google Docs.
Position - HR Operation
HR Operations Executive
The company was established more than 12 years ago with the purpose of introducing the latest international aesthetic treatments to Mumbai, while keeping in mind the Indian skin and its myriad moods. The company in Mumbai aims to provide customised, state-of-the-art treatments using innovative international technologies from around the world combined with our personal holistic approach to skincare. In a short span, The company has built a loyal, notable client list that boasts 80% of Mumbai’s top celebrities, supermodels and thousands of happy, glowing faces across all ages. Recognised by Vogue Magazine as the ‘Skin Expert of the Year’—the industry’s most esteemed award—and spotlighted as the #1 Ultherapy Treatment Provider in India, Dr Harshna Bijlani is a pioneer of innovative aesthetics and clinical beauty in the country.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
· Minimum 3- 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
· Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
· Well-versed with HRMS
· Onboarding and Exit formalities
· Well-versed with entire Payroll Cycle
· HR documentation
· Employee grievances
· Prepare and maintain employee master (MIS) (Good with excel)
· Good with drafting letters and policies
· Complete Payroll and salary process.
· HRMS software management.
· Staff grievance management
· Good communication and drafting skills for drafting all employee contract.
· Staff grievance to manage
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered. As the Accounts Executive, you will manage all the accounting duties including completing multiple ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and participating in financial month-end closures.
- Driving Talent Acquisition function with the overall goal to recruit and hire exceptional talent.
- Being responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers, developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions across functions.
- Evaluating skill level; managing offer process, including salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/ declines
- Taking ownership for lateral hires.
- Directly overseeing the strategic development and execution of the talent acquisition needs.
- Partnering closely with HR-Business partners to ensure headcount and hiring activity is current all the time.
- Building quality relationships with internal clients and external recruitment resources and agencies/ vendors
- Identifying control and managing cost effective methodologies for sourcing.
- Developing external talent pipelines for critical positions and supporting in business continuity through faster turnaround.
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate labor laws
What you need to have:
- Proven working experience as Talent Manager
- MBA HR preferred.
- Should have managed the entire HR process including recruitment, Joinee orientation, background verification, performance management, Training & Development
- Working knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Broad understanding of labor law and HR best practices.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Innovative and creative, having a fresh eye for human resource.
- Ability to deal sympathetically, yet effectively with people.
- Works well in an entrepreneurial environment that values a hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated with a high energy level and ability to adapt to new situations.
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
Srijan Technologies is hiring for EA to COO position with a permanent work from home option.
Candidates from Tier 1 and Tier 2 MBA colleges are preferred with a max 30 days notice period.
MBA is mandatory.
Executive Assistant to COO
The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for COO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Maintain monthly/quarterly/annual MISs with all the reporting departments, work on special projects arising out of it
- Organize internal and external meetings for COO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other department heads and reporting teams throughout the organization; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgment and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Exp 3-5 years from Top Tier College
- From Tier 2 and Tier 3 place preferred
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan, or credit card, during the process, you were asked to share proof of your income through payslips or IT return, or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents, upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail of custom benefits through their employers.🔥
What you'll do:
- Work with the C-suite executives for workforce planning, budgeting, and talent nurturing initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, scheduling, and coordinating till the closure, as an individual or build your own team to run the process.
- Build and Manage the People ops team and function from the ground up.
- Manage candidate experience by fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways of addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Create and distribute reports about hiring metrics and set up the roadmap for future hiring including budgeting.
- 6+ years experience in the HR or people operations function.
- Must have worked in B2B or Tech oriented organization
- Must have experience in building and managing the people ops function
- Experience in HRMS Software Management and Operations
- Must have Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Personable demeanor, attention to detail, and sound judgment
- Familiarity with Gsuite, Slack, ATS management, reporting, etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- What else: You will get a MacBook for work.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
JOB DESCRIPTION –Jr HR MANAGER
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website http://www.digichefs.com/">www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far http://digichefs.in/emailer/digichefs/">Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join DigiChefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Yara Book https://yarabook.com/read-blog/82135_the-best-social-media-marketing-agency-in-mumbai-digichefs.html">https://yarabook.com/read-blog/82135_the-best-social-media-marketing-agency-in-mumbai-digichefs.html
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of Digital Agency Recruitment Experience.
Only Female Are Required
Responsibilities Of Candidates Includes:
• Hiring Candidates
• Content Writer
• Ensuring Business Needs For Hiring Are Met
• Must Have Experience In Hiring At Multiple Levels
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Tie up with corporates via Email, callings etc. for placements
Desired Candidate Profile: -
- Proven working experience as HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Performance based appraisal.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree / Masters in human resources
- 1+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
Self Motivated, Time Management and sincere
Position Name: HR Generalist
Experience: 1-2 years
Employment: Full time
Working Days: Monday to Saturday (Work from Office)
Location: Dadar East
Qualification: MBA/MMS/ PGDM graduates (Specialization in HR)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You would be responsible for proper functioning of the HR and Admin department and will have to report to the Head of the Company
- As an HR you would be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process, meeting pertaining to preparation or amendment of company policies, training programs, administrative needs etc.
- You are responsible to look into employee problems and solve them efficiently
Job Skills and Specifications
- As an HR person you would be required to know by heart the best practices related to your industry and also the company policies
- You need to be an organized person, as you’d be expected to organise files related to HR and other functions
Job education and Qualifications
- This being a senior level position, you’d need to have a management degree, in HR
- An experience in the similar filed would strengthen your candidature and make you more suitable for the job
- Performing an end-to-end recruitment process of identifying the job vacancy, analysing the job requirements, sourcing apt candidates from various platforms, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting and selecting the right candidate.
- Help develop and tailor company HR policies, educate the team, and continue to make Wherehouse great, progressive place to work.
- Act as a cultural ambassador and help drive agency events and culture initiatives.
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention.
- HR Generalist with experience of 1-2 Year/s, preferably in a B2B SAAS Company.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of employment- related laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Ethical, respectful, and able to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Must have thorough industrial knowledge.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.