Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Ensuring optimal matching of people needs, firm needs and client requirements
- Executing a fair and transparent staffing process
- Ensuring balanced teams across various projects/ cases
- Developing one-on-one relationships with individuals within your class
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives and interests
- Providing guidance and mentoring on career management
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives, and interests
- Proactively connecting with individuals (and Professional Development Advisors if required), Class Captains (CC) and Class Program Managers (CPM) for periodic check-ins
- Hosting quarterly Staffing Open houses to discuss top-of-mind questions for classes
- Charting out annual engagement plan with classes to cover topics such as transfers, staffing in new roles (e.g. post level change or promotion), long duration staffings etc.
- Seeking support from CCs and CPMs in actively managing class staffing expectations and boosting class morale
- Actively managing expectations, as well as collaborating with them in finding creative ways to work around the challenges, and boosting the class karma/morale
- Working with peers across the global/ regional system to ensure India clients are served well, and supporting global/ regional cases requiring India team members
- Partnering with HR on performance management, employee relations, and other issues related to employment law and policy matters
- Engaging with case team leadership to understand staffing needs, including nature of assignments, staffing requirements, and overseeing staffing of teams to projects based on understanding of client, office and individual needs
- Managing the required trade-offs between business need and professional development needs of the consultants
- Managing and/or attending all Staffing related calls and meetings
- Working with Staffing Manager to ensure decisions best optimize tradeoffs between client service, utilization, and retention
- Continuously improving local staffing processes and supporting global staffing initiatives as required
- Being the single point of contact for approving all the vacation requests that come to staffing, by following a set of filters/criteria/conflicts we need to check for
- Managing staffing processes and databases to a high level of accuracy, including updating the overall allocation database, creating availability summary emails, updating the availability sheet, and owning a variety of weekly/monthly staffing reports
- Supporting the Performance and Career Development processes for the Consulting staff - by providing the Professional Development team with reports that allow them to generate reviews, upward feedback and run the promotion diligence process
- Collaborating with training team to plan the training schedule for your class
- Responding to ad hoc staffing information requests (as required)
- Periodically re-visiting the staffing process and recommending improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously advancing local staffing processes
- Supporting regional and global staffing initiatives as required
- Leading/ supporting projects as required e.g. working with Finance to enhance visibility of cost/ revenue ratio for active cases
- Participating in and creating impact with other office/ people-related initiatives
- Being an active member of relevant governance councils e.g. People Council, PD Committee, Promotions Committee
- Demonstrating best practices in following staffing policies and processes
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Postgraduate with, 7-8 years’ work experience in HR/ Talent Management/ Resource Management/Professional Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience in client facing consulting work with at least 3 years of consulting work experience (having played Consultant equivalent or higher roles)
- Competence with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (towards leadership, consulting staff)
- Ability to take high-stake decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with discretion
- Eagerness to contribute to team building and people development
- Sound commercial and business judgement
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (Over 10 million downloads): www.onescore.app
What you will do:
- Execute new ways of attracting and hiring tech and product talent - PAN India across various technologies.
- Manage complete recruitment life cycle (Source > Screen > Interview > Hire)
- Conduct interview assessments combining various methods including technical assessments.
- Building a healthy talent pipeline across the tech/ product domain.
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the HR team, delivering on key internal SLAs.
- Ability to conduct market intelligence in sourcing candidates, mapping, negotiating offers and decision-making.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Who you should be?
- Passionate about technology, hiring and networking with people.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Technical recruitment experience (preferably with Product/ Fintech Companies/ startups).
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Skilled with G-Suite applications, preferably ATS experience.
- Preferably someone with a technical education background.
- Strong communicator and go-getter.
Work Location: Aundh, Pune office (the role is on-site with WFH flexibility owing to environment and business drivers)
TechnocruitX is an Ahmedabad-based IT Company established in 2018. We craft attractive, engaging websites/mobile applications and deliver successful SEO campaigns.
Company Location:- B1/606 Westgate Business Bay building near Jaguar Showroom S.G Highway, Ahmedabad
Working Hour:- 09.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Working Days:- 6 days(Monday to Saturday)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Handling End to End Recruitment.
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them
- Looking for a passionate HR Executive in the Software Industry who understands technology and Interested to learn and grow along with the company.
- Understanding JD brief and sourcing potential candidates
- Handling End to End requirements for Mid-level to Leadership level.
- Sourcing profiles / resumes through multiple sources (head hunting, networking portals, job portals, internal references, etc.).
- Candidate assessment at primary level, based on client requirement Coordinate with technical panel and schedule interviews and follow up
- Maintain MIS / Trackers / Status reports
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner Basic knowledge on Timesheets, Attendance and Leave Management Good knowledge on Onboarding and BGV Process Basic knowledge on Payroll and Statutory compliance.
- Experience on Employee data management, preparation of all HR related letters from joining to Exit process. Knowledge on any HR Software.
Desired Candidate profile
- Prior recruitment experience is great to have.
- Responsible and accountable
- Confident and motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills is preferred
- Strong Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Executive/ Senior Executive - Recruitment, Pelatro Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
We are Hiring for Senior Executive - Recruitment for Pelatro Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Understanding JD/Requirement from the Hiring Managers.
- End to End Recruitment, Vendor Management, Campus Hiring etc
- Closing Positions within TAT
- Salary Negotiations, Offer Release
- Candidate Connects/Engagement from Offer to Joining
- Coming up with various strategies wrt hiring and reducing No Shows
- Team handling, Database and reporting
- Handling Employee Referrals
- Proper Job advertising, Job postings, Careers page etc.
- A job at this level is likely to be an individual contributor, with proven interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Provides informal guidance to new team members. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Desired Candidate Profile
- This role requires min 1 to 7 years of recruitment exp. Having demonstrated passive and some niche recruiting domain expertise .
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Reports & Dashboards
- Aware of industry landscape and market trends to bring new ideas to clients and team.
- Use highly engaging messaging techniques to improve passive talent conversion
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills. Talent Mapping & Headhunting.
- Team player, drive execution at self and Team level.
- Build reputation as being reliable TA partner and of having strong business ethics.
Objectives of this Role
- Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European and International markets
- Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
- Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
- Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
- Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates - ensuring candidate data is kept updated
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
- Degree in HR, communications, marketing, business or similar
- 2 years IT or Tech recruitment experience in a 360 agency role
- Strong experience in sales, business development or client development roles
Technical Recruitment, Sourcing and End to End recruitment lifecycle.
Hiring for Mid senior to senior roles for technical team.
Stakeholder Management, Team collaboration, Reporting, Good with Data and good communication skill.
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by: Placing ads, screening resumes,
conducting interviews, scheduling applicants, and hiring final candidates.
Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, and ensure accurate and error-
Excellent customer service skills, communicates proactively and consistently with
Submits daily / weekly recruiting reports to internal leadership team.
Supports coordination of interviews for qualified applicants with client department
Administers new hire workflow, including checking references as requested,
submitting for background checks, ensuring background check has been
completed, scheduling drug screens, collecting paperwork, and extending offers
to selected candidates.
Maintains job order and candidate application files.
Schedules pre-placement testing where applicable.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.